[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am weak as fuck, and I can not squat straight down, whenever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 001 - tdpqwar.jpg (92 KB, 743x1204) Image search: [Google]
001 - tdpqwar.jpg
92 KB, 743x1204
I am weak as fuck, and I can not squat straight down, whenever I do the "sitting in chair" motion, I am always leaning forward. If I try going straight down, I feel like I am going to fall on my ass/my legs aren't strong enough.

So how do I go about squatting correctly/building it up if I can't do it with correct form?

I have a barbell/plates but I have to wait to get a rack/bench.
>>
When you have to state your gender do you feel ashamed?
>>
>>36548543
use less weight to get your form down. do kettle bell squats to get your form right. squat barefoot to get your form right. use the smith machine in the beginning to understand how weight on your shoulders feel
>>
>>36548559
I don't have access to a gym right now, I can only use my bodyweight.
>>
>>36548581
you have plates. use those at your sides for now. and hold the plates in front of you and use those instead of kettlebell squats.

Sounds like you're a kid with limited resources so don't cry about it right now. You're supposed to be weak and not know what you're doing. You'll learn and be fine.
>>
>>36548543
>you will never bury your face in AJ's ass while she giggles like a school girl and forces you to eat her sweaty asshole for hours
Why live
>>
>>36548653
go to puerto rico man theres lots of her walking around just get a fit one and youre golden.
>>
File: deniro_face_blog.jpg (63 KB, 460x705) Image search: [Google]
deniro_face_blog.jpg
63 KB, 460x705
>>36548676
>go to Puerto Rico
I'd never step foot in that shit hole. Even the rain couldn't wash away the filth...
>>
>>36548709
well that's what AJ is so your choice brother.
>>
>>36548726
The ones who move away and better their lives are fine.
>>
>>36548653

I need to start going to a gym, theres gotta be some hotties like her there.

In bigger cities maybe, or is it just fat people walking on the treadmill?
>>
>>36548784
no theyre there. good luck trying to pick up chicks at the gym though
>>
File: AJLeeNaked.jpg (68 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
AJLeeNaked.jpg
68 KB, 960x536
>>36548543
>>
>>36548543

honestly, i'm strong and experienced, but i've never been able to squat.

always end up seriously injuring myself, and end up out for months. after many years realised i didnt need to keep injuring myself, if i just focus on DL with some lunges and hill sprints for knee + hip flexion movements.

dont sweat it. mike boyle doesnt have any of his athletes back squat either.
>>
>>36548543
That means your hams aren't strong enough. Tons of people who spend a lot of time sitting down have weak hams. Work them.
>>
>>36549007

best thing to do so, without weights?
>>
>>36549036

weak hams is a meme. dont listen to him
>>
Besides the deadlift, the squat may be the single most basic exercise in history. How are you incapable of this.
>>
>>36549076
Weak hams is not a meme you dip. Hams are an important stabilizer and you will suck if you don't have them trained well.

>>36549036
Air squats working up to pistol squats.
>>
>>36549213
I can't get my ass low to the ground like I see in vids. And it seems as if I am leaning forward more than I should be. Instead of my ass going down, my chest goes forwards. I think ive done it right a couple times. It might help holding onto a barbell plate to help stabilize.
>>
>>36549865

whenever ive gone straight down, too. I've felt a massive pull in my crotch/pelvic area. Probably from being so inflexible.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.