[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anorgasmia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: feel_crying.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel_crying.png
58 KB, 645x773
is it possible to beat male anorgasmia when you're on SSRI's. My gf doesn't mind and is willing to finish me off with a handy but I'm really anoyed. I know a lot of us come from betacuck backgrounds before we got /fit/ so I figure I'd ask here
>>
>>36545643
lower dose or possibly yohimbine. but sex really sucks in general with ssris. youre better off quitting them if you can
>>
>>36545643
Ask your Doc about trying Bupropion (wellbutrin). It is a SNRI and is the only antidepressant that will not affect sexual function.
>>
>>36545952
actually had to go up because of sexual anxiety and life stuff I guess I could go back down now that the two of us are more comfortable with each other. She don't want me to quit them because I'm a fucking wreck without them so I'm in a catch 22. I mean sex is great but I need that rapid head rubbing to nut It could be worse but could be better
>>36545985
it actually increases the power of the ssri I'm on Luvox and it dosent really treat anxiety from what I'm told. and this isn't like garden variety GAD, not to disparage those who suffer from that I've got like crippling OCD
>>
also worth mentioning we're using condoms so idk if that's whats doing it too
>>
File: SSRIS.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
SSRIS.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>36545643
>>36546248
dude don't worry about it, on the plus guys like us can fuck for like an hour and normies blow their load in a few minutes. Also It could be worse a lot of people get ED with these kinda meds
>>
>>36545643
>SSRIs
>literally playing Russian Roulette with your brain chemistry

Throw the stuff down the toilet and never take it again. I was on that shit a long time ago and close friends told me they were getting scared for me because I didn't even act like a human being anymore. I recommend instead you identify your actual life-problems, confront them, solve the problems within your power to solve, and let the ones you can't solve, go. Problems that are within your own head are just you fighting with yourself; once you accept who and what you are, you'll stop the pointlessness of fighting with yourself and have a higher quality of life. Also find a purpose in your life, something that is fulfilling and encourages you to feel happy. There are few problems in life that you can't confront and solve/defeat, and all the pills they give you are only good for the short term and fuck up your brain. I have faith in your ability to do this, OP, no bully.
>>
>>36546836
You should be careful when coming off SSRIs, I was fairly lucky and only suffered light headedness for a week or two and I was on a low dosage. Talk to your doctor about it or at the very least come off them gradually.
Personally I felt noticeable improvement in my general mood and motivation after quitting them, not a 180 turn but enough to notice.
>>
Quitting SSRIs is babby tier compared to quitting SNRIs
>>
>>36545985
My husband is on Welbutrin. Was great in terms of libido, but is causes anxiety and he got other side effects he didn't like. He was on the low dose at the time.
>>
>>36546836
>SSRIs
>literally playing Russian Roulette with your brain chemistry

this to be quite perfectly and utterly honest famiglia
>>
>>36545643
I think of it as a blessing in disguise desu senpai. I've given my baby girl so many orgasms, usually around ten before it gets to be too much for her and she has to stop or else she'll start bleeding.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.