[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Cheat Foods?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: cheat_foods.jpg (219 KB, 714x472) Image search: [Google]
cheat_foods.jpg
219 KB, 714x472
>>
Now im hungry..
>>
Don't have any.

After a few years lifting/counting calories I totally lost interest in food. I just eat for gains now. I don't have any thought of food outside of that. I can't even remember the last time I had a cheat day, I just don't feel like it.

Maybe I am depressed? I don't know. I just don't get joy out of food anymore like I use to. It's similar to when I use to play video games, I'd always look forward to them and just went nuts on them. I had the same thing with food, I'd always love when cheat day came around, couldn't wait, got so excited for it. But now? I have no interest, the whole concept has no meaning to me anymore.

Oh well, leanest I've ever been in my life right now, and still strong as fuck and most LBM I've ever had so far in my time lifting.
>>
>>36541410
If you post a pic of food ITT

You're not gonna make it
>>
>>36541497
My old man just tells me I've finally matured. That only women and children derive joy out of food.
>>
>>36541497
you just realised that high calorie dense food is useless in our modern Society, we have access to food 24/7 you never have to worry about not getting food anymore. you rationalised food nothing more. you aren't depressed you achieved clarity, that food is not more than fuel. you fit your fuel for your engine.
>>
File: mwea.jpg (12 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
mwea.jpg
12 KB, 239x211
just about anything alcoholic. A single pour of whisky usually isn't too much of a cheat for me. But the heavy imperial stouts in the winter and white russians are my forbidden love.
>tfw managing calories/macros to fit a bomber of 11% alc imperial stout
>>
>>36541497
This. Once you get over the addiction cycle to shitty food you realize it's disgusting.
>>
>>36541685

I wouldn't say im disgusted by it. Im just indifferent.

Its like when I see a commericial for a new video game I'd be all excited, now I just don't care.

It's the same for when my mum would bake something and I'd be all excited to binge on it and be like "weeeeeeeooooooo cheat day". Now I'm just indifferent to it.

There's no passion there anymore for it.
>>
>>36541497
same here familiado

not to mention that cheat food is usually more expensive than normal food so the choice is simple for me
>>
I'll fast for the whole day and eat something like pizza, chicken wings, GoM as my cheat meal when I want one.
>>
Pizza. Sugary food such as donuts makes me nauseous.
>>
File: 1354460698351.jpg (36 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1354460698351.jpg
36 KB, 330x330
>>36541727
>mfw my GF puts chocolate bars and chips in the trolley

She ain't fat but we on a budget girl
>>
>>36541497
Ive had this same realization. I'm currently bulking so I just eat whatever to get the macros in and not worry about but I certainly don't eat for taste. Makes it easier to cut.
>>
File: 1456710434210.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456710434210.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
>>36541410
Had my cheat day for the month yesterday. I worked out around 1:00pm in a fasted state and didn't start eating until 6:00pm (minus post workout protein shake)

This is what I ate from 6:00pm-10:00pm

-small bag of french onion Sun Chips
-3 BK Whopper jrs w/ 2 small fries
-an entire Little Caesars pepperoni pizza (minus the crusts lel)
-a DQ M&M blizzard

all around close it came to 4,863 calories

272g of Protein
409g of Carbs
326 g of Fat (no trans fats tho ayyy)

And I only gained 2lbs most of which was water weight

Feels good f a m

Now back on the IF grind
>>
As I enter week six of eating clean I honestly can't decide what I want for a cheat meal.

In-n-out? Chik fil a? Pizza? Ben and Jerrys? Wingstop?

Instead I'm probably just going to have none and just continue eating cleaning.

