[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Approaching girls while they are with a guy? > for a challenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 22
File: thatladyoverthere.jpg (45 KB, 498x750) Image search: [Google]
thatladyoverthere.jpg
45 KB, 498x750
Approaching girls while they are with a guy?

> for a challenge or a laugh

> any experience with this sorta thing /fit/?
>>
>>36547905
dick move, if you tried to pull my girl right in front of me I'd knock you out
>>
>>36547959
This, some beta cucks might let you get away w it, but that's asking to get punched in the face, Idc who you are
>>
>>36547959
i'd like to see you try beta boy
>>
>>36547905

sounds like some retarded PUA shit....
>>
You might luck out if he's a beta orbiter or a very accepting sibling, but at best you'll probably be told to go fuck yourself by both parties. At worst you're going to get punched in the mouth.
>>
>>36547959
This. I've had guys approach my girlfriend at a bar, and if they don't back off when I go to shake their hand I'll tell them to fuck off or swing on me. I've never been swung at.
>>
>>36547905
if you're confident you can pull it off, most people simply wont become confrontational
>>
>>36547959
Is right. I'd knock you the fuck out.

>>36548040
Is trying to get you knocked the fuck out.
>>
>>36547985
>implying
>trying to fight on chechen tracksuit knitting referendum
wew lad...
>>
Last time my gf and I were out and a faggot came up to our table and started trying to get her number.

I just raised my voice really lou and said "fuck off bro or you're going to the emergency room"

Everyone in the entire bar was staring at us.

His pansy ass walked away without saying anything else
>>
>>36547977
>>36547996
This. I wouldn't try that around any guy that looked remotely serious
>>
>>36548107
good job, man
>>
>tfw manlet
>tfw no gf
>if i did get a gf, i don't think i look intimidating at all
>what if the other guy knew how to fight and i got my ass beat
>>
File: 1445747773609.jpg (819 KB, 1328x2800) Image search: [Google]
1445747773609.jpg
819 KB, 1328x2800
>>36547905
If the bf left her alone to get the drinks or something
>Sup sweetie, I saw you sitting there with your little brother or something
>what? you say he isn't your brother? Well, I guess he's going to be nothing more than a brother pretty soon...

If he's there or if he's coming back with the drinks, don't ever look at him. You look only at the grill. He doesn't exist. He has two choices essentially:
- be a beta cuck and wait for her grill to be picked up, in the hope she will reject you. If she seems to play the loyal gf thing, make fun of her boyfriend more and more - but never talk to the bf directly. If he'll continue to be a beta cuck, her gf will likely drop him or at least play with you. When he'll pass as a complete loser, use an excuse to invite her to a more private conversation
- if her bf seems to engage you, never ever knock him out. If you beat him, you will make a hero out of him. You're the bully but you don't want to pass as the felon. If and only if he starts punching you, put him at rest. Krav maga, jujitsu, choke move... anything is good, it has just to be fast and the aim is just to render him inoffensive.

If he engages you, your chances with the grill are 50/50. If he doesn't engage you, your chances are 80/20. Obviously pick up grills with either shorter or smaller bf than you.

Worked a few times. It's fun. It's even more fun than picking grills per se. Adrenaline and test boost at the same time.
>>
>tfw 6'4 230lbs broad shoulders
No one ever look me in the eyes. Usually walk right through crowds whenever I feel like it.
>>
>implying anyone would approach your busted women
>hurr I'd knock you the fuck out
>look like pic related

I'd like to see you fuckbois try that shit irl.
>>
>>36548263

This is the type of advice that will get you knocked out.
>>
File: img9.jpg (39 KB, 617x416) Image search: [Google]
img9.jpg
39 KB, 617x416
>>36548291

Of course I forget the pic when Im trolling
>>
>>36548263
Yeah, this is what I was talking about.
> girls with short, small, skinnyfat guys

Not being a creep about it, but just talking to the girl like he isn't there.
>>
>>36548263
Do this if you feel like losing teeth and getting laughed at by the woman.

>>36548107
Why didn't she just tell him she was taken? Your woman shouldn't have needed you to come in just to get rid of that guy.
>>
>>36548292
Never got knocked out, and you missed the part
>Obviously pick up grills with either shorter or smaller bf than you.
I forgot to say that I'm 188/189 cm, 91 kg.
OTOH, I've had some troubles not knocking out wannabe though guys. Usually a simple slap is enough for though people like you.
>>
>>36548326
>losing teeth
you're funny, fedoraman
>>
File: 1459128478406.jpg (220 KB, 900x1122) Image search: [Google]
1459128478406.jpg
220 KB, 900x1122
>>36548263
teach me PUA master
>>
>>36548326

I told him that the second he walked up and said "hey honey"

She would have told him the same thing, but I shut it down instantly

Her exact words after he left were "What kind of faggot does that"
>>
>>36548325
Yeah if you think just because someone's short or skinnyfat they can't beat the shit out of you you've obviously never trained for fighting in your life. Go to any boxing gym and there will always be a bunch of guys who look very out of shape but could probably knock you out with one punch.
>>
If I was with my gf I'd tell you to get lost. If you persisted I'd probably have to defend the fair maidens honor with violence.
>>
>>36548107
Yeah lol, this is never a problem if your girl is loyal because you can easily tag team the fuck away. If it's obvious and she doesn't react negatively you better reevaluate where you are at in that relationship.
>>
>>36548263
>>36548330

be glad that you live in north america

if you tried that on a shithole like south america you would get stabbed asap
>>
>>36548429
pulling it in east europe wouldn't fly either
>>
>>36548381
Settle down sport. Honestly, I am not that worried about a physical altercation.

The handful of times I tried it, It has not even come close to that. Mostly the guy the other guy squirming while she smiles at me and looking for a place to jump into the conversation himself.
>>
>>36548370
self-confidence and being the bigger player are essentially all you need. Well, 2bh only self-confidence is what you need. I am no PUA at all, I've seen any kind of guy (including skinnyfat guys with fugly faces) being successful at picking up, just because they had self-confidence.
Besides that, devote all your attention to the grill. Every human being craves to be listened and to be at the centre of attention, even if it's not appropriate. She will like a lot to receive your attentions, even if she things she's really in love with her bf.
So yeah, just lrn2listen and be self-confident. It's incredible how easy things are if you show you're really, deeply interested at whatever shit she says.

