[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you get into dancing, /fit/? Not dancing like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 188x188) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 188x188
Why don't you get into dancing, /fit/?
Not dancing like that performing shit, but couples dancing

Pros
>chicks dig being spun around the dance floor
>cardio
>confidence increases
>you become an alpha fuck

Cons
>none, fegget

Go dancing, /fit/
>>
>>36543999
Cardio? No, thanks.
>>
File: 1458759890300.jpg (87 KB, 970x617) Image search: [Google]
1458759890300.jpg
87 KB, 970x617
>>36543999

>cardio
>>
>>36543999
Two stepping is fun as shit and makes bitches wet af

The only problem is that most country bars play garbage pop country music
>>
Because I'd have to bring my own girl as they do not supply them.
>>
>>36544045
I get what you mean, you just have to find either a smaller one, or just go with it. Better than other dumb shit
>>
>>36543999
Trips confirm
Learning salsa and bachata atm, have taken a few kizomba and tango lessons. I wish I had time to do everything.
You forgot to add to pros:
>you get to hold hands and waists, and a bit of grinding too
>from the waist hold you can actually tell how built her spinal erectors are, which is a great indicator of her fitness level. You get to pick fit, no surprise saggy asses their devil tights hide
>you get to show off your power level even with casual clothes because she'll be holding you from the hands, shoulders or upper back. Get on those chinups, lat raises and farmer walks.
>all the interaction makes some of the >tfw no gf go away, even if you can't score because you're beta
>>
>>36544045
>being american
>even once
>>
Cardio doesn't really kill gains as long as you eat enough. Idiots.

Anyway I don't because I'm scared to be bad at things in front of women.
>>
>>36544070
Yeah. Another problem is that a lot of the women are white trash

Might just be because I live in Southern Arizona
>>
>>36544135
Just show a willingness to learn. If you're good looking, they'll think it's cute
>>
>>36544135
JOIN A NOVICE CLASS YOU RETARD
You'll be better than your past self in no time, just like with squats

Here's your first opener, for free, from me

>A new song plays. You approach a girl at random.
>Hey there. Can you dance?
>If she says yes
>Cool! I'm learning, show me some moves
>If she says no
>Cool! Let me show you some moves.
Easier than shooting fish in a barrel. I consider myself a 6 at best and have scored even a perfect 10. Just don't spill your spaghetti everywhere, or the dance floor will get slippery.
>>
Is it just good for getting laid or can it lead to something a bit longer lasting?
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 500x323
I do ballet.
>leg/glute gains
>grace
>the only penis in the room
>being a novelty
>>
How do I learn how to dance? I'm so white.
>>
>>36544103
You gotta go to dance halls too, breh. That's where you really show off.

>>36544067
Nah, most Country bars are RANK with OK to beautiful girls
>>
>>36544202
This. Girls love it when you know what you're doing better than they do. Even then, it's just confidence.
>>
>>36544336
Of course I go to Latin clubs too, why wouldn't I?
>>
>>36544251
both

>>36544330
start out with youtube vidoes- learn east coast swing, two step, and waltz first. then go have fun. if you have a lady friend, ask her to come over and goof around practicing.

dancing really is the best. I never bothered getting furniture in my living room because now its just a wide open space with a stereo that makes a great dance floor for drunk bitches coming over
>>
>>36543999
because i'm not attractive in the face, can't hold a conversation and sweat a lot

i'm worried no grill will want to be my partner
>>
>>36544342
Does that work the other way around sometimes? Do guys love it when the girl knows better than they do and have lots of confidence?
>>
>>36544766

So you just put on music and dance by yourselves? Seems kinda autistic, even for someone who knows how to dance
>>
>>36546022
>conversation
>dancing

lad...

>>36546057
I like it, but may be biased since latino
>>
>>36546099
>seems kind of autistic
>thinking about it this hard

I've got some hipster string lights, comfy carpet, and a great record collection. People love to come over and drink and dance and chill at the end of the night.
>>
File: 1430545044710.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1430545044710.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>36546662
I'm gonna be doing the same thing once I move into my new apartment in August.
I love dancing too man
>>
>>36543999
Because im not a faggot
>>
>>36543999
I've been thinking of learning.
I dance when I'm drunk and have fun.
I don't dance when I'm sober and have less fun. Fucking hate dancing when I'm sober, it's dumb.
>>
>>36543999
i do. my girlfriend is a ballerina and salsa dancer and professional zumba instructor. shes been teaching me. now suck my dick
>>
>>36544025
>>36544029

Are you faggots actually being serious, because I can't tell.

Cardio is part of lifting. If you don't do cardio, then don't lift. Same with stretching.
The only people that tell others not to do cardio are genuinely dyel faggots anyway
>>
>>36543999
Dancing is how you get the milf pussy, if that's what your after

t. My moms friends
>>
>>36543999
>not learning Shuffling and cutting shapes
>not being the god of the dancefloor
>nice trips btw
>>
>>36544067
Wrong, there are plenty of un-accompanied girls at the bar, most of whom would gladly take you up on at least one dance.
>>
>>36548446
Being this insecure
>>
>>36544103

Are you me?

>Salsa/bachata/kizomba/Argentine Tango
>just mentioning bachata to a latina is a panty dropper
>>
File: lindy.jpg (136 KB, 600x359) Image search: [Google]
lindy.jpg
136 KB, 600x359
>Did ballroom dancing for ~ 3 years
>Had to take several breaks due to no partner
>Took up Lindyhop
>funnest shit ever
>everyone assumes I either get a ton of girls or I'm gay
>tfw no gf
Dancing is still the best thing I ever did with my live.
>>
>>36551468
I like how positive this post is. I hope you continue to enjoy dancing anon.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.