[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, my gf wants to do bikini fitness contest this summer,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: 1456055303062.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1696) Image search: [Google]
1456055303062.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1696
Hey /fit/, my gf wants to do bikini fitness contest this summer, any tips on what I can do to help her out besides meal prepping and general mood support during her cutting phase? Like most people she gets a little cranky during cutting.
>>
File: 1448546300949.gif (96 KB, 216x203) Image search: [Google]
1448546300949.gif
96 KB, 216x203
Lots of sex
>>
File: tumblr_lmaxiiCKBF1qzkrfxo1_500.jpg (61 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmaxiiCKBF1qzkrfxo1_500.jpg
61 KB, 500x367
>>36543012
10/10 =)
Actually, I'm afraid the lower body fat will lower her sex drive, but I hope not. In the meantime I was going to work out twice as hard so that I can match her cut bod, right now im sitting a little higher in bf%.
>>
>>36542995
>any tips
Yeah. Make her change her mind. It's awesome that she's into training and eating well, but I personally know no less than 3 girls who've competed in bikini and have had massive health issues after having had dieted down to low bodyfat percentages. Two of them are steril at the moment.

Fit chicks are great, but steroid abusing instagram whores are not a very good physique ideal. It comes at a pretty steep price.
>>
>>36543138
wait just to clarify, she isn't interested in roids - she wants to try the natty ones. She will probably drop bodyfat percentage but it's temporary, she should be back to normal by the fall, she loves to eat hahah
The girls you knew who competed in bikini, were their health issues due to the bodyfat percentage alone? I thought that's a temporary thing?
>>
File: 1327169274898.gif (764 KB, 178x119) Image search: [Google]
1327169274898.gif
764 KB, 178x119
<bump>
>>
Whay a cuck.

>Hey guys my girlfriend wants to flaunt her almost naked body to a bunch of dudes, how do I help her with this?

Like come on dude jesus christ.
>>
File: 7dtt4UC.jpg (64 KB, 461x383) Image search: [Google]
7dtt4UC.jpg
64 KB, 461x383
>>36543574
/pol/ pls go
insecurity has no place on /fit/
>>
>>36543411
>were their health issues due to the bodyfat percentage alone?
Yes as far as I know.

>I thought that's a temporary thing?
Normally it will be, but it's pretty dangerous for a girl to get that low and it can easily have consequences even after she's regained weight.
>>
File: 1393469859772.jpg (53 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1393469859772.jpg
53 KB, 400x389
>>36543746
ah fuck, now I'm conflicted. I dont want her to have lasting health issues. I'll probably look up some stats and stuff, she's pretty into fitness so she'll understand if I give her some backed research. Thanks m8
>>
>>36542995
if she goes below like 20% she'll lose her tits fyi
>>
>>36543761
Bodybuilding shows are really anything but glorious backstage. Even among men you see people getting driven off in ambulances, and it's much safer for men to take their bodyfat levels that low. Of course bikini fitness usually isn't as bad as the bodybuilding classes, but some girls still take it pretty far.
>>
>>36543761
If it helps, my ex-gf did competitions (broke up due to long distance, not anything to do with them) so I knew her and all her comp friends. None of them had issues because they weren't cut full time like a lot of Insta chicks. Most of them did powerlifting in the winter during their bulk and only water cut for weigh ins, and then did like a competition every month/month and a half during the season for which they'd do their general cut then five-seven days of "super cut".
>>
So wait, in bikini shows they want you to have as little bf (haha chuck pun) as possible? What about all the boob and butt stuff that bikinis are supposed to show off? Do they just not care about any sort of padding anymore?
>>
>>36543862
>Do they just not care about any sort of padding anymore?
Not really, it's gotten more extreme (in Denmark anyway). That said, many of them have fake tits.
>>
File: I5kPrls.png (302 KB, 387x640) Image search: [Google]
I5kPrls.png
302 KB, 387x640
>>36543801
we're both asian so not a big deal imho.

>>36543807
yeah I'm getting to learn that the more she talks about prep and stuff. But that's life, she wants to do something gotta support her y'know?

>>36543826
ty this is more along the lines of what she's looking for, she doesn't really care for the cut look all the time she just wants to try a comp to see how it's like. At most she'll take E/C stack with vitamins and high protein food - I cook a lot so I can make her decent food with perfect macros
>>
File: 1393006139500.gif (427 KB, 328x258) Image search: [Google]
1393006139500.gif
427 KB, 328x258
>>36543862
glutes get larger and shapely with muscle mass, and bikini is different from bodybuilding comps in that it's less about having huge muscles and more about balance and low-ish bodyfat. Posing is also a big part of it, helps show off muscle groups.
>>
>>36543876
Well that kinda sucks. So it's a bunch of banana shaped girls with some of them that have lopsidies? Shame.

You'd think it would be more about looking like a Victoria's Secret model.
>>
>>36543596

Carl the cuck spotted
>>
>>36543906
>You'd think it would be more about looking like a Victoria's Secret model.
It used to be. The bikini "class" was actually introduced to make more people interested in the show, because who the hell doesn't like looking at half naked chicks. But the class has evolved as "fitness" has gotten increasingly more trendy. They now like to refer to themselves as "bikini athletes" and often create their own facebook page and shit like that. It's pretty ridiculous, really. It's a bro-science fueled subculture where everybody has a self-proclaimed "coach" who really knows nothing about training. But it doesn't matter. It's all about projecting a certain image.
>>
>>36542995
well first anon, you need to get a gf
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.