>>36548429
Not american (you should have noticed I used cm and kg), I live in yurocuckland and maybe I'd spare those Romanian tough guys, k
>>
File: SheIntoIt.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
SheIntoIt.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>36548238
This is the guy whose girl you approach for kicks
>>
>>36547905
I do it all the time. Usually introduce myself with "are you two together?" And segue into getting her number from there. If they're a legit couple I don't bother because moral compass and all that.

When I was in college I'd drink and morals became grey areas...
>see guy and girl talking at party
>reach out hand to girl
>totally invading guy's space
>lock eyes with girl
>"really bro? really?"
>ignore guy and smile at girl
>wait for it
>wait for it
>wait for it
>grabs my hand and we go to the dance floor
>watch guy leave the party
>>
File: 1459101906422.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459101906422.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>36547905
anytime I see a girl with another guy I just assume the guy is in beta orbit or a relative. regardless I take what I want. because I'm alpha like that.
>>
>>36548704
Yeah.

I get off on this.
>>36548781
>>
>>36547959
only a true beta would be so insecure that he would fight over a girl. If you were actually alpha you wouldn't have to worry about her cheating on you.
>>
>>36548724
Source please.
>>
>>36548897
only true autist still believes in alpha/beta...
>>
>>36547905
Talked to a girl this wknd. Assumed guy she was with was boyfriend, turns out they're roommates, not dating. Not looking to get cucked tho.
>>
>>36548897
>not having psychotic gf that gets off on your aggression
kek you can basically slap her in the face while fucking and she will love it
>>
bouncer in bongland and I see this happen pretty often the boyfriend always kicks off, never once seen the girl go with the new guy don't know why they don't just hit on all the turbo sluts instead
>>
are you guys serious

If i was with a girl and some dude came up id just smirk and let her embarrass him. Its not like there's a chance of him succeeding, so why not just fuck up his confidence and ruin the rest of his night? If he keeps trying ill just use humor and call him uggo/dumb or something. Im confident that im more attractive than him, so why would i want to come off as an insecure teenager who says "walk away, bro"?

There is absolutely no need for violence unless he decides to be touchy
>>
File: 1421897660940.gif (968 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1421897660940.gif
968 KB, 499x374
>>36548897
this desu, though like mentioned above I would interject myself into the middle of them pretty quickly and make sure he gets the message. if he was blatantly trying to hit on her I'd tell him to fuck off out of simple disrespect towards me.

I've never been in a relationship where I had to fear my gf fucks every guy she talks to and if I did have to fear that I wouldn't stay in such a relationship.
>>
File: 4533.jpg (75 KB, 460x676) Image search: [Google]
4533.jpg
75 KB, 460x676
>>36548107
y-you sure showed him!
>>
>>36547905
>>36548897
>>36548940
>>36549004
>>36549045
>tfw you will never be as Alpha as Jack

>http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/david-spade-opens-time-jack-nicholson-stole-girlfriend/story?id=33331627
>>
>>36549032
I think this is definitely one way to handle it.

> The key is to read the girl and the situation.
if she is not into it, than I am going to fuck right off.

But if she is smiling and playing with her hair and engaged in the interaction, than I am going to proceed without intervention.
>>
>>36549079
Jack get's It.
> I had been in town long enough to know my rank.

Basically just be wearing a t-shirt to show the guns.
>>
So everyone is just talking about how cool you would be knocking people out for your girlfriend but i'm wondering why you don't trust your girlfriend to speak and act for herself?
>>
>>36548897

This to a degree.
If you are sperging out when a guy comes up to your GF you have issues. When I would hang out with my friend who was like a 9/10 she'd get approached nonstop. if you go after every dude you're going to eventually run into some crazy fucker who will stab you or some shit.

If she is any bit decent at all she will immediately give the cold shoulder, if not you can get aggressive. but immediately trying to fight them is not worth it IMO.shut them down verbally and only escalate as a last resort.
>>
/fit/ really is a mecca of autism, why you retards automatically assume that throwing fists would be first thing? it's kinda logical that if the roach doesn't take a hint, then you'd threaten him, and eventually after that maybe use physical strength... what the fuck is wrong with you kids these days?
>hurr you looked at my gf, me fite yoo
>>
File: mystery.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
mystery.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
> @ bar
>see qt 7/10 stars with cuck bf
>she looks bored to tears
>He leaves for a piss
>swoop in move initiated:
>post up and in serious tone...
>look her dead in the eye and say the following
>" I been watching you two.. and I suspect that you are being held against your will... by that man.. if I am correct... I want you to blink your eyes three times. This might be your only chance for escape. "

the" ..." were long pauses I took so each sentence sinks in.. not just a blurted sentence seeking approval.

>she lights up with eyes blinking.
>warm smile, grab her arm and bring her to the other side of the bar and outside patio.
> proceed normal game.. to qualify her.
>he comes out of bathroom and we watch as he embarrassingly and confusing starts mashing his cellphone to call her.
>twice she didnt reply... exchanged #'s... and then she went back to him... every now and then.. she would BLINK her eyes at me from across the room and laugh. like our secret language.
>he was clueless.. she told him she got a call and it was too loud inside to her it.
>railed her 2 days later.
>>
>>36549606
>not being alphalpha and chatting her up in front of that dude
loser
>>
>>36549458
2000x this. I start laughing at the guy trying to hit on my woman... not directly.. but more like I am laughing at the situation.
Usually, they will try and AMOG me at this point with shit like "nice shirt man..." etc. Anything they say I make it sound even more ridiculous and absurd. like "oh thank you, I purchased it at the salvation army 50 cent rack... Im gonna get some.. (whatever that song goes start singing it.)

if he STILL engages me in conversation.. I dont act like a trained puppy soon as he says something I respond.. I pause and then speak.. in a lower voice say things like " I'll be with you in a second.."
and continue my conversation with my girl....

