[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will going to a real gym and using the machines and all that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_1494.jpg (280 KB, 689x918) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1494.jpg
280 KB, 689x918
Will going to a real gym and using the machines and all that fancy shit improve my results?

Pic related is what I use to lift.
>>
looks good to me
>>
File: IMG_1507.jpg (102 KB, 692x461) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1507.jpg
102 KB, 692x461
>>36539251
Pic related is what results I've got using that shit for the last 3 years.

My nutrition is not perfect, sometimes it's a struggle for me to eat consistently well because I am so damn sick and tired of protein-rich foods, really sick of them.

I'd say 60% of days I'll get 150-200g protein, but the other 40% ill get maybe 100-130g or so. (this is with protein powder as well btw)
>>
Looks like you have everything you need desu.
>>
>>36539251
You lucky bastard
>>
>>36539251
That is all you need. Everything else is just fun fluff, or basically a chisel when you still need a sledgehammer.

Powerlifter, or getting swole?
>>
>>36539254
>>36539264
Anything I could possibly add? Was thinking of getting a 45 degree leg press after all that shit in the garage is cleaned up. Or maybe perhaps getting a calf-raise thing, kind of annoying to do calf raises with a barbell.

>>36539284
Don't really focus on either desu. I do both heavy and light. For example. heavy 3x5 ohp and light 3x15 dumbbell lateral raises. I do PPL.
>>
>>36539260
Hahaha what the fuck
>>
I prefer seedy gyms, the snobs avoid such places. Guys who gym for grills do not join. Very little distractions too.
>>
>>36539251
Yeah at a professional gym they have higher quality gravity. gives much better gains
>>
>>36539303
Oh, okay. You are definitely set for everything you need.

If you want extra fluff though, I recommend getting a good GHR bench, you can do GHR's (brutal hammy exercise), abs of different kinds, and various back extensions. It is basically like a Roman chair and hyper extension bench combined, but better. Seated calf machine, and pulleys (face pulls, pecs, cable anything) are also great depending on how much money you want to blow. SSB's are also good if you get an injury to a shoulder/arm/wrist/elbow/hand, and don't want to detrain, or risk irritating the injury while you wait for it to heal. If you get a calf machine, get a seated plate loaded one.
>>
>>36539356
I was thinking about getting a GHR but they seem extremely expensive for only 1 exercise. Like $600-800 for a decent on around here. I'd rather buy a deadlifting platform first I think.
>>
>>36539260
Your body doesn't need 200g protein a day. 100-130 is more than enough bro
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.