[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a vegetarian that has experienced increased performance;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1443914804730s.jpg (3 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
1443914804730s.jpg
3 KB, 107x125
Ask a vegetarian that has experienced increased performance; strength, stamina, and overall pr increases anything

also general vegetarian/vegan lifting discussion thread

inb4
>vegetarian
>performance increase
>pick one
>lmaoooo
>>
Why aren't you vegan?
>>
>>36535959
I enjoy the occasional dairy, like yogurt and cottage cheese because I don't find that immoral if harvested properly
>>
You probably ate like shit before going veggie, you shouldn't be surprised being more aware of your meals can really help other areas of your life. I would love to see what would happen if one person only ate fried chicken and another only ate french fries long term.
>>
>>36536040
I ate a balance and somewhat healthy diet, just it included pretty large meat portions
>>
>>36535975
Rape apologist, kys
>>
>>36536185
if I keep a cow on my farm and feed it well and occasionally go milk it, and you have a problem with that, fuck you
>>
>>36536230

>cows just produce milk year round for no reason

american education
>>
>>36535945

I think you're clueless about lifting and dieting if you made a thread claiming you're making gains as a vegetarian.

There is nothing wrong with a vegetarian diet; you get access to plenty of proteins from eggs and dairy products, with full amino acid profiles.
I wouldn't be suprised to see a vegetarian Olympia competitor.

Vegan however, is pure garbage. And whoever claims to be making gains no a vegan diet most likely weights less than 180lbs and is a small man.
>>
File: 1446167714597s.jpg (3 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1446167714597s.jpg
3 KB, 125x123
>>36536274
mfw I know that cows don't just make milk
mfw I was using it as analogy to show that not all dairy harvesting is industrial level cruelty
>>
>>36536346
I don't understand your post, man
you say I must be clueless if I say I make gains as a vegetarian but then say that there isn't a problem with it

Do you mean I must be clueless because you're assuming I thought it was a anomaly to make gains on a vegetarian diet?

Also for further explanation I've been veggie for a long time now, but only recently got back into lifting after busy school life and a injury and just general pussyfart loss of motivation
>>
>>36536418
>Do you mean I must be clueless because you're assuming I thought it was a anomaly to make gains on a vegetarian diet?
exactly. didn't mean to offend you though, you seem like a good guy
>>
>>36535945
body pics
>>
>>36536443
Nah, I was just framing the positive of the lifestyle in the exaggerated way a lot of people do on here, and also to ruffle the people who think you need to surge your body with animal proteins and cholesterol to gain mass or strength
>>
>>36536451
I'm going to pass ,seeing that, as I said, I've only gotten back into serious training recently, but my PRs are comparatively way better than when I was last seriously training which was when I was still regularly consuming meat and large quantities of dairy. Primarily because I was still a beginning student and eating the same basic shit as my family and also because I hadn't moved out and started taking my more advanced college corses to think I was better than other people yet.

I can post PRs and my stats atm though if that'd make you feel any better
>>
>>36535945
>increased performance; strength, stamina, and overall pr
How long has your malnutrition-induced cognitive deficit been affecting your ability to distinguish fact from fantasy?
>>
How much of your diet consist of legumes?
>>
>>36538054
a large portion
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.