[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is sleeping with one new woman per month (or 12 a year) a respectable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 10
Is sleeping with one new woman per month (or 12 a year) a respectable amount for a man? Would you be happy with it?
>>
i would be happy with 1 per lifetime
>>
>>36538014
It makes you a man-whore. Try actually having a relationship with women instead of using them as fuck-toys and maybe your life will be less empty.
>>
>>36538023
/fit/
>>
>>36538046
I want this but I am boring and autistic so women always leave after a few weeks. have accepted it at this point
>>
>>36538055
Then maybe you need to stop putting the cart before the horse.

Have interests outside of women and eventually you won't be boring. The so-called 'autism' (social awkwardness) will go away on it's own eventually.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 773x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 773x594
>>36538046
>Implying theres girl out there wants a relationship not based off sex and is semi decent looking
>>
>went through a phase of 1-2 a week for a few months
>alcoholic, would pick them up at bars
>went through around 35 that year, can remember about 10 names.

Never felt so empty and depressed in my life. Having a gf is alot better.
>>
what do you think is the real average number of partners a guy has?

>>36538104
these seems like one of those things you should go through even if its just so you know how empty it makes you feel. also respect for being that good
>>
>>36538055
You know what, there's something that needs to be said to you here: Human societies, especially here in the West, sell you a bill of goods. The media, literature, music, and other sources all tell you 'You have to find your SOULMATE or your life will be an empty disaster and you'll be a LOSER!', and that's complete bullshit. Also there is no such thing as 'your other half' for everyone. Some people, there just isn't anyone that's acceptable to both parties. So anyone's best bet is to make your life for yourself, and if someone comes along that you get along well enough with to make a go of it, then you do it, and if no one ever does, then you have your own life to live anyway, right?

>>36538084
You speak of 'girls', as in young dumb things with tits and a vagina who don't know what the hell they want in life yet. I'm talking about actual adults, totally different. Most WOMEN want a long-term relationship, otherwise there wouldn't be >7 billion people on this planet.
>>
>>36538014

Women? Nah, fuck that. You'll get some disease or get some bitch pregnant and end up slaving your life away with child support payments.

Guys on the other hand...
>>
>>36538046

sometimes all you want is the sex, man. not everyone is in the right place for a relationship.
>>
so is one a month respectable for most guys?
>>
>>36538124
Problem is that people seem to struggle with seeing sex as just a fun thing to do. They add all sorts of self-esteem and validation issues to it to the point where it becomes a minefield of insecurity. A lot of people seem to think that if you have a below-average amount of sex then you're not a real man, or that if you don't find your soul mate then you'll be a sad lonely person.
>>
>>36538202
Why are you judging your definition of success on what most guys do?
We're talking about sex, not school exam results, a successful respectable amount is whatever makes you happy inside without hurting other people. If you spend your life trying to impress strangers then you will never feel contented.
>>
>>36538202
Why are you so worried about it? If I said no would you feel sad? That some asshole on the internet said you didn't get laid enough?
Moron.
>>
>>36538119
Gays have the highest std rate of anyone else.
>>
I have 1 under my belt and have been married for 3 years. She's 10 years older than me, liked me being fit, and we are spot on politically. I do really love her. She's asked me if I want a threesome cause she feels bad she's been around when I haven't and I refused. Sure we had our ups and downs but we are both comfy as Fuck together.
>>
>>36538233
>>36538236

>a successful respectable amount is whatever makes you happy inside without hurting other people. If you spend your life trying to impress strangers then you will never feel contented.

I am not and will probably never be happy inside. Why does it bother you so much that some people judge their own success by comparing themselves to others? That is how my mind works I can't help it. I don't even enjoy sex that much I just do it so I don't feel like other men are getting things that I'm not.

love how you can come on fit and ask a relatively simple question and the contrarians will do whatever mental gymnastics necessary to not answer your question, not give you what you want but lecture you instead.
>>
>>36538245
Then blacks , black and gay, shhheeiiitttt
>>
>>36538256
It's because we're worried about you, you twat. Sex is supposed to be something you enjoy not something to fulfill some emotional crisis of validation, it's unhealthy and it won't make you happy.
Success is the accomplishment of an aim or purpose, it's a different thing for every man and your own definition of success should not be a long-term goal that you don't even enjoy.
>>
>>36538310
ok good point.

