[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this thread: excersises you never do because they jus look to weird
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
In this thread: excersises you never do because they jus look to weird
>>
>>36543267
cable crunches
>>
File: ass.jpg (16 KB, 301x234) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
16 KB, 301x234
>>36543267
GHT masterrace checking in! I don't care if it looks gay, I want that big poppin' booty!
>>
>>36543267

I've seen more and more at my gym do these. Are they any good?
>>
>>36543313
>I don't care if it looks gay
Clearly
>>
>>36543313
Then you should do squats and deadlifts.
>>
You can push more weight with glute bridges
>>
>>36543342
Squat twice a week & DL once a week.

Nothing wrong with adding in some glute-hip thrusts or sumo deadlifts here and there.
>>
File: bosu-balance-trainer-elite-37.jpg (41 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
bosu-balance-trainer-elite-37.jpg
41 KB, 650x650
This shit, whatever it is.
>>
facepulls
>>
>>36543319
It's actually good for pelvic strength
>>
>>36543342
Nice meme, t-Rex

Artemus dolgin disagrees.

Plus you gotta change the glute:thigh ratio.

No point in monster glutes if they are dwarfed by your overdeveloped thighs.

Don't get me wrong squats are fun as fuck, but when your thighs chafe together on a pump, that is nature telling you to stop squatting before you get unaesthetic.

Also diddly and squat are the anti-stomach vacuum.

Hip thrusts are better for aesthetix and strength (I can hip thrust as much as I diddly, way more than I squat)
>>
>>36543350
>you can move more weight with 1/8th the ROM
No shit.
You can rack pull more than you deadlift.. Doesn't mean you should use it as anything but a variation infrequently

>>36543378
DYEL?
>>
I never used to do side raises because they looked retarded.

They still do look retarded, but at least I do them now.
>>
>>36543361
Just looks like a plank with more stabilization.
>>
>>36543387
i just do them in tandem with diddlies you don't usually have to load more to the bar
>>
File: ss.png (6 KB, 243x196) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
6 KB, 243x196
>>
OHP
>>
>>36545208
lel u gai
>>
Lateral raises

>shitty attempt to fly like some kind of weighted bird
>>
>>36543267
Wouldn't this be good for deadlift lockout?
>>
>>36545527
>not wanting 3D delts

Flapping is worth that capped delt look from the front.
>>
Ab wheel, farmer walks
>>
>>36543387
>when your thighs chafe together on a pump, that is nature telling you to stop squatting before you get unaesthetic.

lolk
>>
>>36545527

>>36545543

I hate doing these because it looks so fucking silly, is it acceptable to just do them on a machine instead? I have never used a machine before but I am seriously considering doing it.
>>
>>36545625
The day i saw the biggest bber in my gym doing, was the day i stopped caring srs.

Shit works, and free weights will always be superior to machines.
>>
>>36545527
why does it look stupid? lateral raises aren't some weird movement, it's just a bigger moment arm to really strain yourself.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.