[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life saving gains?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1438857227961s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1438857227961s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
alright /fit/, I have a BMI of 14 and the doctor says my lifespan will be significantly shorter if I don't do anything about my weight. I'm 6'4 and weigh 115 lbs, any suggestions?
>>
>>36545779
eat
>>
RIP
>>
>>36545830
I eat as much as I can stomach, but i'm fairly poor so my diet is pretty unhealthy
>>
It sounds obvious and I may sound patronising, but buying fresh produce is a definite in anybodies case trying to improve their lifestyle.

Practice cooking several meals in bulk and then freeze them so the next few nights takes roughly ten minutes of waiting before you eat.

I recommend bolognaise, some sort of chicken dish and a fish dish (probably cant freeze the fish you'll have to check).

All of these meals should be accompanied with a decent carb (brown pasta/rice, sweet potato etc) and fresh veggies (as much as you want).

Snacks throughout the day are also a good idea, so fruit is a must; I sometimes opt for half a can of tuna or an oat cake with feta cheese.

These are some simple suggestions, by no means do I call myself an expert, but a few building blocks to get you on the right path.

Also just search google for a weekly meal plan, go out and buy the ingredients and stick with it.

YOU need to make the effort we can't do that for you Anon.
>>
Make bulk beef stroganoff. Hella cheap. Super calorific
>>
>>36545779
buy coconut oil and add it to everything you eat for extra calories
>>
>>36545779
Do some googling and eat foods that are high in calories. Things like peanuts or avacados.

A cup of peanuts is A LOT of calories. Surely you could eat some mixed nuts or something.

You are a special situation around here. Drink Chocolate milk. Eat a snickers bar every once in a while. I wouldn't be afraid of things like that if I were in your situation.
>>
>>36545846
Eat fat. Lots of fats, 9kcal per gram. Peanuts, almonds, milk, cheese, cream, olive oil, coconut oil, nut butters.

If you're serious about gaining weight, you need to eat more than you are now. Download myfitnesspal and track what you eat now, not an estimate, actually weight everything and enter it. You'll be surprised how little you are eating. Don't worry about macro split, just try eat more calories every day, tracking them. Never estimate, you will estimate the way you want to perceive it.

Skinny fucks always say they eat loads, until they burst, "oi m80, I ate a large pizza today", like good job, what about the rest of the week, you average 1000kcal.

Or the fat slob "oh I only eat 1500, I diet properly, only eat salad, exercise all the time"... Yeah and you break the laws of physics you fat sweaty cunt. All those "treats" you reward yourself with, all those things that "don't count", those healthy low fat things full of sugar.

People lie. Lie to others, never lie to yourself

If you're poor, buy lentils, beans, eggs, bread, oats, whole milk, cheat peanut butter. Make pots of food, things like one pot jambalayas, curries etc and set timers on your phone. Every few hours eat something, some rice, some curry, some chilli, an ounce of peanuts, a glass of milk, a wedge of cheese. Cover everything you eat in oil... I'm definitely rambling but fuck it
>>
>>36545959
>half a can of tuna
>making it

Pick one
>>
>>36545779
OP i recommend smoking weed sure it might be degenerate but the hunger will make u eat a shit ton
I used to eat 2 large dominos pizza every other day
>>
Friendly reminder that the Simpsons taught us how to bulk in the 90s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1m-AEWMRVo
>>
Pistachios are good for gaining weight, like 650kcal per 100g and 100g is like a handful or so
>>
post pics
>>
>>36548242
Love it. Recommended videos pops up and it has smelly bells fat head sitting there.
>>
>>36545779
Pics of body?
>>
drink heavy cream
>>
>>36545779
Eat. If eating is difficult for you, lift weights to stimulate your appetite.
>>
>>36545779
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>36546150
I'm not the OP but this is an excellent post great job summarizing it anon
>>
Whole milk, peanut butter, protein shakes, mayonnaise, ramen, hamburgers, cover everything in coconut oil.

Watch your fucking sodium intake, but just eat more than you burn. The easy way to do it is to go out to eat a lot. Most places you can buy food are unhealthy and serve portions that are too large. Don't get up until you've cleared your plate and remember that servers hate having to pick up plates with your nasty ass half eaten steak on it.
>>
>>36550545
Real talk, this is about the easiest, quickest way to consume an insane amount of calories.
>>
>>36546150
12/10 post
>>
>>36546150
woa, tht was nais
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.