its very difficult finding a long term goal you actually care about. have been trying to find one for a while now.
>>
>>36538249
Daniel, is that you ?
>>
i'd be happy just being able to hold a conversation with a different woman every month.
>>
>>36538114
these "women" you speak of are all just fulfilling the whole "family" dream every girl has. The second it's fulfilled its right back to "muh intimacy"
>>
>>36538114
>Most WOMEN want a long-term relationship

True. Problem is finding one that's young enough to be attracive and not loaded with too much baggage. Also, not a whore.
>>
>>36538233
Most honest answer desu
>>
I've slept with two in 26 years. And the second one doesnt even count cuz i pulled faster than i put it in because smelly vago may be HIV got tested 3 times in the year just in case luckily im clean.
>>
>>36538357
Not this time bro
>>
>>36538423
Alright. That sounded exactly as a friend of mine.
>>
>>36538436
Which one you think is more insecure about themselves in that relationship, guy or gal? I just have a dark fear that one day something will break and she'll go for a guy her own age more established.
>>
>>36538343
Damn mate that sounds awful. But I would really reccommend against looking to sluts for emotional validation. You just know that one of those days you'll be drunk and forget the condom, or it'll split, or she'll assure you she's on the pill or that she's had the coil and then you've got a baby with some random bitch.
Nothing wrong with having a kid obviously but too many guys have kids early, stunt their dreams of travel and adventure before they get the chance to properly see the world and create a personality of their own and then split up with the bitch who reams them for their money.
Please be very paranoid when there's the possibility of getting a random chick pregnant, the risks are immense.
>>
>>36538465
The guys seems more insecure. The have a kid, and they seem to love each other. She has a thing for young dudes, so I would be surprised if she left him. Make sure to lift everyday, this guy natty which to my believes is why she is still around. Do be afraid of her going for an older dude, if she does will be a younger one. Also stop worrying about that, have women right and left -- one leaves, you still got more options. Even if your girl sees you around with other girls, she will give you more value since she sees that you are able to replace her for better pussy.
>>
>>36538465
Insecurity is a turn-off Anon, it won't make her or you happy. Just be good to her and keep building yourself up as a person, if that's not good enough for her then she doesn't deserve you.
>>
>>36538014
I have evolved beyond the need for sex with women.
>>
>>36538512
damn typos, time to sleep
>>
File: chad-LMAP-md.png (96 KB, 966x966) Image search: [Google]
chad-LMAP-md.png
96 KB, 966x966
>>36538055
>I am boring and autistic so I only fuck each woman for a few weeks before moving on to the next one
>>
>>36538046
Relationship? Are you fucking serious? You must be a woman.
>>
>>36538112
20% of men get 80% of the women, the other guys get none. And the other 20% of women no one wants.
For every guy that bangs a new girl every week there's 4 guys that get nothing.
>>
>>36538216

you won't struggle with that if you learn to validate yourself, really.

been there, had sex with a lot of people i was never really attracted to, eventually stopped living in denial and got my shit together.
>>
>>36538493
This is a problem I have, I use sex as a means of comfort.
I've had sex with 6 women since October. I had a type of relationship with one, she left and there's nothing I miss more than her.
Being able to tell someone about yourself, be yourself and teach them things you know is a much better feeling than fucking some bitch.
It just hurts more when they leave.
Don't risk everything for a cheap thrill.
>>
>>36538114
Women only want to be part of a Chad's harem. They don't care about monogamy. To them being part of a Chad's harem and sharing him with 12 other women is better than the nightmare of being monogamous with a worthless beta. The betas are only to get money off of.
>>
>>36538551
How did you do this? Need tips..
>>
>>36538519
Yeah it mostly stems from an all out emotional affair and possibly physical that she had midway through while I was working 50-75 hour 6 day weeks at a warehouse. Never was like that before and what crushed me was the guy was a fat loser beta around her age, when confronted hid behind her in the corner, I would have beat the shit out of him but someone at the motel called the cops. But she's been an angel since then and I know through GPS and phone tracking that she's been faithful.
>>
it's disgraceful. how would you even be able to look at yourself in the mirror knowing that you're such a filthy worthless piece of cockmeat, using and then discarding woman after woman. honour used to mean something to people.
you're pathetic OP, you'll always be miserable
>>
>>36538575
it was excellent bait my friend but i think the jig is now up. as is the downfall of all great men your reach exceeded your grasp
>>
>>36538576
Are you a woman? He is literally doing nothing wrong. Women think they are owed something for sex. Why can't you just have sex for fun with no strings attached? He slept with you and left, you are the one who thought he owed you his life for it.
>>
>>36538014
One woman/lifetime more respectable ratio imo
>>
>>36538572

