[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have no idea who else to talk to about this. You guys are becoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Depression.png (1 MB, 1024x736) Image search: [Google]
Depression.png
1 MB, 1024x736
Have no idea who else to talk to about this. You guys are becoming my only friends now that everyone in real life is moving in a different direction.

>be me
>major anxiety issues
>get out of long term relationship
>decide to hit tinder
>finally get a date
>go on a couple
>she comes over
>I'm nervous the whole time, she tells me to be calm its all good
>do stuff
>its awkward as hell but shes really cool about it the whole time
>hang out rest of the night, she seems to like me
>take her home, she kisses me goodbye
>text her "hey :)" next day
>"morning :)"
>talk for a bit
>shes busy so i assume when she stops talking something came up
>didn't hear from her all day, tried texting back and nothing

wtf /fit/ I'm waiting around this morning preying she will text me back. I feel depressed all the time. Was actually starting to feel better about myself. Why would she do this? Why would she bother hanging around and everything just to stop talking to me?
>>
>>36540285
you should squat harder
bench press, military press, squat and deadlift info please along with height and bodyweight and bf percentage
if you are not going to answer, won't be helped and not gonna make it
>>
>>36540310
225,135,275 and I stopped deadlifting for a while. Lower back injury. 6'3", 197 and dont know bf.
>>
>>36540325
sorry OHP is 155
>>
>>36540285
>looking for love on hookup app
kek good luck anon
>>
File: gonna make it.jpg (453 KB, 810x4757) Image search: [Google]
gonna make it.jpg
453 KB, 810x4757
>>36540325
as i said squat harder
this will fix everything
you don't have control over other people actions, even if you love them
the only thing you have control of is how much hard you are going to push and pull weights
>>
>>36540336
I know a few people who started a relationship from it. She was cool with just having fun and Im not looking for a relationship but I guess the being completely cut out and ignored thing hurts.
>>
1)calm down

2)don't invest all your emotional feelings (I don't know how else to put it) into this one woman. Go back on tinder and see what else is out there.

3)if she doesn't respond, leave it alone for a couple days. If you're still interested, text her again to see if shes interested in going out on another date. If she still doesn't respond, move on. If she can't take a few seconds over the course of a few days to respond back to you, drop her. Not only is it disrespectful, it shows she has no tact. If you were doing business with someone and they randomly cut off communication, would you still want to pursue a relationship with them? Probably not.
>>
>>36540341
I get it. It just all seems so pointless lately.
>>
>>36540381
idk if its your fist time you got into "love trouble"
i just can't feel them anymore, because I don't want love anymore in life
but I can say it's pretty normal if you feel like a piece of shit
so it's sunday you probably can't squat, do something else the rest of the day, relax, if possible turn off your cellphone wifi for at least 6 hours, don't compulsively look your message app, it will make it everything worse
again you don't know her
also >>36540369
is right
>>
>>36540369
Ya you're definitely right there. I just hate making a connection, catching feelings then having to break it off a week later and start all over again. I'm really new to all this. The calm down thing is near impossible. I'm a fucking nervous wreck half the time.
>>
>>36540403
Ya i got some work to do to try and keep occupied. I would really just prefer her saying "hey didnt work out all the best" or something other than the fucking silence.
>>
>>36540285
She's a girl on tinder. She has a thousand cocks to choose from, and she didn't pick yours, sorry.
>>
>>36540285
Broooooooo. DO NOT BE NEEDY. You're gonna lose her and every other girl by sitting around waiting for texts to fulfill you. Put your damn phone away. Go for a run. Play some video games. Watch a movie. Get some food. Hit up that friend you haven't talked to in a while and see if they wanna grab a bite to eat with you. Lift hard. Study. Sleep. Repeat. If she doesn't text back in a few days, then say hey again. But stop making this girl the focal point of your life. You're not the focal point of hers, and you should respect that if you want to get anywhere.
>>
>>36540506
well she did briefly
>>
File: fuck you faggot.jpg (8 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
fuck you faggot.jpg
8 KB, 228x221
>>36540285
>major anxiety issues
>relationships
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36540545
That seems to be the general advice. Thanks. I've only been in one relationship. It just hurts. I'll work on not being such a bitch though. It's just really hard for me to get over shit.
>>
>>36540285
>didn't hear from her all day, tried texting back and nothing

does she have a job? if yes you're going full needy
>>
>>36540359
stop being retarded and just get over it, it's not like you even know that cunt in the first place
>>
>>36540655
No she doesn't. Talked from 10am-12pm. Texted her at 6. Then again at 11. Won't bother now. I get that I was probably being needy. Just seemed weird to be so positive and then cut out like that.
>>
>>36540670
Ya I know. That's why I'm on here. For help.
>>
>>36540677
>Talked from 10am-12pm.
that sounds long enough to me senpai, i don't know what you expected
>>
>>36540285
>>major anxiety issues
>>go on a couple dates

you don't have anxiety issues, you're just a pussy
>>
Get on anti-anxiety meds and quit being beta fag
>>
>>36540718
It's just that a lot of things start making me anxious if they don't go right. Ya maybe I'm just a pussy but I'm trying to fix that by meeting more girls. Just feels shitty when you're first time trying Seems to go wrong.
>>
1. don't text her for a few days. later this week shoot her another one casually. Let her go for awhile.
2. Text some other sloots on tinder. I mean, even if you fuck up with this one the ride literally never ends. NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU FUCK UP YOU CAN KEEP COMING BACK!
3. Breathe. If you absolutely cannot calm down, go outside and run sprints until you get nauseous.

you're gonna be okay man, just slow the fuck down
>>
order some phenibut, take about 1000mg at time, and only when you go out
>>
File: 1436047804776.jpg (295 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1436047804776.jpg
295 KB, 900x1200
Thanks for the advice guys. General consensus is wait a couple of days and try again. Otherwise get over it. There are plenty of other girls. I'll look into taking something to help stop the anxiety, or freaking out or being a pussy or whatever. I just needed to talk to someone about this. I don't really know what image to use to sum this up. Hopefully I make it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.