[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
goblin scout cookies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Girl_Scout_Cookies_2011.jpg (204 KB, 1476x905) Image search: [Google]
Girl_Scout_Cookies_2011.jpg
204 KB, 1476x905
how many gains, percentage wise, would a person lose if he were to eat, lets say 2 boxes of samoas over a 2 hour period yesterday?
>>
Tagalongs GOAT tbqh fampai
>>
>>36542257
none. unless you're trying to lose weight
>>
>>36542257
as long as he doesnt do it every damn day, or let alone at all anymore, 0%
>>
You can do the math yourself by looking at the nutrition label. Figure out how many calories you (oh, sorry, "a person") ate, and 3500 calories = 1 pound of fat.
>>
>>36542282
lets just say hes getting 3 more samoas and a shortbread.
>>
>>36542257
You're not going to lose gains, you're going to gain fat.
>>
>>36542257
Am I the only one who doesn't like buying these things? I mean, they taste fine, but I don't wanna buy them from stupid kids. I'd much rather get them from a store and not have to interact with anyone.
>>
>>36542257
hold up, since I've only seen this shit on hollywood let me get this straight - scouts actually go around knocking on your door and trying to sell you cookies? how do you even say no to that? I'd feel like an asshole.
>>
>>36542511
Then look at it this way:

The purpose of having the girls do it (aside from earning money for the organization), is to get them to learn about the world and how sales/money/ works. It's supposed to be a life lesson of sorts. So if you say you'll buy some just to be nice, you're actually doing a disservice to the girls because then they are getting a false impression from the experience.

From girl scout website:

>it's about the skills a girl gains from interacting directly with you—the cookie customer!
> about the experience of running her very own cookie business
And essential for leadership skill #3, money management.
>>
>>36542471
How autistic are you? Or do you just naturally look like a child molester?
>>
>>36542511
They don't go door to door. They like camp out in front of grocery stores and shit. This year I brought them in front of smiths (grocery store) and from a lady at a park who had it advertised on her car that she was selling them

Also parents tell their coworks or write on Facebook but door to door, nah
>>
I thought they stopped selling those like a month ago?

Who the fuck can have those cookies sitting around for a month without eating all of them
>>
Know those feels this year I bought

>2 boxes of their mints
>box of shortbread
>box of peanut butter cookies
>bbx of chocolate peanut butter cookies

Lol man that was a rough time. Especially since cutting.

>mfw look at serving sizw
>>
>>36542257

>sugar free cookie
this makes about as much sense as "vegan meatballs"
>>
>>36542607
Neither. I just don't like kids. I'm like the opposite of a pedophile. If it was adults selling them, I'd probably be more likely to buy. Kids are just so clumsy and dumb.
>>
>>36542592
this is the most important part.
it teaches girls how to interact with people.
>>
>>36542694
Retard logic

Never seen a girl scout sell cookies without an adult present
>>
>>36542640
if you order them from a door to door sales girl, they just arrived, at least for me
>>
>>36542694
They have adults supervising them.

Honestly you interact for like three seconds.

"Hey mister wanna buy some cookies?"
"Sure I'll take <insert what you want>
"That'll be <price>
<you pay>
<change received>
"Thank you for your purchase!"

Walk away, cookies acquired.
>>
>>36542754
He's probably afraid they'll spot his boner
>>
Well, consider me triggered.

How in the flying fuck would you "lose gains" from eating a shitload of cookies?

You might lose cutting progress, but not muscle, what the fuck.
>>
>>36542257
The worse thing about cookies is that they're empty calories, as in they contain none of the other nutrients you'll need through out the day, and so even if you consume like 3500kcal worth of them, you'll still feel hungry after an hour. Your body will say to you "well, I've got a lot of sugar, which is fine, but I now need iron, vit a, omega 3 fat, etc., so I'm going to turn on the hunger while I store away all this sugar"
>>
>>36542832
samoas have one gram of protein per 2 cookies
>>
>>36542257
100%
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.