hm, i dunno, i guess i gradually just got sick of wasting my time and energy on sexual endeavors i didn't even enjoy. it all started feeling like one big lie.

i kinda had to learn to love myself enough to not seek it from others. i had to know who i was. exactly what that takes is gonna be different for everyone, but in my case... i dunno man, i went through a lot of crazy shit over the past year. it was make-or-break--find myself and love myself, or get crushed under the weight of my feels.
>>
>>36538586
I'm deadly serious bro, not lying. I was betrayed and we've been rebuilding ever since.
>>
>>36538602
so you were a virgin and married a woman ten years older than you who was sexually promiscuous in the past. And she cheated on you with a fat loser while you were working 60hour weeks at a physically demanding job(presumably to support her). No offence, my anonymous friend, but it seems you may be somewhat of a fool with women. I myself am also a fool with women and have had lots of heartpain from it.
>>
>>36538547
Which meta-analysis documented those numbers?
>>
>>36538594
Thanks man, it's appreciated
>>
>>36538630
just visualise your the males in your class in school. how many of them can you imagine get laid on a regular basis? For me it's prob around 4 in a class of 25
>>
why the fuck is this on /fit/
>>
>>36538649

i misread this as "why the fuck are you on /fit/"

probably good that i did
>>
>>36538624
She had her own job, it was really just to help pay off my car and money for schooling. Yeah, no doubt I feel like shit but I told her if I even get a feeling that we are done. Definitely the darkest time in my life and I was a fool for trying to fight for her which just prolonged it. Cheaters are the worst kind, I know it was her fault but the other man was the biggest piece of shit, would coordinate on my workdays, have her over, told me I didn't understand what they had together. The worst part about it was when I caught then sleeping in the bed together full clothed at that moment, and they stayed there till morning knowing that I knew. I almost went to burn all of her life savings and contemplated other things. Yeah I'm a fool. But like I said, things have been sweet and loving now, just trying to forgive, which is really fucking hard.
>>
>>36538014
Casual sex is one of the biggest social plagues in our society. You're taking something which induces the release of oxytocin, the same chemical released when caring for children, and trivializing it. When something is more rare, it is inherently more valuable. When intimacy becomes common, the likelihood of any healthy relationship decreases. Men and women have higher divorce rates and lower marriage satisfaction rates in direct correlation with their number of partners (something like 1 partner is ~20% divorce rate, 17+ is ~80% chance).

Not to mention the chance of getting a random crazy girl pregnant or catching the HIV - both future ruining prospects. If you don't care about the potential of having a family, or having a successful future, I guess it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>36538249
>10 years older
>Fucked all of the Chads throughout highschool/college while you literally married the first girl you fucked (or second either way lol)
>You foolishly married her

Jesus fucking Christ you are literally an example of what not to do in life. I hope she makes more than you so when you eventually get divorced you would at least get something out of it
>>
>>36538772

*tips Fedora
>>
>>36538644
>School
Don't mean to trivialise your opinion there but school is nothing like life, the people, their motivations and the circumstances and challenges and attitudes are all vastly different.
>>
>>36538789
Like I said things have been good since then and if it doesn't work out, I'm still handsome, fit, and on my way to being a lawyer. It wasn't like I could not have sex with girls my age, it's just I don't want to find out which pretty one is just playing dumb at least that's how it was in HS
>>
>>36538559
I hope you find some form of secure intimacy, it's depressing when I see people who were hurt before and who just give up on their own happiness.
>>
>>36538790
Your ad hominem is showing
>>
File: colleen camp stockings 42.gif (965 KB, 374x372) Image search: [Google]
colleen camp stockings 42.gif
965 KB, 374x372
My biggest fear is meeting a super nice girl that is fun as fuck but I would feel that I would miss out on just being single and hooking up with different women.
>>
>>36538830
>On your way to becoming a lawyer
Oh god, so when you get divorced your're the one losing half of your shit.

