[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went to a whore house and banged a prostitute. How fucked am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 480x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 480x621
Went to a whore house and banged a prostitute.
How fucked am I when it comes to getting AIDS or an STD or something I feel bad man
>>
That's why I only let them pee on my face.

Anyway you should be fine if you had a condom and didn't exchange saliva.
>>
Assuming that you raw-dogged it, or you wouldn't be asking. You'll probably be fine. Chances of contracting HIV from a single sexual encounter, even with an infected prostitute, are low. If you really lost the lottery then life is livable nowadays HIV+, with the antiviral cocktails and everything. Major downsides would be that you have to take like 15 different pills every day forever, and you'll never get to eat grapefruit again.
>>
If you went in without a condom you should see a doctor immediately

You fucking bonehead
>>
Is protitution illegal where you live?
>>
OP here I definitely didn't raw dog it. It's legal where I'm at and they put a condom on even just to blow you. I appreciate all the answers. On god I hope I didn't catch anything lmfao
>>
>>36539400
Then you're fine. If it's legal, it's regulated.

Where I live, whores are tested before they even start working as a whore, and then get tested regularly. It's the law.
>>
>>36539354

Fuck why grapefruit?
>>
>>36539620

Some of the chemicals in grapefruit react really badly with certain medications, including ones used for HIV treatment.

A lot of drugs have weird interactions with certain foods, but grapefruit comes up weirdly often. There's about a hundred different drugs that do bad things when they interact with grapefruit.
>>
>>36539641
How do you know all this?
>>
>>36539656

About half my family, along with half the GFs family, are either doctors or nurses. They have a lot of stories about grapefruit fucking things up.

Likewise broccoli, for some reason.
>>
File: 1455018163926.gif (943 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
1455018163926.gif
943 KB, 200x267
>>36539683
>Likewise broccoli
no no no no no no no no
>>
>>36539400
honestly youre more likely to get an std from a slut you pick up at a club than a prostitute (unless its literally a $5 street whore)
>>
>>36539917
I doubt that. They fuck over ten guys a night
>>
>>36539267
What country?
>>
>>36539992
Professional prostitutes are just that, professionals. At least here they tend to be super strict about health and hygiene. So yeah some random bar lay sounds like the dirtier alternative.
>>
>>36540637
Germany.
And idk this place didn't seem so clean. My friends been to ones where they wash your dick prior to sex. They didn't do that here
>>
>>36540722

Reminds me of dick examination day back in Elementary school.
>>
>>36540743
mate
>>
>>36539434
>If it's legal, it's regulated
Probably true but doesn't mean its universally followed. Guns are legal to own in the US and it's regulated, yet people are shot all the time.
>>
>>36539267
Fucking kek
Nice pic op
>>
>>36540743
? I think you got molested
>>
>>36540913

You didn't get your penis examined at your school? Where do you live?
>>
>>36540913
are you european?

penis inspection day is a very real thing here in america. I would assume it is in europe too but you never know with you people.
>>
>>36540913
Penis inspection days common bro.

I remember when my gym teacher rounded us up in lower school and did the penis tug test.
>>
>>36540995
I live in the US too, bro. Maybe cause I lived in indiana and everyone is too conservative and afraid of sex. They pretty much taught abstinence only in school, and parents never mentioned sex to children.
>>
>>36540931
>>36540995
>>36541004
What about girls? They dont have a penis. What are they inspecting for?
>>
>>36539641
Grapefruit is fun with caffeine.

It stops your body from processing caffeine properly so you stay fucking jittery for hours longer, even if you're pretty much immune to caffeine otherwise.

plz don't mix preworkout and grapefruit guys.
>>
>>36541015

It has nothing to do with sex. It's just a penis inspection.
>>
>>36540995
Canadafag here, we also have penis inspections. Europeans probably have butthole inspections t b h (because they're gay)
>>
File: 1458514428906.gif (3 MB, 360x320) Image search: [Google]
1458514428906.gif
3 MB, 360x320
>>36539286
>exchange saliva

Pls stop you're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>36543340
>>36539286
>kissing a prostitute
absolutelybarbaric.jpg
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.