[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Family gathering brahs GTFIH Seriously hate my family, in an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: EWER4T5.jpg (7 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
EWER4T5.jpg
7 KB, 216x233
Family gathering brahs GTFIH

Seriously hate my family, in an hour or two my superficial uber-religious aunt will show up with the rest of my obese family, from there they will constantly be pressuring me to eat bad saying, "Just a day won't hurt you cmon anon." Going to be a bad day.

Family gathering stories and anger welcome.
>>
>>36541148
Same. My whole family is fundamentalist evangelical Christians who don't take care of themselves. I don't know which of those traits contributes more to making them hard to be around.
>>
Hate my in-laws. Heading there soon to praise Jesus and eat shitty food. Doesn't help that I'm agnostic at best and think they're all crazy.
>>
So much edge ITT
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reddit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>36541199
Fat christfag detected. Shouldn't you be in church now, Cletus?
>>
>>36541209
>hates Christians
>hates his family
>hates himself
I'll pray for you, anon!
>>
>>36541148
They aren't right. Don't be autistic. One day won't hurt.
>>
File: Troll.png (38 KB, 381x303) Image search: [Google]
Troll.png
38 KB, 381x303
>>36541148
Remind them that Excess and Gluttony is a sin and an absolute disgrace.

>>Proverbs 23:20-21
>>Proverbs 28:7
>>Proverbs 23:2

The last one is: “Put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony.”

Literally: kill yourself.

Have fun.
>>
>>36541291

Kekekek

Probably a Manlet too. You religious guys are among the cuckest, most beta losers that exist. But, to each their own.
>>
File: 1440034961560.gif (2 MB, 333x194) Image search: [Google]
1440034961560.gif
2 MB, 333x194
>>36541348
Did you get bullied by a Christian in highschool? I'm sensing some weird repressed anger in you, anon.

I'll also pray for you.
>>
>>36541348
PM me on leddit and we can meet up for a bible study sometime. /u/demondefeater777
>>
I love my family gatherings. Easter is one of the best one.

>We go up to my grandmoms 100 acre horse farm
>Any kind of alcohol you could ever want she has it
>Have an easter egg hunt for the little ones
>has a 10 clue scavenger hunt with riddles that takes place all over the farm
>also has a riddle where she hides a $20 somewhere in the house

The best part though is the wiffle ball game. Its not normal wiffle ball rules.
>1 person up to bat
>1 person pitching
>everyone else in the field
>when the ball is hit, whoever catches it is the new batter
>the fun part is it gets physical
>if the ball comes your way you can tackle people to make sure they dont get it
>theres like 15 guys every year and it gets intense
>>
>tfw one half of family is in cuba
>other half is spread out across the east coast

not many family gatherings, really.
>>
Same here, OP. My friend was thinking about popping an oxy before he goes.
>>
>>36541364

>taking pleasure in the fact that someone was bullied because he made you insecure
>making him relive that moment
>passive aggressively using religion ("praying") as a means to seem superior to him and make him feel bad

Jesus is going to be pissed when he hears about this lmaoa.
>>
>>36541398
Fuck that last part sounds so fun
I'm black so at family gatherings all we do is eat and yell :(
>>
File: 1451352472236.jpg (12 KB, 412x295) Image search: [Google]
1451352472236.jpg
12 KB, 412x295
>>36541432
I live for a loving and forgiving God, anon :^)
>>
>>36541444
damn that does suck. Im white so we just get really drunk and argue.
>>
Guys there's gonna be a lot of dyed eggs today. How many is it ok for me to eat?
Like, there's gonna be a lot of eggs on the dinner table. I just saw my mom hard boiling 2 dozen and she had 2 dozen more in the fridge.
>>
>>36541432
I'll add you to my prayer list!
>>
File: REDDIT.png (144 KB, 397x386) Image search: [Google]
REDDIT.png
144 KB, 397x386
>>36541444

>I'm black

GO BACK TO PLEBBIT BLACKFAG
>>
>>36541148
did you lose your asshole's virginity to a priest?
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
Dinner with my parents, sister, and grandmother tonight. I will be expected to consume ham and mashed potatoes that have bacon and cheese in them. Then pie for dessert. If I refuse it or eat an unconventionally small amount I'll hurt my mother's feelings.