>It wasn't like I could not have sex with girls my age, it's just I don't want to find out which pretty one is just playing dumb at least that's how it was in HS
I don't believe this. You were probably a huge inexperienced pussy which is why you married the 1st girl you fucked (who is 10 years older mind you). If you had any experience with women at all you would know this is a terrible idea
>>
>>36538869
Well, either way you're going to be making a sacrifice of some kind.
>>
>>36538879
Eh, I agree with what you're saying but honestly if I had to leave I would seek out an older women with nice cheek bones, thin face and big boob's, just my type. She's a knockout really and people think it the older one but like you said, if it doesn't work out, tough tits, life lesson, move on and thank god no kids. But yeah she makes more money and my states no fault divorce is very good about that, I know she's not the type to wait to take KY limey. When she was having that affair she told me she'd give me $10,000 "to be rid of me".
>>
>>36538869
Anon, don't worry about hooking up, it's really not that great. Sure, sometimes the sex is fun, but its also shitty sometimes. And I can guarantee you that no one night stand will ever be as enjoyable sexually as someone who you are truly intimate with. Along with all the other benefits of being in a relationship (especially cuddling) there's really nothing you'd be missing out on.
>>
>>36538927
>When she was having that affair she told me she'd give me $10,000 "to be rid of me".
u wot m8?
>>
>>36538927
This cuck meme has gone too far
>>
>>36538927
>older women with nice cheek bones, thin face and big boob's
this sounds fucking great
>>
>>36538942
I am wasn't a cuck, I got the cops called on me for confronting her side bitch, wasn't gonna move out of the house in my name and all the work I put in it, I wasn't going to just drop everything because I had no one and the only one I had betrayed me, it's a goddamn miracle I didn't go through with what I wanted to do, let them both be lovers in hell. Life throws you a shit ball sometimes. At least I made it out alive. I wasn't going to be homeless because of that shitstorm and she has problems, she's on medication now, but if it happens again, you're right, I'd be a complete and utter cuck to stay.
>>
File: salma-hayek.jpg (199 KB, 443x594) Image search: [Google]
salma-hayek.jpg
199 KB, 443x594
>>36538964
God tier
>>
>>36538869
Happened(ing) to me. Met the girl of my dreams, beautiful, fit as hell, funny, haven't had a single fight in 2 years, successful, was a Virgin when we met, now amazing at sex, good family and nice friends.
But not to honk my own horn, im a 7/10 with 9/10 body tall blonde swedish bloke going to collage in america on a ice hockey scholarship. Girl literally throw themselves at me, and since im 23 and im already showing the first symptoms of male pattern baldness and i think i might have 2 years of youth left in me (dad was costanza at 27) and i feel i will never find a better girl than my GF, but i'll also never have the chance to sleep with literally any girl i lay my eyes on.
>>
>>36538046
Spotted the woman. Or betamax.
>>
>>36539012
>girls literally throw themselves at me
want to see that in action tbqh
>>
>>36538014
can some people start actually answering the OP question
>>
>>36539045
OP, you need to learn to live for yourself.
>>
>>36538014
slut
>>
I would be happy with it if it wasn't compulsory to end it with a woman if I was happy.

12 women per year*40 years = 480 women

Not bad
>>
>>36538790
they're correct though
>>
>>36538772
I agree.
>>
I got bored of fucking around in my early 20s, as the effort was just not worth the pay off in my opinion.
So after a falling out with my at-the-time-current fuckbuddy, I decided to just become celibate until I found someone worthwhile.
Turn down women regularly.
Friends find it hard to believe when I explain I've gone full on monk mode.

Fast forward a few years, and I meet that woman.
She's my 10/10, everything is going great for a couple of weeks, until the subject of past relationships comes up.

