[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why even lift when there are millions of girls who are getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Chace-Crawford.jpg (93 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
Chace-Crawford.jpg
93 KB, 500x600
Why even lift when there are millions of girls who are getting wet from looking at this DYEL looking man's flamboyant eyebrows?
>>
>lifting for girls
>>
>>36538113
Lift weights And do your eyebrows! It's like magic! I wish I got paid for this shit
>>
>>36538149
>lifting for guys

faggot
>>
>>36538113
>not wanting to kiss those akilter frog lips deeply with tongue
Are you even gay, faggot?
>>
>>36538113
>he cares what women like
>>
>>36538113
>Be 21 y/o. Failed out of high school, attempted suicide and bitched out. Parents found out.
>210p, eat food with no shame.
>The attempt has taken its tole on mom and dad.
>They're gaining weight.
>I can't be happy for them, but maybe I can do something else.
>Lose 50 pounds. Act like I'm giving life a second chance.
>Parents seem relieved.
>Push them to fix their diets and be more active.
>They do it, probably because they don't want to lose their son.
>Now I have noob gains and they think I've totally rebounded. They're on their way to health mostly because I push it.
>Idk what do now though. Life is still shit.
>At least I bought them some time to enjoy having their kid around.
>>
>>36538160
This.
Never though asymmetric lips could be this hot looking.
>>
>>36538113
Would you rather be an ugly weak faggot or an ugly faggot with a decent body?
>>
>>36538113
Lifting for women is a mistake.
You lift because you wanna get stronger. If you're an autist, lifting won't fix it; if you get girls, you probably just needed confidence.
t. dyel who gets laid
>>
File: o_Io7RdSDyB0jf61A.jpg (81 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
o_Io7RdSDyB0jf61A.jpg
81 KB, 435x580
>>36538113
Post more Chace
>>
>>36538164
come on now son don't be a fucking giveup faggot, you've been through the most difficult part already, just be patient and good things will come if you keep that up
>>
File: chace_crawford_bermuda_5.jpg (36 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
chace_crawford_bermuda_5.jpg
36 KB, 400x533
>>36538197
>>
>>36538220
>>
>>36538219
He was asking for reasons, so there's a reason - it makes your parents feel like they didn't fuck up. But seriously though the fitness gig was/has been/is good and all but I never resolved my other issues and I'm not convinced with this whole living thing. Gains are fun though. I hated you people all my life but I get it now, why you like this stuff.
>>
>>36538113
>Why
There are multiple things that turn grills on. For example, the last grill i talked to admitted that my voice really turned her on. I'm not a manlet and have a naturally deeper voice. She asked if she was fucked up for getting sexual pleasure out of hearing me talk. So instead of my face / eyebrows / whatever, she literally got wet from my voice.

Fuck your defeatist attitude. I'd rather be the most charismatic and fit version of myself than mope around focusing on what other people have that i dont.
>>
>>36538159

We're all faggots here faggot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.