or my favorite shot em down line
" Hey, buddy I checked the reservation list and this conversation is for two only." loudly.
Usually by then they fuck off to a easier target.
>>
ooh reminds me of one funny situation
>be 22yo me
>get in bar with squad
>see qt dancing, so I join in
>having mad fun, she grinds on me etc
>notice one guy in her group looks angrily at me
>ask her later what's that guys problem
>don't worry it's just my ex
>they broke up literally earlier that day
she was a good fuck, if they didn't broke up I'd back off lol
>>
>>36549633
you dumb fuck... if an easier way presents itself... you do that. Thats human nature.
>>
>>36549690
>teenage alpha ninja autist strikes again
>>
>>36549678
>I dont act like a trained puppy soon as he says something I respond.. I pause and then speak

what?
>>
>>36549710
he means that it takes a while for him to respond to that pestering guy
>>
>>36547905
>last summer
>meet qt
>basically perfect, she's cute, hilarious, great personality, fucks like a champ
>a week goes by, we're both really into each other but we don't make any commitment because we go to different colleges. Still, figure we can at least spend a little time together until things have to end
>by the end of the week, qt abruptly disappears on me, texts me that she doesn't want anything romantic even though we already agreed to not commit
>whatever
>bump into her a couple weeks later, she's with some dude
>make eye contact, figure I'd say hi just to be polite
>she just slouches in her chair, barely says anything back to me, obviously doesn't want to talk
>wish her a good day
>go home
>drink
>>
File: 1383288894061.gif (480 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
1383288894061.gif
480 KB, 400x226
>>36549710
I'll give an example... try it...
next time someone calls out your name.. to get your attention. Instead of turning 100% instantly towards them.. like a trained poodle... pause for a second.. and then turn. It's way way way more alpha.. then spinning around or whatever direction you are being called from to answer your master. Just pause.. and then answer them. You will feel it brah, guaranteed.
>>
>>36549690
feeling better now? more manly?
>swearing in irish pottery seminar for no apparent reason
>>
you guys are retarded. you're fucking fit

>at club
>guy walks up to girl im talking to
>fireman carry her away while yelling, "not today motherfucker"
>>
>>36549744
kek, that's a good one
>>
>>36549704
whatever cunt... go back to your jack'd account and check for replies.
>>
>>36549754
you truly are retarded, aren't you? don't beat your head in with that wood block...
>>
File: 200.gif (2 MB, 354x200) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
2 MB, 354x200
>>36549761
Please enlighten us on your alpha moves?
NB4 "hey girrrrl, can I buy you a drink?"
>>
>>36549787
bitch, my presence itself is enough to make your girl call me daddy
>>
>>36547905

Eh kinda I got one

>run into group of 3 girls outside of bars, all drunk including me
>start talking to them
>hitting on one
>two other guys come
>one starts hitting on the other attractive girl
>after a while find that the girl I'm talking to isn't actually interested
>start talking to other girl the guy was hitting on
>she starts talking more to me
>sit next to her and get close and start flirting
>guy starts to panic
>moves away
>start holding hands with her
>his friend tries to wingman and says "hey can I show you something, come over here"
>don't even respond and just keep talking to girl
>they continue to try to talk to me while I just flirt more with the girl
>wingman dude gets pissed grabs my hand and shakes and it and says "hey man you really do got it, you were totally right, you said you could fuck her and you're going to, have fun plowing that pussy tonight bro"
>they leave
>girl moves away a bit
>explain to her I don't know them and he was just pissed I was talking to you and that I'm not like that
>after a while she's okay
>walk kinda back to her place holding hands and flirting
>exchange numbers
>text the next day
>response says they don't know who I am and I must've got the wrong number.

I don't know if she was just drunk and put in the wrong number (I've done that before) or what but that's my story. I usually beta out if a girl is with a guy because I feel bad swooping and I don't really have a hard time getting with girls in general.
>>
File: 1459003654634.png (809 KB, 716x848) Image search: [Google]
1459003654634.png
809 KB, 716x848
>>36547905
>Source
What is the name of this thick Ariana Grande

And reverse image search only brings up this pic on ads and blogs.
>>
>>36547905
Ive never had a gf but i can imagine myself doing this. Can anyone tell me if this will work?
>at a party/bar wherever social
>leave to the bathroom
>come back to see some faggot chatting with my girl
>if hes standing up slap his ass
>if hes sitting down tap shoulder opposite to gf and as he turns around to see no one there i push him off from the other side
>ignore him and talk to my gf instead
Im a pretty fit guy(not big but you can actually tell i lift) so he should get the hint to fuck off.
The only problem i see is the guy being her boss or something. Can anyone pls help kissless virgin here so no idea how girls work.
>>
>>36548020
Effective.
>>
>>36548897
this is the most retarded thing i've ever read
>>
>>36548263
>>36548330
>Oh forgot to say that I'm 188/189 cm, 91 kg
>Aka 6 foot, 200lbs, like you're a big guy
>Talking about how alpha you are on the internet
>calling other people "tough guys" as an insult

Maybe you are big in relation to the other limp-wristed Europeans all around you. I guarantee you wouldn't be able to ignore me getting in your face and looking you right in the eyes telling you whats up. I bet when that happens you slink away like the grease ball pussy you really are at heart. You talk like you're the fucking man but you even admit to only doing it to guys smaller than you.

Either this is elaborate bait, or you actually do try this. And i guarantee it has never worked.
>>
>>36547905
Are you a beach bully in a 1950s comic strip? If so go for it.
>>
>>36549816
>response says they don't know who I am and I must've got the wrong number.
Fucking women man,
>>
>>36548263
>THis advice
>Krav Maga
Jesus...pls be troll.
>>
>>36549606
>I've been watching you too *pause*
Great, you just made her really, really fucking uncomfortable.
>I suspect that you are being held against your will *pause*
Now you sound kinda rapey
>By that man *pause*
Jesus fuck, nobody says that. And you now sound insanely jealous and doubly rapey.
>If I am correct *pause*
No. Nobody says correct and man in that context. You'd sound offbeat at best, but with the vibe you're got goin', you'd probably sound like Eliot Rodgers.
>I want you to blink your eyes...
Yeah, asking her to do shit is a terrible idea.
>This might be your only chance
Jesus christ. Just...jesus.
Op, if you follow any of this advice, you DESERVE the roughing up the bouncers are gonna give you.
>>
>>36549968
Resort to violence before assessing the situation at all? Alpha as fuck. Maybe they'll put you in a cell with the rest of the alphas after you get booked for assault.
>>
If a guy hit on my GF while i was away or he didn't know she was with me i would take it as a compliment.
If not i would probably ask to take it outside, doesnt matter if they're bigger than me, a punch to the jaw will bring down anyone. Even if i lose i rather go down fighting than be emasculated by backing down.
Had some paki come up to my girl and ask if she wanted to "go home with him tonight" while i was holding her hips, so i just replied "do you wanna die tonight?" as i walked towards him. He backed off real quick.
You don't have to know how to fight, just have enough confidence so that your opponent thinks you do.
>>
>>36549968
>>if hes standing up slap his ass
>put arm around him
>flirt a little
>buy him a drink or two
>go for a kiss when you feel the moment is right
>...
>take him home and fuck
>>
The best option is to let the girl (or guy) you are with handle it on their own up until it starts getting creepy/uncomfortable. I've had people hit on my girlfriends and they always turned the person down on their own or they weren't my girlfriend anymore. The only time I'd get involved was if the guy/girl wasn't getting the hint and pestering us. I've been hit on aggressively and this is how my friends/girlfriends always handled it as well. It helps without being overbearing or overly jealous.
>>
i think theres a difference between approaching and trying to sex. ive approached and talk to tons of girls, some who were even wrapped around another dudes arms. but this is usually at hipster art galleries and warehouse shows. hell i even approach girls while im with mine. you guys seem pretty insecure or so terribly obvious that youre desperate for sex that of course the other party is hostel toward you
>>
>>36549060
WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS PICTURE?

