[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >fatty my whole life >finally started jogging/eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ht1.jpg (516 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
ht1.jpg
516 KB, 800x800
>be me
>fatty my whole life
>finally started jogging/eating healthy and lost weight 2 years ago.
>im lovin' it
>wanted to start working out and I did
>no gains cos I didnt gain any weight at all cos im scared ill be fatty again
>I know i have to gain weight but even if I gain a kilogram i panic and lose it right away

what the hell do I do /fit/? my metabolism is slow af so i can gain weight pretty easily but man that scares the shit out of me. any1 with similiar experiences? or help of any kind would be appreciated
>>
File: brehs.jpg (134 KB, 1247x935) Image search: [Google]
brehs.jpg
134 KB, 1247x935
imagine if that girl and this girl were fused into one

also get over it fag you lost the weight once you can do it again and don't go overboard
>>
Fuck off, losing weight isn't that easy.
>>
>>36537708
so what you're just gonna stay a skinny little twinky fag boy

you know you have to bulk to put on muscle just do it. maybe you can just do cardio and become a bottom
>>
>>36537697
meh I still prefer my girl
>>36537708
who said that it was easy. thats the whole point of my thread
>>
>>36537679
Literally nobody gives a fuck
>>
>>36537724
whatever i have a webm of mine touching herself

also refer to this post
>>36537716
>>
>>36537716
this is not me(op)>>36537708
>>
>>36537724
Your girl is ugly.
You sound like a cuckold.

>>36537716
I'm not OP, i'm a hideous 95kg monster who's literally 21% body fat. I may as well roll around in fucking butter.
>>
>>36537733
nice dubs m8 but thats what this board is for. go back to /b/ trap threads then
>>
>>36537679
Fact of the matter is the only way to gain muscle mass is to eat at a surplus (calculated surplus) and work out damn hard.

Perhaps a clean bulk is something you'd feel safer doing?
>>
>>36537708
(poster of this)
I was saying fuck off to OP.
>>
>>36537746
Im not sure what that is but sounds good. any info/link about clean bulking?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.