>tell her how long I've been single, and how I didn't want to waste my time with pointless hook ups.
>Up to this point found me attractive, but suddenly seems to act as if something is wrong with me.
>goes cold almost instantly

I learnt my lesson. A lot of women base attraction partially on acceptance of other women.
A man who isn't regularly getting laid must have some fault that is keeping women away, because why would a man choose to not dick every woman that he can.
Men already in relationships have higher worth than single men as they are already proving themselves.
Go out and get laid, but do not settle down, so if an opportunity arises, you can sever ties with your hookups.
And if you cant make it, fake it. Act like a chad, and get yourself a female wingman, they are godtier for screwing with women's heads.
>>
>>36539394
sorry to hear that anon
>>
>>36539394
She wasnt that in to you. You werent her ltr goal
>>
>>36539394
Well then I guess that one woman has her priorities a bit skewed.
>>
>>36539435
Yeah, feels bad though, man.
Went from "Anon, meet my family!" to "I'm busy, talk later, bye!" within a heartbeat.
But still, expecting relationships to just line up right is a long shot. Keep dicking, and keep options open. It's the smart play.
>>
>>36539153
>Not going over 500

Do you even date? ??
>>
>>36538649
/fit/ has been pretty much abandoned by whatever moderation team was in charge of it.

>HI guys! How do I FUG le grill??!

Dumb shit like this keeps being leaked over by /r9k/ and reddit users and it's basically the same circle jerk day after day. Feel threads used to be fucked banned on sight back in the day. Only places worth redemption are owg, plg and probably qtddtot is still a good place to ask questions.
>>
>>36539603
Cuck

No disrespect anon, just proving your point

This is a cuck thread though
>>
>>36538014
Isn't one a week the norm these days??
>>
>>36538014
>go on tinder
>find gerl thats willing to meet up and have sex
>she comes round
>we have sex
>really lonely so i say she can stay the night if she wants and we can get some food tomorrow
>she leaves anyway
>o-okay
>end up feeling even worse than i did before

its not worth it bros. finding a loving gf should be your main focus
>>
>>36538772
Nigga if you could instantly attract any woman you'd change your tune pretty quickly.
>>
I would be happy if I could have slept with one woman in 25 years

;_;
>>
File: 1457655377784.png (166 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1457655377784.png
166 KB, 499x499
>>36538982
How can you even rationalize this shit? Why can't you just accept that you fucked up and try to salvage what you can. The more you stay in your little comfort zone with your cheating bitch like a cuck that you are, the more years you are going to waste. Actually, stay with her. Pathetic people like you don't even deserve better
>>
>>36540068
>getting baited into an actual cuck meme discussion
>>
>>36539980
haha might want to keep that story to yourself mate
>>
File: 139.png (13 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
139.png
13 KB, 300x100
>>36538046
Anon. No.36538046 workout program
also called
The KEK
U
C
K
Method

AAAAAxB
Workout A
3x5 of dick sucking
1x5 butt plug

Workout B
120 minutes of washing female underwear and cleaning other guys cum to raise cardiovascular activity
60 of giving money off to a whore

Its recommended to swallow all the cum to get enough protein and not overtrain

pls leave this board
>>
>ever since GF broke up with me 3 years ago been depressed as fuck
>never get laid because no confidence or willpower
>start to get over GF
>get out, meet women, fuck some of them
>2 days ago went out, met 9/10 cute as fuck
>get along perfectly
>take her home, fuck her, first time in years I've had actually good sex
>turns out she had been talking about me with her friends all night saying how hot I was etc
>as the autistic fucking idiot I am, I'm already madly in love with her

What should I do /fit/? This is he first girl in years I have a genruine interest in. How do I not fuck this up?
>>
>>36538233

Spoken like a true alpha
>>
>>36538014
as someone who has done this, I can tell you its fun at first but at a point you just start to feel bad about yourself.finding a wifey should be the long term goal eventually
>>
>>36540146
Just don't try too hard
>>
>>36538362
>>36538362
>>36538362
THIS
>>
>>36538014
I'm a perma virgin yo
>>
>>36539603
This. Dunno why /r9k/ spilled out here.
>>
That's like 12 more a year than /fit/.
>>
>>36538014

no

quantity is irrelevant, id rather be the guy that fucks 5 10/10 girls than the guy that fucks every single 5/10 that crosses his path.

