[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this routine any good? I started it today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1454994115554.jpg (113 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1454994115554.jpg
113 KB, 960x720
Is this routine any good? I started it today
>>
Also would it be AxBxAxx?
>>
>>36536570
Actually looks decent if you're just trying to look good. I'd swap day A's bench (db) for dumbbell rows and skull crushers for CGBP.

Yes, you'd do AxBxAxx. Don't do calf raises tho, girls don't care and even sprinters don't train them directly.
>>
>>36536570

Do you guys think the guy on the right actually looks good? He's ripped yes, but jesus something about him is gross. His traps are weird looking
>>
>>36536668
Because he's /fit/'s leper outcast desu.
>>
>>36536668
Ruined by /fit/. This is my legitimate fear, becoming this delusional about body image.
>>
>>36536704

I dont know man. Its just... Slightly off. Looks real but almost unnatural. Uncanny valley in a human being
>>
This shit makes no sense to me, why wouldn't you just lift everything? I do about 10 lifts, make sure at least 2-3 of them are the big compound lifts, and the rest whatever I haven't hit recently. Also the split looks pretty good
>>
>>36536839
Idk I like having a routine
>>
>>36536668

This. His chest/traps form this freakish triangle and his head/neck look longer than his torso below his chest. It's like component parts of a ripped guy if they were put together by an ayy lmao with a theoretical knowledge of humans.
>>
Retarded. People really over complicate this shit

Day A
Heavy bench press for 4 sets
Dips for 3 sets
Lateral raise

B
Pullups for 4 sets dead hanging every time
Face pulls
21s

C
OHP 4 sets
Deadlift 4 sets (2 reg 2 sumo)
Lateral raise
Cardio if you want

ABCx

Most accessories are uneeded until you're pretty much at your limit
>>
>>36537573
kinda pussy senpai
>>
File: 1458848649442.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1458848649442.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>36536570
>10 more exercises after hitting a DL 5 RM
want to know how I know you don't lift?
>>
desu senpai i thought it was a troll infographic and still think it probably is. Its a complicated clusterfuck of unrelated exercises just thrown together. e.g:

>standing calf raise (Supersetted with shrugs)

This was the dead giveaway. Supersets are designed to hit multiple positions of flexion within the same muscle group, its not just two random accessories done back to back. T-bar row or facepulls should be supersetted with shrugs, not fucking calf raises holy shit.
>>
>>36538622
This.
>>
>>36536777
>unnatural

hmmm yes, I wonder why his body looks unnatural. it's almost, as if he repeatedly consumed a series of chemicals that modify the way the body forms muscle tissue...

must be alien technology
>>
>>36536777
>>36536668
>>36537547
It looks like 2 different scales of people sewn together below the pecs
>>
>>36536570
Remember, if you don't want to look likw the dude on right, never roid
>>
>>36536570
It's in the right ballpark but that's way too many accessories. It'd work but you'd just be exhausted doing all that endless shit.

Start doing SS and add accessories as YOU see fit. What body parts are you lagging behind in? What would you like to look like? Do you want big delts? A wide back? Keep it down to 2 added accessories at most everyday.

>>36538666
Fucking newfaggots I swear to god.
>>
for some roid faggot that actually thinks his special routine has more determination on his size than whatever dose of juice he is taking.
>>
>>36536570
That's just SS with a shit load of accessories. Doesn't need that many but of you can do them and they don't interfere with recovery knock yourself out.

Just doing chins, dips and maybe curls and skullcrushers would be enough though.
>>
File: fitizen.gif (760 KB, 2544x1850) Image search: [Google]
fitizen.gif
760 KB, 2544x1850
>>36536570
Look at this, it will be more helpful
that's a wrong way to do ss imho
only accessory exercise you should do are dips, chin ups, curls variations, abs and shrugs for trap
and you should add them only after the third weeks and only after you did the manin bulk with the perfect form
if you notice your strength gains are slowing, maybe you should get more protein or/and remove accessory works
do the program for 6 to 9 months
pic related
>>
>>36540620

Keep in mind your picture is from 2012, and was never really very accurate to start with.
>>
>>36543078
what would be a more accurate update?
>>
>>36543127

There's none. For now at least, trappy is working on making a new sticky.
>>
>>36543142
Sticky, scooby's workshop and that pic are the only things I'm trusting for gains, this is a pretty bad news
>>
File: workout.jpg (254 KB, 1335x1214) Image search: [Google]
workout.jpg
254 KB, 1335x1214
Started doing this today. Switching the compounds to 3x5 though. Probably stick to 1x5 dead lifts as well.
>>
>>36536570
Can I get a rate on this one? Never tried anything like this

www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-routines/6-week-fat-blast-workout-routine
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.