[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your girl is pregnant with your child, but she wants to keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: pgnt.jpg (61 KB, 634x866) Image search: [Google]
pgnt.jpg
61 KB, 634x866
Your girl is pregnant with your child, but she wants to keep weightlifting.

Do you let her?
>>
Yeah, wrapping pregnant women up in cotton wool isn't good for her or the baby.
>>
>child
>2016

Not mine
dont care
>>
>>36547299
What girl exactly ?
>>
>>36547299

Yeah. She will recover faster. And set a good example.
>>
no it's dangerous for her and the child. women should not "weightlift" all they need is cardio and yoga.

I would never allow my gf to go to a commercial gym unless it was girls only
>>
>>36547737
>women should not "weightlift" all they need is cardio and yoga.
I guess if you prefer the skinnyfat / skinny look.

>I would never allow my gf to go to a commercial gym unless it was girls only

You sound insecure as fuck.
>>
>>36547798
>I guess if you prefer the skinnyfat / skinny look.

i prefer the feminine look, the more masculine a woman looks the worse.

>insecure

my city is diverse, lots of asians/indians/muslims, so its a matter of prudency. If it was all white i would be less worried.
>>
>>36547798
>wanting muscular women

GAY
>>
>>36547878
>i prefer the feminine look, the more masculine a woman looks the worse.
Girls only look masculine when they focus too much on their upper body, have too low of a bodyfat, or roid. Beefing up her ass and thighs is certainly not going to make her look masculine.
>>
>>36547737
fucking pathetic
>>
>>36547911
>beefing up her ass

i don't want her to have a nigger's ass, i like petite, soft and dainty women aka feminine.
women should engage in normal exercise like biking, hiking, and badminton, not fucking squats and deadlifts.

>>36547924

stay triggered
>>
File: preg.jpg (169 KB, 714x894) Image search: [Google]
preg.jpg
169 KB, 714x894
Of course you faggot
>>
>>36547878
>my city is diverse, lots of asians/indians/muslims

A
Fucking
LEAF
E
A
F
>>
>>36547978

>leaf

yes i am. hopefully i'll move back to eastern europe and never see a shitskin or curry again. but right now i have to live in diverse liberal shithole that is canada
>>
>>36547299
I'd have to wonder if the enormous increases in blood pressure during the contractile portions of lifts would have an effect on the fetus. I've heard blood pressure can triple under heavy bench for example. If the bitch lifts weights though, she's not gonna listen anyway.
>>
>>36548011
Just come to the Yukon my Canadian brother! No one up here likes our current situation or muslims and literally whites and indians still shoot each other over dog sledding and shit. Plus there are tons of jobs in geology and mining and trades and shit.
>>
Yeah, probably wouldn't want her to go too heavy, probably just use pretty sub maximal loads most of the time. Would be good for her and the baby
>>
File: 1420868505619.gif (3 MB, 257x212) Image search: [Google]
1420868505619.gif
3 MB, 257x212
>>36547878

>There are brown people around so my girlfriend isn't allowed to work out
>>
>implying my girl lifts

>implying girl
>>
File: bQyFxMI.png (84 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
bQyFxMI.png
84 KB, 259x194
>>36547299
>>
>>36549103
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>36547299
>implying i will have a gf

kek
>>
Take her phone and shove it up her womb... tell the baby to call the state for legal custody because daddy is tired of mom's aspirations in becoming a viral video whore. File for divorce.
>>
>>36547299
If she felt comfortable doing so sure as long as she wasn't doing crossfit shit
>>
>>36549103

Eurocucks have started segregating trains between men and women, because the rapefugees are so out of control that they just can't have genders mixing together in some places.

The muslim world doesn't hide its women away and keep them under wraps and always accompanied by men just for the sake of oppressing them. It does it because their men are just savages, senpai.
>>
>>36548062
can i go there to pick rock from dawn till dusk? im a beaner
>>
>>36549973
>because their men are just savages
Is it because all that eating and licking their goat herds?
>>
>>36549973

Canada isn't in Europe, dingleberry.
>>
>>36550000

please don't, then we'd have to build a wall on both borders
>>
>>36549103
All the gains in the world won't let me compete with jamals naturally superior genetics anon. Even I know this. It's best if my woman stayed in the kitchen like the good old days before they found out about the bbc and wandered off to greener pastures.
>>
I definitely wouldn't recommend that kind of lift lol.

Nothing wrong with lifting. But yeah take it easy..
>>
>>36550151

You're actually worried about black people stealing your girl?
>>
>>36550151

it sounds like you have a loving and trusting relationship with your gf
>>
>>36550191

>Trusting women to have integrity
>2016

Choose one.
>>
>>36547878
Don't worry family, i don't think pork is halal
>>
>>36550216

Right. Because quality women always end up with ghetto trash.
>>
>>36550216

you're the one in the relationship, the definition of trusting one
>>
>>36550241

Though if you have a genuine fear of your girl running off with ghetto trash, you're probably not exactly a catch yourself.
>>
I will definitely be weight lifting when I get preggers, but lowering the weight and doing mostly high rep shits maybe. But for first 3~6 months the little shit is going to have to keep up with me with the heavy lifts then after around 7~9 month I'll probably lift some bitch weights. If a miracle happens in my shitty almost inactive uterus and I get pregnant that is.
>>
>>36550258

if i buy a tuna salad sandwich from a gas station i expect to have faucet butt for a week. maybe its like that?
>>
>>36550359

You lost me there.
>>
>>36550367

i reread my post and i lost even myself :|
>>
>>36549973
Canada is 100x better at handling multiculturalism than any Euro nation, even historically multicultural ones like Switzerland and Belgium.
>>
If you are working out while pregnant does this make the muscles work around your increased belly size and therefore making you look like shit after you have your baby?
>>
>>36547299
FUCK.
NO.
>>
>>36550000
Checked
>>
>>36547299
My wife's son turned out to be alright.
>>
>>36550909
Germany plz
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.