100 cal of whey for breakfast. Nothing else all day. Go hard on cardio this week. Shouldn't fuck up my cut at all. But we'll see.

Fuck the fucking pie though. What the fuck? You know what, I ain't eating that shit. I don't even care. I'm gonna fucking pretend to slip and drop that shit on the floor and then put my knee into it. Do everybody a fucking favor. I didn't tell anybody to bake a damn pie. Fuck all desserts. I don't even like sweet things.
>>
Easter time
My step brother comes over, slightly retarded by a lot, dress him up as jesus and we are romans, tie him to a make shift cross in our coal cwetch which is under the garden, close the door until midnight and wait for jesus to free himself...he never does, just makes " hey youz guyzzz" nosies and odd " nuuurr nuuurr nurt " noises..funny as fuck, poor retard
>>
>>36541458
Even that sounds better than my family gatherings
Everyone is so fucking loud and annoying, and all these old fucking ladies always come up and grope me and talk about how little I was as a child
>>36541472
Umad whiteboi?
>>
>>36541148
If they're such toxic people, then leave. If you rely on them to wipe your ass, grow up. There's no one to blame in this but yourself opie, I have no sympathy
>>
>>36541148
Just a day really won't hurt you physically. Just saying.
Don't eat the food if you don't want to, though.
>>
>>36541444
Nigger
>>
>>36541291
Grow up like the rest of us, and stop believing in Santa. Science and systemic analysis will always hold logic over you.
>>
>>36541364
Christians bully my front door on a weekly basis, what's wrong with YOU guys? Poor door, what did it do to you?
>>
>>36541521
First day on the Internet?
>>
>>36541417

I'm taking a flask.
>>
File: 1415055664256.jpg (73 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
1415055664256.jpg
73 KB, 625x468
Why do you guys even bother going if it's such a hassle, I haven't attended a religious holiday in 8 years and it's totally sweet I'm telling ya!
>>
>>36541566
>oxy
That triggers me. Is it pussy oxycodone or a man's oxymorphone?
>>
ITT: Fedoras vs Bible Thumpers
>>
>>36541148
Must be a lot of HS kids in here. I fucking told a cousin to fuck off about what I was eating, just to take the heat off her hueg plate of potato salad and macaroni salad.
She was embarrassed about her fat gains "because 30!" but was due to being sedentary and smoking cancer sticks.

Why do you got to take people's shit? Say no thank you with confidence. If they nag, it's tantamount to harassment; call them out on it and their lack of self-discipline.

God, there's a lot of betas that talk alpha game but sure whine a lot.
>>
>>36542536
Normies don't change because you lay it out for them logically, and so there's no point in doing so. I gripe on the Internet and grin and bear it IRL because my family's not actually harming me and I love them enough to put up with their periodic insistence on flaunting their ignorance and gluttony.
>>
>>36541148
>tfw moved back in with my senpai in another state a year ago and constantly do family shit I despise
>had to make a fit today about being sick so i wouldnt go to church
>actually am sick and going to the doctor later because Im ive been sick for 3 months
>whore grandmother downstairs catering herself to senpai's food and refusing to wash her dishes

Point that shotgun over here m8.
>>
>>36541148

it's one fucking day

a cheat day can help you break plateaus just dont eat like 10000 cals.
>>
File: 1364677387315.jpg (95 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1364677387315.jpg
95 KB, 768x768
>>36544090
>>36541148
Fucking this, stop being a faggot and just enjoy a day with your family, are you a 15 year old with teenage angst or something? swear to god senpai
>>
>not skipping family easter

It's like you want to be miserable
>>
>>36544323
>>36544090
I don't give a shit about the calories you fucking asshat. Stop trying to convey an obvious fact to me.

I'm 183 lbs of lean muscle mass and these fuckers still call me anorexic, only reason I go to the shitty thing is because my dad wants me to.

I hate their personality I hate how they judge me even though I'm better off than them and I hate everything about them. I have to sit there and make small talk with my drunken uncle who threatened to kill me when I was 15. Everyone else is obese and uber-religious, I don't have a problem with religious people but my aunt and uncle specifically don't let their kids watch television and are homeschooling them to graduation.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.