[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are half the people on this board complete fags who trigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-28-01-58-43.png (134 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-28-01-58-43.png
134 KB, 480x800
Why are half the people on this board complete fags who trigger so easy?
>>
sorry your feel this way
>>
I mean, you're the one who made a thread because you got BTFO, the only one who's triggered is you
>>
>>36547907
Nah I was just wondering what causes it.
The steroids?
Lack of sex?
Lack of friends?
Those are my reasons minus the steroids.
>>
>>36547772
The important thing is that you're obviously the bigger person who isn't triggered at all
>>
>>36548666
It did trigger me though Satan.
All I put was haha and they where mean to me.
>>
>>36548674
You're aware that you are criticizing people for being triggered easily, which you admit in turn easily triggered you?
Now that you have come to this realization you can either continue to rage impotently or release the useless emotion.
>>
>>36547772
because a majority of this boards user base is fat

they don't know anything health related so their instant go to is USE DA STICKY
which we all know those fatties have never clicked the sticky (it's scary) like treadmills
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.