DELETE THIS
>>
>not hitting on the guy and cucking the girl

Step up lads
>>
>>36549968
>if hes standing up slap his ass

Nice way to start a fight if the guy's a bitch who resorts to violence quickly.

>if hes sitting down tap shoulder opposite to gf and as he turns around to see no one there i push him off from the other side

Nice way to start a fight if the guy's not a bitchboy who allows other men to physically confront him without squaring up.

Seriously, don't do the second one unless you want to get your ass kicked.
>>
>>36548263
Cant even tell if posts like this are baits anymore... but anyway if you did this where i live you will literally be killed on the spot not only by her bf but the people around them.
>>
>>36550297
>I guarantee you wouldn't be able to ignore me getting in your face and looking you right in the eyes telling you whats up.
Ahahahah thank for the laughs tough internet guy. I guarantee I wouldn't give a fuck about your fucking face.
>only doing it to guys smaller than you
you know, the vast majority of them is smaller than me; I do it for fun anyway, not for fighting. You know, I'm not a nigger.

Fucking a girl you've "stolen" from her bf is pretty rewarding. More rewarding than picking up a single grill who went out to party and to be picked up by any faggot. For those girls, any men could be fine. A girl you picked from her bf has chosen you over her bf.

>limp-wristed Europeans
2bh Americucks and Ausfalians (I meet them every year in Barcelona) are the most "limp-wristed". Southern Europeans are the ones who got balls enough to attempt to start a fight if you're picking on their gf.

>>36553397
>where I live you will be killed on the spot
Rwanda?
>>
>>36553464
Southeastern Europe aka Balkans where people actually have values and are not cucks and subhumans like you.
>>
>>36553493
>cucks
I don't think you know the meaning of that word, gypsy thief.
As I said, I'd spare Yurop's Rwanda ( >>36548517 ) ( actually, I wouldn't travel in that shithole even if they paid me)
>>
>>36553526
Your country is full of subhumans AND cucks but you have reading comprehension since you're the first one.
>gypsy thief.
AHAHAHA Thats why we are whiter than whatever country you're from right?
>>
I don't get what your problem is. I am a 5 foot manlet that looks like a total wimp. When I am upset, I get a 10/10 escort and parade her around seediest bars. When someone tries to approach her, I use that as an excuse to go apeshit with my knife. I killed 4 people already, in different states. I always get acquitted because I pay the escort extra to tell the court the guy was going to rape her and kill me.
>>
>>36547959
>>36547905
ive had this happen and all it really takes is kissing your girl. and by kissing i mean mouthfucking, so whoever is trying to chat her up is now radiating autism as he stands a few feet away watching a couple make out.
>>
>>36553547
meant zero reading comprehension
>>
>>36548263
>Have fit cheerleader gf
>Watch guys hit on her all night
>Watch her crush their confidence like ISIS tore down Palmyra
>Tell beta-alphas to fuck off for the double burn
>Go home and fuck her like the champ I am

Some men must be really beta if their girlfriend would get picked up in front of them
>>
>>36547905
I've been hit on by guys and girls when with my gf
Feels good brah, always get xrazy sex from her afterwards
>>
>>36549744
>guy comes up trying to spit game
>hellnaw.png
>swiftly sweep her legs so she slams into the floor
>slap chest and ass as I lower into position
>exhale four times and grunt like a dying gorilla
>grab her arm and thigh
>initiate liftoff
>clean her off the floor and split jerk her above my head
>scream my fiercest war cry in the man's face

works every time
>>
>insecure beta manlets: the thread
>>
>>36548107
>Guy comes up to my girlfriend at a bar
>He cucks me
>I lick his cum out of my wife's pucci

S-sure showed him.
>>
>>36552187
you're autistic senpai
>>
>>36550106

That's because you have the intelligence of a caveman.
>>
>>36547959
Half the time girls are just with a friend who's a guy though, so it shouldn't stop you from approaching unless they're obviously together.
>>
>>36548263

This is the true definition of autism if I've ever seen it.
>>
>>36547905
My girl is out of your league. You have zero chance with her.

We would both kek as you sheepishly retreat after the rejection.
>>
>-grabs him by the throat- back the fuck off!?

This thread.
>>
>>36548056
I'd like to see you try.
Because then I can cross "get someone thrown in jail" off of my bucket list.
>>
Our gf's and wives get hit on all the time when they aren't with us. If some dude pulls that shit in front of you make sure you think before you react. I like to fight but I know it's a huge turn off to my woman.
>>
>>36548724
Trump the hero this country needs
>>
>>36553547
Gypsies are honestly no better than animals Hitler did a good job killing a good percentage of your population shame he didn't finish it.
>>
>>36547905
If you have to approach, you've already lost.

Guys, if you're not regularly getting stares from women when you're out and about: you're not attractive.

Contrary to popular belief, women are NOT modest and reserved. When a woman sees a guy she really likes, she WILL show it. If women aren't STARING and SMILING at you, it's not because they're "shy" or "modest", it's because they don't find you attractive.