people that brag about numbers almost always fuck uggos. those shouldnt even count.
>>
>>36538014
Quantity =/= Quality

I've (gril) only slept with a few guys in life (25), but they've been attractive, intelligent and successful. It's a lot healthier when you lay your head to sleep.
>>
>>36538014
jesus christ why are men such whores?
>>
>>36538046
if you do that you'll end up cucked, anon

now don't get me wrong, everyone would love to settle with a good woman (well anyone that didn't have a fucked childhood)

but finding a good woman is as likely as finding a unicorn.

they might be out there, but neither you, nor I, nor 99.999% of mankind will ever see one.
>>
>>36540650
sup eliot
>>
>>36538014
That is more than the majority of people. That's definitely a respectable number. That said, you better be doing it multiple times because sex 12 times a year sounds terrible.
>>
>>36538084
I have a nice girlfriend
>>
>>36538233

29 year old here, this is wisdom.
>>
> haven't had sex in 1.5 years
> literally feeling the best I ever have about future, job, travelling, fitness, etc
> will probably settle down eventually
> she will really have to prove herself

But to answer OP - 12 women/year is respectable, and better than most men
>>
>>36538233
>Why are you judging your definition of success on what most guys do?
because what most people do defines normality?

kissless virgin here, i'm abnormal and it feels like shit. it's easy for you to say "make yourself happy", but i haven't been able to experience something most guys have.
>>
tfw always been successful with hooking up with women on the regular but recently started dating a tranny and its the best sex ever

i have taken the dark path my brothers there is no redemption to be found for me
>>
why does she take several hours to reply to a text goddamn it, like maybe she sees the text and replies 4 hours later

man shes sending me so many mixed signals, its making me go crazy
>>
>>36540146

don't be needy(play it cool), don't be so available to meet up with her
>>
>>36543674

that is the best part nigga waiting is literally building sexual tention
>>
>>36543674
She's either not that interested in you, actually preoccupied with things, or actively doing something that she find more interesting.

I've been texting/calling a girl I know for a month. I always get worried now that she could be doing fuck all with whoever but she always seems honest, and she's desperate for me. Going to visit her next weekend since she's basically begging, and I'm fine with everything. It's impossible to fully account for someone you like all the time, it's just fucking life.
>>
>>36543674
This is the game women play. They are awful.
The more interested you seem to be, the less she is. And vice versa.
Pretend to lose interest a bit and she'll start questioning herself and chasing you more
>>
>>36538046
i did that and i'm miserable right now with my gf, will break up with her and restart my whole life
>>
>>36538112
I remember reading a study that said the average man sleeps with 6 women in a lifetime
>>
>>36538014
I would suggest working towards having sex with them, not just sleeping with them. But that's just my opinion.
>>
File: wojak93.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
wojak93.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>36538023
>>
>>36538014
No it isn't respectable. Unless most of them are women on the side while you're in a relationship you'll be getting laid less with the new girl each month approach. Also you're more likely to get a disease or being stuck interacting with some baby mama you loathe for the next 18 years.

Your best bet is to find a decent woman and lock her down. More isn't always better. It'd be shitty to have to move to a new home each month, get a new job each month, or have a series of cars that need replacing.
>>
>>36538014
>being respected as a man for the amount of women you fucked

