[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
steroids in strongman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: eddie hall.jpg (525 KB, 3000x2094) Image search: [Google]
eddie hall.jpg
525 KB, 3000x2094
Does the world recordholder in deadlift, Eddie Hall, use steroids?
>>
Good bait
>>
File: Eddie Hall 463kg Deadlift.webm (2 MB, 667x600) Image search: [Google]
Eddie Hall 463kg Deadlift.webm
2 MB, 667x600
>>36545250

Of course not.
>>
>>36545274
>straps
>stepping over the bar

Does he even lift?
>>
>>36545274
His right shin!!!!
>>
No roid delts = natty :^))
If you think he uses steroids you should try lifting :PP
>>
>>36545250
Nah mate he does zumba and Wii fit
>>
>>36545274
>>36545250
Why do people drag the bar across their shin?
>>
>>36546406

For most people, you need to keep the bar right up against your shins for efficiency and safety. Combine this with the fact deadlift bars have way rougher knurling than regular bars and guys get opened up semi-regularly.
>>
obviously strong, but rolling the bar towards you is banned in IPF for a reason, would love to see him do it straight up.
>>
>>36546438
how does rolling the bar towards you make the lift easier?, just curious
>>
>>36546406
>Guy lifts over 1000lbs
>hurr durr he rolled the bar towards himself
>>
>>36546528
I'm not saying it's not impressive.
I'm just saying that that seems painful.

I keep the bar close to my shins, but not on my shins
>>
>>36546466

The bioscience reason will handwave something about static versus moving inertia in moving the bar.

The more likely reason is a stretch reflex in the lats.
>>
>>36546607
I replied to the wrong person. Was meant for>>36546438
>>
>>36546638
alright great ty
>>
This guy is from my home town
That is all.
>>
>6'3
>400lb
fug
>>
have you seen Chris Duffin's cycle?
guy used like 7+grams of gear and shit tons of gh and slin, but he squatted 4x bodyweight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvhCbWZGndc
i know he's not a strongman, but it's somewhat similar (i mean the drug use) considering he's powerlifter

>>36545274
will we ever see a 500kg (raw) deadlift?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.