If you're not getting hit on by women, you don't make the cut in the looks department. Most guys refuse to acknowledge this. They find the truth too painful to accept. They prefer to wallow in denial, thinking it's their "game" or "confidence" that needs to be stepped up. It makes them feel better to believe that what's prevening from getting laid is something they can control. In reality, they're just not physically attractive enough for women to notice them.
>>
>>36557190
>Most guys refuse to acknowledge this. They find the truth too painful to accept. They prefer to wallow in denial, thinking it's their "game" or "confidence" that needs to be stepped up. It makes them feel better to believe that what's prevening from getting laid is something they can control. In reality, they're just not physically attractive enough for women to notice them.
How do you know about this, if you're in the "attractive" camp? You can't both be attractive and know how women behave around attractive guys and also know the troubles, thoughts and feelings of the Average Joes, so which is it?
>>
>>36557190
Don't leave out this important tidbit though: being attractive isn't just about your face or body or whatever; it's also about your fashion sense, style, body language, voice (women like deep voices). If you're average looking, which most guys are (hence the term average), you have to standout in other ways by cultivating your own sense of style and so on.
>>
>>36548263
Do you want to get knocked out? Because that's how you get knocked out.
>>
>>36548897
spot the nu-male
>>
>>36557190
Most women don't approach men unless they're in the top 1% of men. Unless you're drop dead gorgeous, you WILL have to approach women, and most women will feel neutral towards you until you give her a reason to like you.
>>
>>36553832
Ahem. ISIS lost control of Palmyra. Just saying.
>>
>>36548020
>when I go to shake their hand
Man with manners. Bretty gud
>>
>>36557771
>at bar with gf and friends
>leave to buy first round
>guy approaches my gf and starts trying to hit on her
>come up behind him and grope his ass
>"hey big boy, come here often?"
>aggressively hit on him until he leaves

Works every time and the reaction they have is generally priceless.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 250x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 250x328
Some French faggot was eyeballing my girlfriend at a club and I could tell he was gonna try an approach.

I pulled a "Focker I'm watching you" and he quickly shrunk and slinked away
>>
>>36557290
Or, maybe that's how _you_ get knocked out, who knows?
>>36556031
It's amazing to see how that post triggered autismal comments like this
>>36557408
Eh, right.
>>36557921
>"Focker I'm watching you"
ahahahahahahah Jesus Christ how cringing
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 567x561
>>36557921
>>
>tfw you've lost every girl you tried to take out at night because of dudes like in this thread.

>tfw you've been broken up with twice, and broke up with, "gfs" because they cheated on you with guys like in this thread.

>tfw you don't want it to be the way it is, but it is.

>tfw countless nights when you were young were spent crying because you tried so hard, but in the end it doesn't even matter.

>tfw as a man you're either deemed a rapist or you remain a virgin, and women don't sleep with virgins...

>tfw you approached girls in groups and couples, you sweat, had to get tipsy, nervous, could barely speak, but you just went in there and did it. Then you get shot down very publicly or, one two occasions, bashed so badly as you leave so as to require a hospital visit.

Now I don't bother. It's never worked for me. When I was skinny I was invisible, when I was fit I was reactionary and overly aggressive.
Nothing worked, I'm 29 this year, so nothing will.

>hauer_time_to_die.jpg
>>
not quite related but
>was at the bar with a few girls
>They were just friends and i already had a gf
>guy starts hitting on them hard
>hands her a $20 so she can get drinks all night
>she bought me drinks all night
>the look on his face was priceless

Wtf kind of faggot gives out a $20 instead of just buying a drink for someone. he was flashing like $800 in the bar like he was hot shit.
>>
>>36558529
Retards with more money than balls.
>>
>>36558529
Where the hell are you drinking where $20 gets you drinks all night?

Ausfag here, spirits are on average $10-14, cocktails run you $14+. Even a beer is about $5-6 usually.
>>
>>36558503

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR

IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER
>>
>>36559234
One thing, I don’t know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To remind myself how
I tried so hard
>>
>>36548897
>h-heh, you're such a beta for drawing a line, real men get cucked because standing up for yourself isn't alpha
>>
>>36547905
Got a second date with this chick. How do I get to boning? We dryhumped on the first date cause I was charming af
>>
>>36549531
She was your friend not gf
>>
>>36548330
Lmao you would fail miserably to anyone who has any decent sense of picking a partner. I'd would drop my hoe if she even considered anyone that randomly came up to her while I was there legit, anyone who isn't half retarded would shoo yo ass away.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (134 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
134 KB, 333x500
guys help me out here
>group of 3 girls at table talking
>i'm drunk with my buddies out on the balcony
>make eye contact with an 8/10 in the group
>say fuck it and roll in and talk with them
>bs with them all for a few minutes, they
re laughing and having a good time
>go back out to hang out with my buddies
>after a few minutes the girls all come out to us
>8/10 talking to me still
>ask for her number, she says sure and punches it in and smiles at me
>hit her up the next day
>"sorry bro you got the wrong number"
why
>>
>>36559582
>lmao I'd unleash my katana
>bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks, except my Holy gf
That's pretty much how you sound
In ~50% of marriages someone had some... extra relationship (that is: if it's not you, it's her)

But sure, twenty-something girls are absolutely pure and would never be picked by a good looking stranger

How delusional can you be? Girls say they are currently in a relationship only to raise the bar. It never really matters. They don't even really need to betray a bf, they can just leave him. Women are quite emancipated in the current year, you know
>>
honest question

why would you WANT a girl who would cheat on her boyfriend? I dont care if you can succeed at this, do you want a slut?
>>
>>36559160
east coast america.
most places beers are $4-5
rail drinks are $5-6
expensive drinks will be anywhere from like $10-15
>>
Where do I find cucks that actively look for people to fuck their girlfriends?
>>
>>36559447
>>36559447
Go to your lawyer's office and have him draw up an 'Offer of Consesual Sex' (OCS) contract.

You will have to specify what sex acts/positions you want to perform and the approximate duration of each.

Your lawyer will then have the document sent to the girl's lawyer. At this point they will send back a written letter of acceptance or rejection. They may also send the contract back with amended terms and conditions. In which case you will consult with your lawyer and either accept, reject or send back another revised contract.

Assuming she accepts the contract, the. Your lawyers will arrange a mutual suitable date for you to meet at the local county or municipal court. Due to heavy demand there is a six month back log so you may have to plan well in advance.

