[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to gym >doing my set on the bench >tfw someone wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: pepe_reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
pepe_reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png
228 KB, 858x725
>go to gym
>doing my set on the bench
>tfw someone wants to do it as well but doesn't ask if we can share the bench
>move away from the bench so he thinks I no longer using it
>he starts using it
>doesn't move away when resting
>need to walk mindleslly around the gym for 10 minutes so i can finish my set

Nice guys always finish last.
>>
why dont you just ask if he wants to share then you beta cuck
>>
>>36543995
Don't want to intrude into his safe space.
>>
That's fucking retarded to give the bench away on purpose. When I am done w my main lifts I usually superset some machine lifts, e.g. leg extensions/curls, and it seems like everytime I go to the other machine someone slides in and messes up my routine. Can't be mad cus its not like I own the machine, but it does suck.
>>
Just sit on the bench until you're done.
Social situations really aren't that hard.
>>
I hope this is a joke thread. People can't be this pathetic.
>>
>>36543982
Jesus fucking Christ, the amount of autism on this board is excruciating.

JUST
TALK
TO
THE
GUY
>>
>>36544016
why did you leave the bench?
>>
just leave your towel on it you fool
>>
Autism general?
>>
>>36544108
So what should be happening to the bench while I am resting. Isn't that a waste of a bench?

>>36544124
>>36544127
Not a joke desu. This is why I bought a home gym.

>>36544130
So the other guy could work in while I was resting.
>>
>someone moves away from the push machine
>doesn't rerack the weights
>don't know if he's finished
>just watch the machine out of the corner of my eye for the next 10-15 minutes to see if he comes back
>>
>>36544143
why did you not ask him if he wanted to work in?
>>
Christ you are one spineless chode, OP.

When you are on a bench, you sit on it when you rest. You're using it, and if the other person doesn't have the decency to ask either how many more sets do you have/work in you tell them with your body language to fuck off.

OP you are never going to make it, you are pathetic.
>>
Do you guys not put towels on the benches to mark your territory and to not leave any sweat on them?
>>
>>36544143
How the fuck should he know you were still using it you child?
>>
>>36544156
I don't know how to talk to people.
>>
>>36543982
You can't be upset at all because you walked away being a bitch.

>>36544059
That's cause no one likes a supersetter.
>>
>>36544172
This thread made me laugh really hard but now its just sad. Fix your self pls
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.