[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I'm underweight (5'8" 145 lbs) but skinnyfat,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 4290013.jpg (112 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
4290013.jpg
112 KB, 512x288
If I'm underweight (5'8" 145 lbs) but skinnyfat, I'd be better off eating at maintenance than continuing to cut, right?
>>
You'd be better off lifting.
>>
>>36540063
What makes you think I don't?
>>
>>36540025
>5'8
>145lbs
>underweight

you're a fat ass

I'm 5'7 and 125lbs and still need to lose some weight.
better start your cut breh
>>
>>36540025
You are in a shitty position right now, one that can only be gotten out of by hard work. Don't worry about making fast progress, just think that for as long as you spent getting yourself into this position, you have to spend equal amount of time getting out of it, doing it sooner is just icing on the cake.

Lift big, heavy compound lifts for most of your lifting. Hit your back and legs hard, that has the most potential for muscle growth (what keeps your metabolism high and keeping carbs and stuff from not being stored as fat). Do some isolation, but the vast majority should be compound exercises. Don't eat anything processed. Eat one gram of protein per pound of body weight. Plenty of fruits, and veggies. Aside from that, don't stress yourself out. Try to lift stuff for more weight/reps than last time, and don't neglect muscles just because they are hard, or because you don't see them in the mirror/on the beach.
>>
>>36540101
/fa/ pls go
>>
>>36540101
Bruh. Please be trolling. I was 132 at 5'7" when I was like 12-13 doing 5K runs and shit. I looked gross as fuck, and I think that was literally the bottom limit of 'healthy'. Pick up a fork, and step underneath a barbell. Do both of those until the scale says 160.
>>
>>36540101
5'8 and 145 lbs with 8-10% bodyfat is optimal weight
>>
145lbs at 5'8 doesn't sound very underweight at all, especially for someone who hasn't bulked before.

I highly doubt you're skinnyfat, but rather on the slightly chubby side of the spectrum. A picture would help.
>>
File: 2016-03-25-00-12-26-942.jpg (688 KB, 944x1294) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-25-00-12-26-942.jpg
688 KB, 944x1294
>>36540147
don't go to /fa/ anymore, I'm a poorfag and anything that cost less $500 bucks is not /fa/ enough according to them,

>>36540156
I'm not trolling, I'm 5'7 probably 5'8 since I haven't measured my height since I was 19.
I am 125lbs and I'm trying to weight between 115 to 120lbs which has been hard as fuck to do especially because I like to eat, just a few hours I ate 2 slices of meat lovers pizza and 3 bread sticks, and the day is just starting, I'm happy I don't get fat but I wish I could lose just a bit more of weight.
I do go to the gym but I do 45mins cardio and 30 weights. about 3 times a week, not trying to get big but I want a bit of muscles so i'm not just bones and skin.
>>
>>36540296
Holy shit, the anorexia.
>>
>tfw 5'8'' and 165lbs
s-should i cut?
>>
>>36540296
the delusion is real
>>
File: thank.jpg (57 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
thank.jpg
57 KB, 500x667
>>36540296
>reverse image search
>'No results found'
>>
>>36540296
Holy fucking shit. I swear to god this is not trolling. You need to go to a psychologist/psychiatrist/doctor ASAP. Like dude, that is not normal, that does not look good. If you have asurgery/get really sick, you WILL die. I am not kidding, exaggerating, or any of that shit. Please do something about it.
>>
>>36540025
being skinnyfat and cutting isnt worth if u wanna get big.
I did this bs, and u aint gonna look good.
EAT BIG, GET FAT WITH MUSCLE AND THEN CUT.
>>
>>36540296

Holy skellingtons

Stop the cardio and start eating more jeesus.
>>
>>36540383
Well yes and no, i am scared of gaining weight but doesnt stop me from eating, day just started and i already had 2 slices of meat lovers pizza and 2 bredsticks.

>>36540444
You thought i was trolling kek

>>36540456
Im trying i know just gotta eat more but i think i have a fucked up system man, i do stuff myself with pizzas burgers and pastrys and i gain weight but is like temporary weight ciz it goes away as fast as i gain it.

I already got checked cuz i know there are some viruses or diseases that rendets the the body incapable to gain weight but three diferent doctors have told me that yeah even though my weight is not healthy i don't have anythong else to worry about and just eat even moar.

>>36540525
Cardio is literally just walking i dont run cuz i know that takes away muscle and i dont want to lose the little i have.
>>
>>36540296
Thanks mr skeltal
>>
>>36540708
Wow. I thought I wasn't lifting enough.
5-9, 180 and a 32 waist. 6 day program with 3 days of cardio thats just a 5k session.
Nevermind I'm tipi dweller and have that lean muscle, but quit with the food cutting and cardio.

Try also adding probiotics. You may be just shitting out your gains food without digestion.
>>
>>36540708
really dude, you have an eating disorder/mental disorder/both.

You don't need to do cardio of ANY KIND.

LITERALLY STOP DOING CARDIO.

I know you said you are poor, but talk to a doctor about an eating disorder.....

And lift, lift heavy weights.
>>
>>36540444
Updooted
>>
>>36540101
This.
i'm 6'2 145lb and I have a huge belly.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.