[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/izens I need your help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
so I joined the military 3 years ago, 5'10, 165lbs. Felt/looked good(not great) since then I've gotten fat. I need a cutting program and diet please. Also any supplements that won't get me kicked out would be nice.
>>
>>36544107
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
read the fucking sticky
>>
>>36544107
How the fuck did the military get you fat? What kind of joke country are you from?
>>
>>36544107
What military? Us army has some programs I'd suggest. Are you barracks personnel? Can you live off the cafeteria? Who runs your morning fitness? What is it and how is your leadership failing you?
>>
I joined the usaf. I was fit when living on base, but got married, stopped going to the gym and got where I am now. I'm a maintainer, and our style of PT is basically nothing. I've been in the gym for intervals of 2-3 months, but I burn out. I always see results, I just don't keep up with it.
>>
>>36544107
READ
THE
FUCKING

also eat at difac you fat piece of shit

>>36544301
Youd be surprised m8. US military has a lot of fats.

Half the people in my unit are fat, and 70% of them fail tape regularly.

It's ridiculous. We run alot but they don't physically MAKE the fatties run their hardest anymore cause "muh SHAARP/EO"

We run with our first sargeant every friday, and without fail there are the same 4 people who keep up with him every single time, me and 3 others.

The other 80 or so people fall out of the run
>>
Also, it's not my leadership's fault. I claim responsibility for what I've become, I just want to get back on the right track. And when I say fat, I don't mean 300 pounds. I'm currently jumping from 190-195. But I'm not happy with how I look.
>>
>>36544442
I still pass my PT fitness tests. I max out push ups and sit ups, measure 35 on waist and run ~11:30 mile and a half
>>
>>36544442
That's fucking gross. I thought the army was supposed to be the one place left where discipline was law and hierarchy was encouraged.
>>
>>36544445
Same dude who asked you what branch and all that, that's cool you accept responsibility. Idk much about air force programs, so I can't help in that regard. Dfac usually serves shit food where I'm at, so I just grab as many vegetables and fruits as I can get away with and take whatever grilled or baked meat they have to offer. Suits me fairly well. Rice too of course when I have the option. When you go shopping try only going around the outskirts of the px, all the meats, vegetables, fruits, dairy and wholesome foods are on the outskirts, the aisles are usually just random bullshit. A little tip somebody gave me. Would your leadership let you and a more fit comerade go to the gym together instead of pt to help you get fit again? If you have a serious goal I don't see they wouldn't allow it and whoever is helping you would probably appreciate getting out of morning pt to go to the gym instead
>>
>>36544597
I guess I wasn't as blunt as I should have been about our "pt". It's a joke. The only PT time they give us is twice a week where our group of guys plays volleyball. You have to be there for that. So any other gym time is on you, which I understand I'm not utilizing.

I'm gonna start back at the gym tonight and then tomorrow before work(I work 1500-0000)
>>
>>36544461
Mile and a half? What are you in the chairforce or something?

Not bad I guess. If youre maxing there's no way you're fat. Unless of course air force max isn't army max

>>36544589
Yeah no. There's so many fucking regulations put into place to treat women and "minorities" like special snowflakes that there is no discipline left. This is coming from someone who went to basic just last year. It was ridiculously easy, the most stressful thing was putting up with all the shitbags training with me.

Tl;dr the military is a fucking joke now
>>
>>36544461
Oh my bad you are af didnt realize that was you
>>36544421
>>
>>36544830
Yes I'm chair force. So the max scores for our test for males under 30 are:
1.5mile run - 9:12
1 min push up - 67
1 min sit up - 58
Waist measurement-32"

If you meet all of those you max out the test.

And yes, the military breeds crybabies now. I actually lost out on a stripe because I'm a white male. I lost it to a black female, who had done less to deserve it, but that's another topic.
>>
>>36544867
Jesus, your Situp max is our 18-21 yr old male barely passing. Granted we also have 2 minutes. Pushup is i think 72 or 75 for males 18-21.

Run is a 2 mile and you need 15:36 to pass. Max is like 13 something I think

Crybabies indeed. And trust me man I've noticed how 90% of NCO'S here are female or minority or both. Only high speed people here are the white men and they are all stuck at e4 because the nigs pander to each other. (right below NCO for us)

Recently the company shitbag nig female who never showed up to work was promoted to sargeant when the white guy who's the hardest working here was ignored. He's been here longer too.

Sorry for the rant
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.