[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you still have to put in the work unfortunately. Steroids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1459069222269.jpg (134 KB, 1024x615) Image search: [Google]
1459069222269.jpg
134 KB, 1024x615
>you still have to put in the work unfortunately. Steroids speed up your recovery time enabling you to train more. They dont just giive u muscles. If you were to take steroids and not train nothing would happen. Well, u might get some uwanted breast fat and your genitals may shrink but thats it. I have never used though, you can do it o'naturelle, it just takes longer

When will all the normies find out how steroids are pretty much magical?
>>
>>36539642
I know you green texted but taking steroids you can literally gain muscles NOT doing anything.
>>
>>36539672
I love the dudes that start hanging out in the gym for hours because they're on gear and then they count all that as workout time when they only did 2 sets of incline bench with a spotter bro assisting most of the reps.
>>
>>36539642
I don't get why you idiots get so upset about people roiding. Yes it's cheating but what's wrong with cheating? Hmm should I put all this effort in or should I cheat and put half the effort in and get twice the results. Hmm such a hard decision.

Youre just angry youre too much of a pussy to stick a needle in your body
>>
>>36539859
because they go around telling everyone it was hard with a pair of peas in their pants and gay fucking tatoos on their legs.
>>
>>36539859
Tbh if it's done properly there aren't really any longterm downsides
trust me im a bird
>>
>>36539885
There's no proper way to slow down the enlargement of a heart.
>>
Where's the pic of that teenager that took steroids without lifting?
>>
>>36539876
You dont tell people you cheated faget.
Thats what cheating is all about
>>
except that one time we studied steroid users and compared them to non-steroid users and found the steroid user even when 100% sedentary builds more muscle than the natty goin HAM.
>>
>>36539966
As apposed to the plethora of other ailments you can develop being natty, who cares
>>
>>36540431

good point.

do u wanna come up to the asbestos lined roof with me and smoke some unfiltered cigarettes?

then maybe we can go drunk driving and take turns covering eachothers eyes as we through intersections.

then if we still have energy we should lay down on UV bed for a couple hours.
>>
>>36539859
Unless you're a professional athlete it's not "cheating". There is no fucking rules. At best, you're breaking the law but, even the popo doesn't give a shit about steroids.
>>
>>36540454
You're only lying to yourself.
Who does it benefit? Only the one nighter that you smashed, and I did that before I started working out.

You're only lying to yourself and looking down the Barrel of a shitty last decade of ICU equipment.
>>
Ive been lifting for 6 years now.

Last year I did my first "just one" cycle and the gains were insane, both muscle and confidence.

I just ordered more test and will cruise for life from now on, with a few blasts thrown in now and then.

Steroids are seriously amazing.
>>
>>36540520
Dude, I'm fucking natty. I'm not trying to justify anything here.

I have no intention of taking steroids but, I can understand their decision. If lifting is the one thing they enjoy the most in life, it is understandable they would take risky decisions to further that enjoyment.
>>
>>36540549

the idea that ur life could be improved by steroids shows that ur life must be pretty shit t b h fampai.

e.g. adding a few pounds of muscle to my frame would be completely fucking meaningless to me and would change nothing.

u seem pretty pathetic t b h.

oh well, have a good night.
>>
>>36539876
I tell everyone that it's wiifit twice a day.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.