Then on the day in court you will both appear before a judge with your lawyers. The judge take confirmation both parties are happy with the terms and then you will sign the document (in triplicate) witnessed by him and your lawyers.

The court will then schedule a date for you to meet at a 'Supervised Sexual Relations Centre' (SSRC). Again, due to demand there is a fairly lengthy waiting period.

On the day you will turn up at the SSRC and provide the staff with a copy of your drivers license and birth certificate. You will then undergo a complete physical examination. After that, you will be directed to a room that has both audio and video recording. The room will also have a one way mirror so both of your lawyers can unobtrusively observe to ensure that there is no breach of contract or failure to perform.

You do your thing, as set out in the OCS contract, and, if everything goes fine, you sign (in triplicate again) an affidavit stating that everything went well. The affidavit is then lodged with the court and you are done.
>>
>>36559609
next time, don't drink. Or at least, don't get drunk. Only losers get drunk.
Also, don't care too much about how things went in a specific occasion. It doesn't necessarily mean anything.
Learn to listen and to catch the right signals. Exchange immediately fb contact or whatsapp contact or whatever, otherwise it's not so different from giving her your number (she won't call unless you're Leo DiCaprio). Or at least use the old excuse "I'll make you a call so you'll have my number too". Jesus, how fucking drunk can you have been for not doing that.
>>
>>36559735
what is it with people thinking picking up a girl for sex necessarily means wanting a relationship?
>>
>>36559609
either she put it in wrong (happened to me, there was a * or some weird character in the middle of the number that she drunk dialed in) or you misread the situation and she was just being nice. Most women will give you a number (theirs or a fake) if you ask, no matter if they are interested in not.
>>
>>36559609
She was just being friendly or she legitimately typed it in wrong but nah
>>
>>36559773
>next time, don't drink. Or at least, don't get drunk. Only losers get drunk.
You people are the most retarded, socially awkward degenerates on the planet.
>>
>>36559778

it's a turnoff

who wants a girl that would stab a guy in the back
>>
>>36559735
Why do you assume that a girl has to cheat on her boyfriend? She can leave him.
Why do you assume that a girl without boyfriend won't cheat? Maybe that's the reason she's single. Maybe she'll go with you only because there's nothing better hitting on her, and will choke on Jamal's cock given the occasion.
Too easy to make generalisations.
>>36559801
It's a turn-on to see that a girl is ready to drop someone else for you. To see that she is actually choosing you.
>>
>>36559799
fox, grapes, etc...
Only "socially awkard degenerates" need to get drunk to be social. The one in the mirror you're yelling against is actually yourself, you fucking autist. Girls never like drunk guys.
>>
Funny, I was just wondering these days about approaching a guy who's with a girl and I stumble upon this thread.
>>
>>36559815

this particular scenario involves a girl leaving her bf, thats what makes it bad.

girls that arent loyal are worthless. cause guess what? the next dick she chokes on will be someone elses, not yours.
>>
>>36559847
>this particular scenario involves a girl leaving her bf, thats what makes it bad.
>
>girls that arent loyal are worthless

Tell me: you think you'll settle down at 35 with a loyal, untouched virgin?
>>
>>36559773
>next time, don't drink. Or at least, don't get drunk. Only losers get drunk.

Real talk. Have 2 drinks MAX anytime you're even thinking about pulling. You will be ten times smoother sober, even if you feel nervous as hell.
>>
>>36559860

I dont care when I "settle down", if I settle down.

my point isnt about finding a pure virgin, it's that girls who cheat are worthless. a girl that cant be faithful isnt worth the time of day, cause she will just fuck other guys behind your back.

if she cheats on him with you, she will cheat on you with someone else.
>>
File: novaping.jpg (553 KB, 2048x1211) Image search: [Google]
novaping.jpg
553 KB, 2048x1211
Vapey fags outside of my gym after workouts, why..
>>
>>36559832
Jesus christ. Is everything you do just to hope that girls want you? Grow some identity faggot. What happened to getting shitfaced cause its fun?
>>
>>36559837
Except I misinterpreted the thread to mean "Pursuing a girl who is currently dating another guy", which would have been more relevant
>>
>>36559878
Where in the "particular scenario" depicted in >>36559815 you cited do you a girl who can't wait to cheat only because you're successful in picking her up? It's just an assumption of yours.
>>
File: 1443126632515.jpg (40 KB, 453x576) Image search: [Google]
1443126632515.jpg
40 KB, 453x576
>>36548263

kek
> Anon runs home after getting his ass kicked
> Masturbates furiously through tears
> Shitposts on mongolian stock exchange image board about how he cucked 20 guys
>>
>>36559906

id never date/talk to a girl who would fuck me while she was dating. cause shes trash, in that case.

if she's single? then by all means.
>>
>>36559894
>What happened to getting shitfaced cause its fun?
Not that guy, but that shit's an anchor that'll drown you man.

I used to get shitfaced with the bros all the time, but it gets old + I started blacking out more often which triggered the fuck out of my anxiety every time.
>>
>>36559894
Have fun getting shitfaced, identity faggot. You sure show off so much identity getting drunk like an insecure 12 yo virgin.
>>
File: whyudidthis.jpg (27 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
whyudidthis.jpg
27 KB, 555x555
>>36547905
Yes, i was the 'guy'.
>>
>>36559929
You would never... even talk to her? You don't have to wait for a relationship by itself to end to start talking to her. Talking w/ other people may unveil things she (or you) wouldn't have thought of. Unless she's married, she may just stop dating because she knew you. How does this make her a slut?
Are you Muslim by any chance?
>>
>>36559977

I value loyalty in a partner: why would I ever date someone willing to cheat while in a relationship?

at that point she's only good for a pump and dump.
>>
File: zyzz1.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
zyzz1.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
Sounds like a lot of bullshit slinging going on in this thread. If you're ever actually in this situation give your bitch a quick glance, give the dude a quick glance tell him to fuck off m8.
"Get the fuck outta here with that shit"
Ya know, don't be a pussy
>>
>>36548107

>tfw your gf doesn't reject him on her own
>tfw you realize she probably cheats regularly

Just drop her and move on
>>
>>36548263
how to get stabbed part 1
>>
>>36547905
Approach the guy, befriend him, seem like a genuinely fun guy. The girl will get jelly, isolate her and bang her
>>
>>36548897
It's not about not trusting her it's about not having another man respect you enough to get away from your woman. Don't be a pussy
>>
>>36548107
>things that never happened: the post
>>
dude no just no

small talk is fine but actually hitting on her when shes with her bf is pretty autistic

if shes alone ALWAYS make a move tho
>>
>>36560087
what's with all this "get stabbed" posts?
Where do y'all fucking live?
>>
>>36547905
I do it a lot in the climbing gym desu.
I often wear no shirt because it's hot inside i'm i'm pretty aesthetic mode.