Spotted the nigger
>>
>>36543620
>What most people do defines normality
You're supposed to try and be better than normal. Even if you never be the best you're still supposed to fucking try and improve.
Lots of people allow themselves to be weak-minded and easily influenced/manipulated, this isn't because they're stupid it's because they haven't been properly educated about questioning their own assumptions and the assumptions of the crowd.
In many parts of the world, it's normal to cut off a girls clitoris because people believe it's the kindest thing. In many parts of the world, it's perfectly acceptable to rape boys because women are sacred and should not be defiled unless you're in a lawful relationship with them. In the western world it used to be acceptable and even admirable to torture a non-Christian because a few hours of pain in this world might save them from an eternity of suffering in the afterlife.
We cannot progress as individuals and as a society if we just follow the same old ways of thinking without ever examining them in our own minds, and justifying our own actions with our own logic and reasoning.
It's a tragic shame that so many people will shackle themselves to standards of behaviour and success that they never even decided or discovered for themselves.
>>
>Complaining about people on /fit/ giving sex advice
I get why people feel this way, but firstly this is a board for health and fitness, and health is defined as complete social, physical and mental well-being. Someone who is suffering because they feel insecure about their sex lives is someone who could be saved from a very nasty mistake by a few bits of advice by someone more experienced.
Also we're part of a similar culture here based on self improvement, sometimes for different reasons, but this attitude will make the conversations here different from a general PUA forum (for example).
>>
>>36544370
this is best advice
>>
>>36544370
more is always better when it comes to women
love is a meme and it will last for maximum 3 years and i'm exaggerating
just be fit and rich and not a faggot
become some celebrity idk
>>
>>36540012
You're a virgin, right? Your kind doesn't seem to understand how relationships/having 1 "perfect" woman to build a future with and who is always there is too good to be compared to bang random floozies and just satisfy urges, with nothing gained. Well, maybe some STDs.
>>
>>36540037

>;_;

You don't deserve a woman. You're too much of a pussy faggot limp wristed wimp. What you have on the inside is pure shit and you're too awkward and disgusting and it's your own goddamn fault.
>>
>>36540502
25 is more than a few guys honey (not even slut shaming)

Most men or women don't rack up 25 period
>>
>>36543674
You fucking millenial scum are slaves to your phones. Go outside/get a job and it might take you more than 4 hours to notice someone tugging on that leash in your pocket.

Cry more you needy baby.
>>
>being a degenerate
>>
>>36544937
>being a virgin
>>
I honestly just want to experience reciprocated love for once in my life.
>>
>12 a year

Where the fuck do you meet all those women? Clubs? Concerts?
I hardly remember the last time I met someone new, let alone a potential gf/lay...
Being preoccupied with studies doesn't help but even without it I dont think I could pull that number (not complete aspie but sure as hell not a social butterfly).
>>
>>36544932
Hey, I'd like to go back to the phone-less age too, but that's the way it is nowadays, gramps.

[spoiler]I hate it[/spoiler] [spoiler]Especially Instagram. FUCK. THAT. [/spoiler]
>>
>>36544964
so go after it, you pathetic mangina piece of shit. This don't happen by magic.

>>36545238
Nobody cares. Either you get enough confidence to go up to several women and eventually get a number, or you stay in your basement wanking to cartoons. Either way, you have to make an active effort, instead of shitty excuses like "lul not a social b.fly woops :( " It's funny and amazing to me that, even as a DYEL I was pulling more chicks than built guys and even "stealing" the chick they were talking to just by sheer force of character.
>>
>>36544932
Not disagreeing with you exactly because people seem addicted to their smartphones nowadays, they check them at least once every 2-3 minutes and feel uncomfortable and anxious if they don't. But for two millenials communicating with eachother, leaving a text unanswered is like grunting at someone instead of saying hello or shaking their hand. Some people consider it very rude.
>>
>>36538014
Yes, those are pretty solid, respectable numbers, It´s low compared to what a real player can get at his peak but still a good year by any standards, 90%+ of guys will not get numbers that good for longer than a decade unless you´re a celebrity or sinking considerable resources into a conducive lifestyle...

>>36544964
It never lasts and it isn't worth the pain, better to convince yourself deeply commited relationships are the same thing, really isn´t that hard if you actually like the girl...
>>
>>36545285
I think what that anon was saying is "how?". I don't think that was a rhetorical question.
>>
>>36538014

At least once every 2 months for me. I'm fine with it because I'm addicted to variety, I love seeing all the little quirks in how a woman is in bed, the positions she likes, the noises she makes, etc..I'm gonna continue as long as I'm still youngish and good looking, I'm expecting to get tired of it but I haven't yet.
>>
>>36538046
>Thinking that being with a woman will suddenly make your life feel less empty

What
>>
>>36545285
>Either you get enough confidence to go up to several women and eventually get a number, or you stay in your basement wanking to cartoons

