[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wisdom tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1074108511145490924.jpg (79 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1074108511145490924.jpg
79 KB, 640x426
hi fitizens good evening. I am finally going to
remove my horizontal lower left wisdom teeth by surgical incision in about 12 hours and i am quite shook. I had the twin lower right one removed last year because of an inflammation and i can still remember the super pain of the first 4 injections to the gums for the local anesthesia. And then the pain post op when you are back home. Oh my. Please share some stories of yours if you had this wisdom from this trial of fire too. Thanks much.
"To feel the pain to know the pain." - JLCW
>>
I had wisdom tooth removed, injection was painless, after tooth was gone I just went home and had 2 shots of whiskey and went to sleep, not sure what's the big deal about pain tho
>>
>>36541131
My experience was a solid 9.5/10. I so would have my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow if I could, but alas, they're gone forever.

>laying in dentist chair with that N O2 flowing getting me all tingly
>doc and nurse prepping stuff behind me telling me to relax
>noproblem.gif
>blink and look at nurse asking when they're going to start
>she looks at me and says with a giggle, "Honey, we're done and your ride is here."

I had zero complications, bruising or swelling. I got fucking opiates for 2 weeks and had a blast with my time off.
>>
>>36541131

I had mine out at a surgical college.
All students with a professor looking over them for their final exam.
No pain, not a thing.

>>36541154
This.
I was so mad people psyched me up for this shit, I ate a load of macaroni as soon as I went home and had a nap.
>>
File: 1459018081418.jpg (23 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
1459018081418.jpg
23 KB, 604x311
Mfw I went this week to get my wisdom teeth removed with my brother at the uni
>
> after 6 injections of anestesia
> bro , are you feeling this ?
> ughh yeah
> uhhh I got you bad news
> seems like it got infected thus the anesthesia doesnt work at all
> have to wait 1 week with antibiotics
> didnt got refund but got my date reprogramed
> cant get permission for free days at work
Seems like i will get them removed till summer once my contract its done
>>
>>36541131
I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed at the same time while I was fully awake with only local anesthetic. It's not bad unless you're a pussy.
>>
>current year
>still having wisdom teeth

When are you genetic abominations going to die off?
>>
My wisdom teeth were extremely, extraordinarily painful after extraction. Other people don't have this problem.

I think this a crap-shoot, ie. how hard the surgeon has to work to remove the wisdom teeth. If they're harder to remove, they have to cause more gum/tissue damage trying to remove them, hence more pain.
>>
>>36541326
>2016
>still has appendix
>still has gallbladder

genetic degenerates
>>
>>36541463
Except that everyone has those things. Whereas I will never know the pain of being a 32 toothed apeman like all of you filthy animals itt.
>>
File: 1280x720-Sst.png (227 KB, 650x364) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-Sst.png
227 KB, 650x364
yo op here. thanks for the feedbacks i feel much better now. Im gonna sleep its 1am and then when i wake up in the morning it wont be long till i make my way to the dental. WOH. Keep the stories comin in if anything, ill read tomorrow
>>
>>36541596
you will never know anything then, unless you grow. That's still an if.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.