When i see some debutant girls I usually give them some tips because I like it (I also do this with guy, met some good people this way).
But a good part of the time the girl has her boyfriend near. Seeing them miring me and giving an angry look makes my penis hard.

and i'm not even interested in fucking the girl desu (well most of the time)
>>
>>36548429
in brazil the guy would be killed within 3 hours
>>
>>36556813
Hardest I've laughed in days. Thanks breh.
>>
>>36548897
sure buddy, why don't you join the guy who wants to fuck your girlfriend and her and start chatting with them? maybe afterwards you can lick his balls while he fucks your woman's ass

faggot
>>
>>36559718
Dude did you even read what I said? I said that a girl isn't worth your time if she isn't loyal, be it 20+ 30+ or whatever fucking age. I'm not some beta cuck who wouldn't mind some other guy fucking my gf, I'd rather be single.
>>
File: 1430891269410.jpg (26 KB, 490x403) Image search: [Google]
1430891269410.jpg
26 KB, 490x403
>>36560260
>I said that a girl isn't worth your time if she isn't loyal
Only teens living the "romantic first relationship" (filled with all the "oh gawd how lucky have we been to find each other at our first try" bullshit) believe that relationships can't end because of a new contender on the field. She doesn't even need to "cheat" to drop you for Chad.
Some story-time.
Literally every (every) girl I've seen in the 18-24 yo range who used sometimes the "I'm engaged" card against not-so-good-looking fags have at least betrayed their cuck of choice once. And I've seen pretty much any kind of girl at this point of life. At first you're deluded, than you accept that it's part of the game.
The most deluding scene I've witnessed was a girl spending few days with her bf, who was a soldier with few days on leave. They seemed the perfect couple to everyone. He had to be sent to the front pretty soon. When she had to say good-bye to him.. it has been a touching scene for everyone. He said he was going to do things... seriously with her as soon as he could.
That very night she fucked with another guy. The following days she fucked with other guys. Her bf came back, and he never knew what happened.

I'm 28 now and believe me or not, I've partied a lot and met a good amount of girls. From high school, through university and now at work, there's only one constant: I've never, never seen a single woman who has been really loyal to his men. Sometimes it's difficult not to warn the cuck, for empathy and shit. Once I did, he told me "eh but I betrayed her too".

Never put anyone on a pedestal. Sorry but I'm pretty red-pilled here. Sometimes I'm ashamed I'm a human being too.
>>
>>36560106 a non-cucked country
>>
>>36560470

This is the sad fact. I had a relationship with a girl who genuinely loved me and I loved her and in the end she came up with some batshit nonsense which forced me to leave here and resulted in her getting on with some guy whom she assured she had no interest in.

Protip: never trust a woman. Always adominate. Never compromise your own goals and feelings.
>>
>>36547905

> approaching a girl with a man

why.........?

When you go fishing do you pull the fish off another man's hook and go, "mine"?
>>
>>36547905
You never know who you are dealing with, anon.

Could be the girl you approach is with a guy that knocks motherfuckers out for
> for a challenge or a laugh
>>
>>36548263

Really super advice here. This is guaranteed to work.
>>
>>36547905
>Approaching females
>not having them approach you
>claims to be an alpha male
>>
>>36560977
tbqh I'm going to try that this Friday (I don't live in a stabbing country so it's ok)
I'll report back
>>
>>36547959
sure you would dyel faggot
>>
>>36560106
i come from a place with real men
>>
>>36561094
what would you do if I slapped your ass at the bar and offered to buy you a drink?
>>
File: 1458936871104.gif (2 MB, 260x229) Image search: [Google]
1458936871104.gif
2 MB, 260x229
>this thread still going
>mfw
>>
>>36561210
>stabbing is what defines a real man
yeah, no. It's just the hallmark of third world ghettos.
>>
>>36561222
Suck your dick.

No homo tho...
>>
>>36548897
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>>
>>36561312
I suppose you would go for a friendly conversation with the guy and letting the girl speak for herself without doing anything yourself

faggot
>>
>>36549606
...Shit that never happened for 500...
>>
I got really drunk at a bar and I was talking to this girl and then her bf walked up as were talking but I was took drunk to notice him mainly cause he didn't say anything but I finally noticed him when he started getting mad at his gf instead of me which I thought was weird
>>
>>36547905

When I was younger I was at the beach and this super hot girl was with this dorky looking guy. I thought there was no way they were dating so I walked up and chatted her up then asked her out and he was all pissed off apparently. She was "just friends" with him and he wanted to date her really bad. We dated for a while then I broke it off because she was flaky and I was a fit surfer type and had a lot of options. I saw her a year later at the beach and apparently she was dating the same guy from when we met. I stopped and said hey to her and he was hanging on her the whole time like a fucking octopus while she made embarrassed faces. Looked like she was pretty over it.
>>
>>36563915
Did you manage to fuck her? I would've mentioned how he was enjoying your left overs.

That would've devastated him, like putting out a cigarette on his heart.
>>
>>36558503
>... as a man you're either deemed a rapist or you remain a virgin, and women don't sleep with virgins...
fug m8 ur delusional
>>
>>36559769
This.
>>
>>36547959
Bullshit story for a Bullshit post!

>Was at Universal and spotted some girl with an ironman t-shirt.
>Being almost ready to go I was in shill mode for gifts.
> Went up to ask her about it and she told me where she got and we ended with an awkward kthnxbye laugh.
> out of nowhere her retarded boyfriend appeared and spouting some shit reassembling this retarded conversation
> Buddy does a wide swing that even a corpse could dodge
> I then grab the wrist of that arm and cross his body with it while asking what the fuck
> She chimes in at how retarded he just was and he pulls away and leaves
>all the meanwhile my stupid ass cousin walks up and asks me what that was about
>Asshole wasn't even gonna jump in.