Que sera, sera.
>>
File: pizzo.png (263 KB, 667x323) Image search: [Google]
pizzo.png
263 KB, 667x323
after almost 7 weeks of psmf, eating 1200cals a day of mostly protein, i've lost 11kgs (around 23 lbs) and i think i've completely lost my sweet tooth, normally i'd binge on pastries, nutella, etc, now, on my first cheat day, i think i'm having one of these bad boys.
>>
> live in a shitty country
> be fat/skinnyfat my entire life and basically a slob
> this past year I packed on a ton of muscle, still high bf
> now I'm cutting, doing well, not a single cheat meal in 3 months.
> starting to see abs for the first time ever
> all I can think about is how when I'm done, I'm going to book a flight to the USA and just go around trying every single delicious food that I've seen posted here over the years
>>
File: 1450022268550.jpg (41 KB, 455x600) Image search: [Google]
1450022268550.jpg
41 KB, 455x600
Oreo ice cream.
>>
>>36542402
Plan your foods accordingly to whatever part of the US you go to, regional dishes exist and some places don't have what other places do.
>>
>>36542428
so which places have the godliest food? planning this is strangely motivating. just going around IIFYMing myself on all kinds of stuff that I've never tried (which is almost everything - fast food here is boring and expensive)
>>
My first cheat day in forever. Clocked in 1700 calories. I have to work for a week to get back on track. Most of you fuckers don't even cut on that amount.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEE
REEEEEE
REEEE
REE
RE
>>
Chimichangas or Sonoran hot dogs7

Or really, basically any Mexican food. So much fat and mayo and guacamole
>>
>>36542569
If you really want to study it here's a wiki with all of American's cuisines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_regional_and_fusion_cuisines

But wherever you go you'll find regional foods, fast food places are pretty universally for the most part, but just because it has food doesn't mean that it's not a suckfest of an area.

Like Kansas as it's own dishes and regional varieties, but I'd rather kill myself than go to Kansas.
>>
>>36542578
1700 calorie cheat day? lol that's cute.
>>
File: macro cheat sheet.jpg (78 KB, 1000x400) Image search: [Google]
macro cheat sheet.jpg
78 KB, 1000x400
Actually been trying to rid myself of eating junk food. Last year managed to lose 85 pounds on a cut while ignoring junk food, and while I have lost 5 more over the course of this year, I've been eating like shit since my cut. I'd rather maintain and get good macros rather than eat sugary shit.

I just need to stop being fucking lazy.
>>
>>36542646
>Like Kansas as it's own dishes and regional varieties, but I'd rather kill myself than go to Kansas.

Kansas has the best Bierocks in the US, faggot
>>
File: liq_she1.jpg (88 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
liq_she1.jpg
88 KB, 540x720
>>36541589
>mfw I dreamt about this last night
>>
>>36543647
I'm sure it does.

But meat filled pastries aren't enough to get me to come to that desolate wasteland of a state.
>>
File: cherry-garcia-quart.png (59 KB, 374x479) Image search: [Google]
cherry-garcia-quart.png
59 KB, 374x479
Pic related and Milk and Cookies are fucking godlike flavours. I'll have once every now and again (once every month or two) if I really feel like it. I work at a scoop shop and can get a discount on them which is great since scoop shops are much more high quality compared to grocery store pints. It makes it so much more worth it since ice cream is one of the worst foods you can have.
>>
Is anybody else binging on peanut butter? Not sure if cheating, but I sometimes eat a whole jar in a go.
>>
>>36541497
I want to Achieve this. So tired of food having a mental hold on me. So tired of looking forward to the weekends where I can cheat and what my cheat meals will be.

So tired of the constant struggle. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. Right now as I sit craving a cheat meal not sure who will win
>>
>>36544493
>>36542222
>>36541410
Probably best not to over think cheat food or you'll become obsessed. Last time I cut, I didn't have cheat days, it's far easier when you're not trying to crutch along (i.e. "only x many days til I can have a whole pizza" kind of thing).

Also, it means you can be more flexible, like if you go out with friends and eat something naughty, you can, like, not worry about it. (Personally, I only eat out with friends 4 times in the year, so it's like a seasonal cheat day).
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.