[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this guy body look so weird to me? It looks round to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 640x1136
Why does this guy body look so weird to me? It looks round to me, what body part is he not working out and which is he working our too much?
>>
this is u isnt it
>>
>>36545413
Well he's an ugly mother fucker that can't be fixed.

His waist is very slim unless that's just the angle of the photo.
>>
>>36545413
weird posture, sweatpants make everyone look like they skip leg day
>>
Typical curl bro. Hits the gym with like 15 of his shithead friends and does nothing but bicep curls and bench presses.

Dude needs to squat.
>>
>>36545420
Nope
>>
Arms are pretty big but his neck and chest are teeny tiny. Not sure about legs, cause it could just be the pants he's wearing.
>>
>>36545413
>brazzers top
>no legs
>no core
>no chest
>literally just arms and traps

I don't even know what you'd have to do to get that way...
>>
>>36545592
Probably train arms and traps, anon.
>>
>>36545620
Well, anon, you need to train more of your body.
>>
>>36545420
Yes..
>>
because he's slouching forward with shitty ass posture to look bigger.
>>
perfect face and caption
>>
>>36545420
Maybe
>>
>>36545413
Gymrat physique. Obviously watches what he eats, or at least has the self awareness to suck in his gut for photos. 50% of his routine is arms, chest and shoulders. Doesn't have a leg day. Too much body fat to be ripped.
>>
>>36545413
Shoulders are rolled forward. If he were to adjust them back, his chest would pout more outwardly and create a much better overall shape.
>>
>>36545413
>Shirt isnt long enough
>Pants are poorly fitting
>right forearm on an angle that makes it look super small
Awkward face, looks like hes doing a poo
>awful stance and posture
>left foot up
>>
>>36545413

>balding
>manlet
>no legs
>brazzers tshirt
>that 4/10 face
>no forearms

it's like he's already decided to never have sex for the rest of his life. I'd say suicide is the only option left.
>>
>>36545413
are you wearing a brazzers shirt? kek
>>
>>36545413
Hunched shoulders
No traps
Leaning forward, off balance
Rounded shoulders.
>>
>>36545413
He looks athletic, not /fit/-style bloated. Since you're accustomed to /fit/, this looks strange to you.
>>
>>36545413
he's just round-shouldered and slouching. fix posture and he's fine
>>
Too much benching, weak anterior deltoids.
>>
>>36551454
Its the opposite
>>
>>36545413
he's sticking his left shoulder wayyy forward
it looks like his shoulders and head are facing the mirror and everything else is tilted to his left
>>
>>36545413
>arms big but not even defined
>shoulders look strangely large

As many others have said, he basically just focuses on arms/shoulders.
Nigga looks like an upside down triangle.
Also dat chin this nigga's ugly
>>
he's arching his back like a freak and its disgusting. ugly af too
>>
>>36552582
You mean posterior, u fuckin idiot
>>
>>36545413
seens to be mostly shitty posture and bad angle, but ye his core looks flimsy
>>
>>36545413
>tight chest
>no back muscles
>no legs
Literally just worked out what he can see in the mirror. Workout the back to get a nice meat shield of a back and you won't have this problem Working out the back will solve most posture issues. Like rounded back and deflated chest
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.