Take it or leave it. I did embellish it of course. Plus they serve booze at the park so that might have played into it
>>
>>36547905
I was on the receiving end of this a few times when i was fat and i had a gf who was really hot. It was always taller buff guys who hit on her and it never worked. I just said hey to the dude and acted like it was nothing then went back to do doing whatever i was doing and they'd just leave.
>>
I'll tell my story

>had just broken up with gf of 4 years so I went out on the town with a vengeance

>at club, asian QT keeps looking at me while dancing with this guy

>After a few stares I just motion to her with my finger to come over

>she comes over and we start dancing, her guy comes up to her and is like 'what the fuck?!'

>she looks at me and says 'wow my date is such a sissy'

>I laugh about it and we dance for a while, he comes back about 10 minutes later and says their cab is there and they're leaving

>she asks me what to do. Plenty of other girls there and she was pretty drunk so I look at him then look at her and say 'just go' like I couldn't care less

>get 2 other numbers that night, end up dating a different asian QT for a few weeks

My luck wasn't as great after that, I think I just had tons of confidence since I had just gotten out of the relationship and feels hadn't set in.

it took me about a year after that to get good confidence again. Few months after my confidence came back my ex called and we've been together since.
>>
>>36547996
>a very accepting sibling
I was visiting my sister this last x-mas through new years, and helping her work on her house and trying to keep up with the college kids and getting reminded that I'm 8 years older than I was when I was in college and can't drink as much without getting hung over and generally that we all get old and shitty and die and I understand Mr. Thompson now.

Anyway we were having a party at her house and we're sitting together talking about some family bullshit that I won't tell you here because it's not related and this guy that she was intrigued by earlier who is the keyboardist for the band that played after her roommate's band comes up.

Since I don't want to be Cock Blockula for her I ask her if she wants another drink cause I'm going to get one, she doesn't so I go get one for myself and leave them be and start talking to this young chubby that's the perfect mix of young supple skin and chub that clearly wanted my dick but then she ate some edibles someone brought from Colorado and threw up everywhere and started apologizing to everyone in sobs and then just went out and wouldn't get off the camp couch on the porch all night and when it started raining and people tried to get her to come in just get crying and saying "I deserve this" over and over again.

cont.
>>
>>36565029
Meanwhile this guy is kinda smirking at me I guess but I assume it's just he's happy or something IDK because I have other things to worry about at this particular moment. About fifteen minutes later my sister yells "that's my brother you freak" and kicks him out of the house in a kinda laughing tee-hee OMG way but also in no seriously get the fuck out way so he gets the fuck out. But also he bummed a ride off of someone else there and they didn't want to leave yet and the house is kinda out in the sticks so he leaves the premises but just kinda mopes around in the neighbors driveway for two hours or so until his ride is ready to go.

Apparently he went in for a kiss and that went well but then he started asking her if it turned her on with her boyfriend watching her and then the above transpired. Also we found out later from the person that gave him a ride that while the band he's in is pretty okay he wants to do a more "Yellowcard" sound and he has a bunch of songs he wants to do with lyrics like "can I touch you like he does" that are meant to be emotional or some shit but nobody else in the band is having it but they also don't want him to leave cause they need him as a keyboardist for now so they just humor him and say that they will get around to making arrangements for his songs--just later though bro--and then they will never actually get around to doing his songs.
>>
>tfw I've never been worried about someone taking my girl while we're out

Is this a thing that happens? Maybe you guys shouldn't date the sluts you bang after meeting on tinder once? I mean, seriously, I've never had this happen to me. I've come to the bar to meet my gf and seen some dude trying to talk to her before, but as soon as I show up she's all over me and no one bothers us.

Well, I don't know if this counts, but once I was with some slut for the weekend (thought maybe she could be gf material) and her ex's friend or whatever came up to me saying "HEY THAT'S MY BOY'S GF" and I was just like ok bro and kept dancing with her. Than the dude came and tried to grab her arm saying let me just talk to her for a minute and I slapped it away and was like nah brah and then I took her off the dance floor and we banged in the bathroom after that lmao

But seriously, try dating women and not sluts, it's just not worth it.
>>
>>36557262
You can have unattractive brothers
>>
>>36565029
>Since I don't want to be Cock Blockula for her

Absolutely fucking disgusting. Congrats on encouraging your sister to be a slut. I bet your parents are real proud.
>>
>>36565164
She'll likely start showing Huntington's symptoms within the decade, and she'll be around another decade after that depending how fast it progresses for her.
It's not like she's going to get married and have kids, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>36557918
>Works every time and the reaction they have is generally priceless.
>your boipucci when he's actually bi
>>
>>36547905
>Approaching girls
>>any experience with this sorta thing /fit/?
I think you know the answer
>>
>>36564575
So how is your ex-ex's newborn doing?
>>
>>36565087
I've taken my girlfriend to several bars and this shit never happens.
/fit/ is a board about insecure guys trying to dominate other insecure guys
>>
>baseball coach becomes a great friend of my wife's son
>sometimes he gives him a ride home too
>she invites the coach at home a few times
>now we're going to have dinner this weekend
>he's single so we're are going to be in 3 (Jonathan won't come with us)
Not sure what I'm supposed to say
>>
>>36557921
Underrated post
>>
>>36559234
That song came to my mind when I read his post.
>>
File: 1454078760197.jpg (56 KB, 229x251) Image search: [Google]
1454078760197.jpg
56 KB, 229x251
>>36559999
quads dont lie children
>>
>>36549734
I do this because I need a moment to prepare myself for the effort of social interaction

t. certified autist
>>
>>36565319

>@ bar waiting to get drinks for me and friends lots of people there.
>notice there is a cute, slim brunette chick behind me so I let her cut me.
>she flashes a big smile, buys me a drink
>we get to talking for a few minutes and clicking really well
>she says "kiss me" done
>diggin her we keep talking
>she says "kiss me, quick my boyfriend is coming"
>I think wtf but wth and we make out for a couple of seconds
>she gives me her number
>confidence boosted
>get my round of drinks for friends
>walking away see her with BF, her and I smile at each other and I look at him.
>he's 6'5" and lifts, Sick Of It All dragon tattoo on his neck (I'm 6' )
>think I might have avoided beat down, never call her.
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.