[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth using the sauna? I want to start to use one to clear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Highgrove_Sauna.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1875) Image search: [Google]
Highgrove_Sauna.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1875
Is it worth using the sauna? I want to start to use one to clear my face up of blackheads but I want to hear what others experiences are.
>>
its a total scam
>>
>>36544696
All you need to do is sweat, and then clean your face afterward. 5 minutes of hard riding on the elliptical, then take a shower and you're good.

Also, stop drinking non-organic milk. Read up on how regular milk (rather, what's IN regular milk) causes acne. I try to drink no milk in general, just to be safe. Skins never been clearer.
>>
>>36544696
DO NOT ENTER A SAUNA
YOU WILL DIE
I REPEAT YOUR HEART WILL GIVE OUT AND YOU WILL DIE
>>
File: 1447815698572.png (40 KB, 798x2012) Image search: [Google]
1447815698572.png
40 KB, 798x2012
>>36545047
>>
>>36544696
If you like the sauna then go for it. If you don't then don't.
>>
>>36545512
Why did I laugh at this?
>>
remember zyzz
>>
>>36545512
Top kek

I go to an ifrared sauna, which is dry and operates at 140°. I'm not a sweaty person, but holy fuck am i dripping wet when i leave. It's GOAT
>>
>>36546030
U wot m9?
>>
>>36544757
what's the point of the elliptical?
>>
>>36544757
>milk is fucking Hitler
Dude I'm sure milk can cause some rash for some people but not for the vast majority. I get pimples al the time and never drink milk at all. When I did drink milk like a year ago I had the same amount of acne. Its total bs. Also what the fuck has organic got to do with anything you fucking faggot
>>
>>36546388
calm down bruh. this is a scientific discussion not a personal contest
>>
>>36546388
>these are the people posting on /fit/
>>
>>36546407
no you are. posting on /fit/

and me

and that other guy too. actually everybody in this thread is a person that posts on /fit/
>>
>>36546304
enjoy your cancer
>>
>>36546402
You just state your personal opinion without any reference or theoretical background。What exactly is scientific about that..
>>
>>36546388
>>>
> Anonymous 03/28/16(Mon)01:03:58 No.36546359▶>>36546391
>>>36546347
>ok, but considering you hope to marry them, how's that gonna work in the way of relocating?
>Replies: >>36546391
ur literally as dense as one can get
>>
>>36546427
im not him but,

he said "read up on it".

consider that not every "body" is the same, or reacts the same to different foods. its not the first time that "organic" food has been claimed to be healthier.

like anything, do what works for you. i appreciate the advice, even if I find its not personally effective.

diet advice is everywhere, a million books have been written. is there was a perfect diet, we would have known by now. everything is up for discussion and experiment
>>
>>36546448
And you don't even know how to post properly. Fuck off
>>
>>36546472
how about no
>>
Hey guys! Sauna discussion remember?
>>
>>36546479
yea ok. i'm still wondering why
>>36544757

recommended an elliptical between sauna and shower
>>
>>36546461
That is exactly my point...
He states his personal opinion I counter it with mine. I just hate how someone can state something without any background except for 'read up on it', bitch if I fucking Google 'how are the world leaders controlled by space reptiles' Im sure I will get some retarded biased description of it.
My point is milk is not fucking Hitler and there is no proven link between diet and acne, but on a personal basis one might be able to find our patterns. And that is something completely different from what that faggot posted.
>>
>>36546514
Probably to just make some cardio? I used to run before going into the sauna. The one I go now is not part of the gym so its just to go and pass the time.

Anyways, I have seen some old men doing stretches on there, which I find kinda funny since I woulndn't do those naked infront of everyone.
>>
>>36546518
well, if I were to assume what he meant it would be that milk in its "natural" form is better than "additives" put in non-organic milk.

typically its recommended that "natural" foods are better. in the same way that "high fructose corn syrup" is not recommended over say, an apple.

"one ingredient" vs. 200
>>
>>36546423
Ifrared is good for you breh
>>
Guys, would you have the balls to put products on your face to have better skin in a public sauna?
>>
Finn here. I think sauna won't really help your skin problem any more than sweating from exercise. You should see a dermatologist if it's really bad.
Also why is the sauna so high on the op's pic, most of the heat is wasted and you don't really feel the löyly(steam from throwing water on rocks)
>>
>>36544696
i think a sauna is really enjoyable because everyone's either half or totally naked and sweating. This goes for unisex or mixed.

Is there any health benefit at all? who gives a fuck.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.