[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
srs crossfit thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Camille-Leblanc-Bazinet-Games.jpg (69 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Camille-Leblanc-Bazinet-Games.jpg
69 KB, 640x427
hey /fit/
is there anyone around here who actually goes to a crossfit gym and practices the stuff they do there?
i think it looks quite fun and its definitly the closest place around me to practice oly lifts.
since there is one really close to me so im thinking about going and try it out.

>inb4 the whole crossfit meme
we all know about that, i wanna hear some serious answers
>>
My gym has a crossfit section and classes, but I don't pay for that shit.

The gym lets anyone use the equipment when the classes aren't on, and some of the stuff is cool. they have a giant climbing frame thing which is good for pull-up jumps, muscle ups and ring work. And they have a bunch of strongman style apparatus like tires and prowlers etc so can do more dynamic strength work in my own way without having some crazed middle aged single fitness freak woman screaming at me.
>>
>>36543961
that sounds cool man.
i would like to have acess to some diffrent equipment aswell. my gym is really vanilla, really nothing ordinary. casual ppl who go there, treadmills, machines and weights
>>
>>36543922
I wonder if her wrists hurt. On the other hand, it's only crossfit weight.
>>
>>36543961
>without having some crazed middle aged single fitness freak woman screaming at me.

I cant take lifting advice from women seriously

YOU BENCH PRESS 115, GO THE FUCK AWAY YOU SWEATY VAGINA
>>
>>36544134
I'm certain that all the roids she's on has completely destroyed her already weak as fuck female joints.
>>
>>36543922
Crossfit is fine, just don't expect to get too big from it, it's more for a mixture of strength and cardiovascular fitness. Also, many of the crossfit "boxes" (aka gyms) are quite expensive to go to.
>>
>>36544999
How do you identify a female roider? The six-pack?
>>
>>36545789
>The six-pack?
The abs usually give it away since they need a very low body fat to show abs which is almost impossible to women to attain natty while also maintaining that level of muscle mass.

besides, all those crossfit bitches at "the games" are roiding
>>
File: 20160328013137.png (12 KB, 464x186) Image search: [Google]
20160328013137.png
12 KB, 464x186
For some reason it thinks my post is spam, so I screencapped what I was gonna write instead. Wouldn't trust a crossfit coach, even when they're licensed.
>>
>>36546697
"not healthy"

man, stfu
>>
>>36545789
The weird roid gut abs.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.