[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just binge ate roughly 3-4 cups of sunflower seeds and I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: CZ6PDKEWYAI8zDf.jpg (46 KB, 565x960) Image search: [Google]
CZ6PDKEWYAI8zDf.jpg
46 KB, 565x960
I just binge ate roughly 3-4 cups of sunflower seeds and I know I'm gonna feel like complete shit after they digest a bit more.

Should I purge?
>>
>>36538729
Yes
>>
Suffer through it. You deserve it.
>>
>>36538729
>21g protein for 100grams
whats wrong with it?
>>
>>36540681
21g protein, only took 759 calories!

Nevermind the fact you can get 24g protein for 120 calories from 30g of any decent WPC
>>
>>36540701
Its actually 590 and way more cheaper.
>>
>>36540731
It's still shit.

1. It's not even a complete protein
2. Unless you have a 10,000 calorie maintenance, you're going to get fat as fuck trying to get enough protein by eating that way.

Makes no sense, you people(this board) makes no fucking sense, I am literally above every single one of you, you're all just little bits of bacteria to me, not the good kind, the random pointless redundant kind of bacteria that serves no purpose.
>>
>>36540755
Because you're going to get all your protein from sunflower seed?
>>
>>36540817
No. But if I spent 590 calories to get 21g protein (not even high quality protein) then I'd be pretty fucked for the rest of the day in terms of what my food options would be in order to get the remaining protein requirements AND still be able to get enough variety from micro-nutrient dense foods to fill the rest of my calories.
>>
>>36540731
>this is what inconsequential bacterial forms actually believe
>>
>>36540755
i eat 500g of broccoli a day to cub hunger. and broccoli is a complete protein.
>>
>>36540846
Holy shit. I remember I used to actually be this autistic too before I lost my virginity. Godspeed, anon. We all get a qt3.14 no homo bf when we hit 1/2/3/4
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.