Don't have a problem with asking for number/asking them out but with opportunities to do so. I have small social circle, rarely go out and have to study all day erry day (fucking medicine man) hence the lack of opportunities.
Shit sucks when you want to go out and meet someone new but instead are forced to do daily grind or risk failing the course. How do you get those 12 in this situation?
>>
>>36545434
>Medicine
Enjoy blue waffle.
>>
>>36538772
Its also the same chemical released when hugging and caring for anything other than a child. Youre stupid
>>
>>36545434
I'm in Medicine too and I have time to do everything because I stick to a schedule. What's your excuse, again?
>>
>>36545285
I'm sorry you're autistic
>>
>>36545506
says the guy who can't get laid a.k.a. one of the most basic human actions.
>>
>>36545515
I'm not even the guy youre having an autistic conversation with, but I just had to point out I cringed at your response
>>
>>36545635
Just like every woman cringes when she sees your ugly mug.
>>
>>36538014
Sounds good, but my girlfriend would object.
>>
>>36544876
25 years old, 3 guys, sorry. Inb4 whore still
>>
>>36545635
You're so autistic you can only resort to ad hominem
>>
>>36538046
You woman
>>
>>36538114
bait
>>
>>36539012
Stfu. Some of us actually fucking have to try. God dammit I'm triggered
>>
>>36539030
he plays sports in college breh
girls fall for athletes

put two and two together
>>
>>36545910
Rule of multiply by 3, scum
>>
>>36538249

How's your wife's son going?
>>
>>36538014
Don't be a beta cuck. Follow what RP says minus the hate for women, which by the way has faded away for good.
>>
>ive fucked over 70 women

>6'2 175 lbs

>autistic and only did it through learning pick up and taking massive action
>>
File: markthemgtow.png (151 KB, 2112x1302) Image search: [Google]
markthemgtow.png
151 KB, 2112x1302
>>36538114
>You speak of 'girls', as in young dumb things with tits and a vagina who don't know what the hell they want in life yet. I'm talking about actual adults, totally different. Most WOMEN want a long-term relationship, otherwise there wouldn't be >7 billion people on this planet.
>After riding the cock carousel in her prime, a woman generally starts looking for a beta provider as she feels herself nearing the wall
Stop the fucking presses.

>putting a ring on something with a loose, floppy, BTFO vagina, likely with a few niglets in tow
Manginas please go.
>>
>>36540928
>That said, you better be doing it multiple times because sex 12 times a year sounds terrible.
Don't ever get married.
>>
>>36538014
Yes, that's actually quite good, assuming the women are attractive.

One new girl a season is perfectly acceptable so long as you're fucking 7s or higher.

If you're fucking uglies it doesn't matter.
>>
Reading shit like this makes me glad i am the way i am.

Schizoid. As. Fuck.

All this thread is is a bunch of insecure guys talking about fucking women as if its the only thing that keeps them feeling good about themselves, worrying that they aren't fucking enough.

Who the fuck can be bothered putting that amount of effort in, just to find a place to jam your dick? For the matter, who the fuck measures their worth in sweaty vaginas? If you're self-worth is tied to anyone but yourself, you are a slave.

All three girlfriends ive had ive broken up with for the same reason. Sex is fun, but fucking them was not worth the amount of effort and money it takes to keep them around.
I'm definitely never getting married. That's for fucking certain. The idea of being around one person that much makes my skin crawl.

The one night stands i can understand a little better. It really depends how quickly you're able to get them. But even then it seems ultimately pointless. And doing it regularly is just weird.

You're spending time you could have spent doing something productive, on something that's just gonna get you an hour or two of pleasure, and possibly chlamydia.

Tips guys. Disregard bitches, spend your time on actual accomplishments over imagined ones, acquire currency, go to the gym, don't let others dictate your self-worth.

If anyone calls you out on not fucking enough women, offer to prove your manliness the real way. By beating the shit out of them.

Damn i wish i was gay. Those bastards have casual efficient, anonymous sex totally worked out.
>>
>>36544439

anon, you just know that in fucking all cultures, fucking someone else is the biggest band of manliness that you can get in a group

it's just universal, it happens everywhere

do you want to be the most respected in a group? make yourself the one that will be able to fuck the woman that enters in the group

i fucking detest it with all my soul, but it's literally how it works
>>
>>36547586
desu this is my mindset too but I probably am just a closet homo (we're on fit so that's likely)
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.