[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get /fit/ >suddenly everyone likes you It is really all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: 1444517262683.jpg (115 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
1444517262683.jpg
115 KB, 499x750
>get /fit/
>suddenly everyone likes you

It is really all about appareance, fuck this world, no wonder a los of guys who are attractive are jerks.
>>
Welcome to the club. Be the change you want to see in the world. Be nice to ugly people.
>>
>>36535874
>Be nice to ugly people

I always had, but now more than ever, fuck women, really.
>>
>>36535897
>>36535865
>attractive guys are jerks
>women are jerks
how about you back to r9k, you fucking piece of shit? people like you don't deserve gains.
>>
>>36535918
but is he wrong? the halo effect is very real
>>
>>36535897
That's a firmly heterosexual stance.
You can still be nice to uggos while fucking women, tho. Nobody is mentioning fucking ugly women, anyway - just being nice.
>>
>>36535865
are you me?
>>
File: oh shit op.jpg (49 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
oh shit op.jpg
49 KB, 500x503
>>36535865
jesus you people are pathetic. You probably treat attractive people better than hambeasts. Get over it faggot.
>>
>>36535897
Attractive people are more pleasant to look at. Do you hang ugly pictures on your walls? No. This is why we must try, and work. Don't buy into the "beauty on the inside" bullshit, it's one step away from haes
>>
File: 1384015896730.png (54 KB, 183x182) Image search: [Google]
1384015896730.png
54 KB, 183x182
>get /fit/
>suddenly everyone notices you exist
>>
When you're attractive it feels more rewarding to be nice.

>tfw at college
>girl is waiting outside in the rain for ride from friends
>put umbrella over her and say "I don't want you getting sick or anything"
>she says thanks, we chat and she hugs me and gives me her number before she leaves

making altruism gains is just one of the best feels in the world
>>
>>36535934
>It is really all about appareance
no it's not. there are plenty of ugly famous and succesfull people. just look at most politicians, comedians, authors and filmmakers, etc.
>fuck this world, fuck attractive guys, fuck women
no, fuck you. you're the scum of the earth, considering yourself a 'nice guy' and 'gentleman' while actually deep down you hate everyone and everything around you. you're the kind of person who feels good when people around him suffer. you're the cancer of society.
>>
>>36535918
This is a gay board. Fuck off hetero scum.
>>
>>36536016

>on a tazmanian tax loophole prevention board where people are called "normies" for brushing teeth/showering
>offended that users don't respect other human beings

some of these autismos are hopeless dog. there's the users who get that this is a site for discussing tax loopholes, and others who think it's a way of life.
>>
>>36536016
I don't know if you understand altruism
>>
>>36536046
>This is a gay board.

thank you, I thought this was a safe space for us.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>36535865
>get /fit/
>become a jerk
Feels good familia can do what I want when I want
>>
>>36535865
Yea lol I actually had this happen too, went from dyel moderate fatty to muscular and hard and all the sudden every fucking person I meet wants to be my friend. People who I don't even like and I try to send clear signals to them to leave me alone but they still try to talk to me and shit. Before no one would even sit next to me.
>>
>>36536046
>being gay makes it okay to be r9k
I got bad news for you.
>>
File: 1438029356702.jpg (64 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1438029356702.jpg
64 KB, 400x400
>get /fit/
>uncle keeps testing my grip strength against his everytime we shake hands to greet

Is he just a insecure manlet?
>>
File: 1457270283316.jpg (20 KB, 300x285) Image search: [Google]
1457270283316.jpg
20 KB, 300x285
>tfw none of my female "friends" have a clue as to how much of a raging misogynist I am
>>
>>36536025
To be successful you need to have a sinister heart. You can be kind but truly at you must be mischievous.
>>
>>36536025
>just look at most politicians, comedians, authors and filmmakers, etc.

Woman only care if you are fit or rich. There is nothing else
>>
>>36536025
those are outliers, the 1 in millions. but on any typical occasion, being attractive puts you worlds ahead of ugly people in any field. especially if you use your attractiveness to your advantage
>>
You're probably just more confident and therefore more likeable tbqh
>>
File: 1450275234797.jpg (49 KB, 330x479) Image search: [Google]
1450275234797.jpg
49 KB, 330x479
>>36535999
damn dem trips of truth, op and everyone who agrees with him is a pathetic faggot.
>>
File: 1454628787586.png (984 KB, 863x661) Image search: [Google]
1454628787586.png
984 KB, 863x661
>>36536275
This
>>
>>36536275
I know op's feel. When I was skinny I was mostly ignored and not payed any attention to. Since getting fit, I find that I'm taken much more seriously, even when I say the most stupid shit. People often approach me and I'm alot less unpopular. Girls seem to actually enjoy talking to me, engaging, smiling etc...

I often ask myself is this all because of getting fit or is it the confidence ftom getting fit and improving myself in general.
>>
>>36535897
Studies show attractive people automatically get associated with things like kindness, intelligence and other virtues
That's life for you
>>
>>36536058
Why would tazmanians want to prevent tax loopholes
>>
>>36536134
holy SHIT I know this feel lol
>>
>>36536530
Let's face it attractive people are nicer to be around, I'm not even atmy halfwayfatloss goal and people are already nicer. When I'm lean people will be even nicer. That's life your just as shallow, would you fuck a hamplanet?
>>
File: 1444142852395.jpg (168 KB, 1080x837) Image search: [Google]
1444142852395.jpg
168 KB, 1080x837
>>36535865
Yes, attractive people are more successful - for the sole reason they are attractive. There has been plenty of publications and academic research on the matter. Attractive people are more likely to get good grades, to get good relationships, to have higher income.. in part because people are more likely to behave nicely with them, but largely because they have good self-confidence.

This shouldn't come as a surprise to you. You got /fit/ because of this, too. Because your inner self acknowledged this very mechanism. You wouldn't have dated nor considered a cheap 1/10 even if she had Einstein's IQ, Mozart's genius and Dante's view of the amor cortese. You would not have dated her just because she was a fucking rat. Even if you have been that desperate to date a fucking rat, you'd be ashamed your peers saw you dating a rat. Also, you wouldn't date her now that you're /fit/.
You're part of this game. You don't choose to play the game or not. You play the game just because you're alive as a human being. If you're disgusted by the game, end your life now and quit wasting my oxygen ktxbye
>>
>>36536128
No he just wants to make sure you're not a fag. Grip hard and give a firm handshake, he'll compliment you.
>>
>>36535865
Being angry about it wont change it. All you can do is accept it. The world wont change for you; if you want to do well in life, you have to play the game. Don't compromise your identity, but don't become a whiny bitch either.
>>
>>36535865
I feel bad for you OP.

A lot of people who have ugly duckling syndrome, usually make up for it by gaining a personality, being funny, learning a skill, all of it.

Then they come into their own and whoa they're attractive!

So any smart person would now use the attractiveness as basically a stepping stone, because people are of course instantly kinder to attractive people, and allow people to see hey this person is also funny, kind, smart, a well rounded individual.

Because let's face it, people who have been pretty all their lives can be a bit vapid, shallow, dumb, etc.

So you could've gone the better route, but now you're just a bitter asshole. So here we reach the route of the issue, the ugliness you have was represented better when you weren't /fit/ because your inside is pretty fucking ugly.

But hey, keep acting like the world owes you anything and that EVERY should've instantly seen "wow OP sure is a cool, funny, smart, guy".

Because you're not. Before you were an ugly asshole. Now you're just a more attractive asshole.

But you're still an asshole. And you can't lift that away.
>>
>>36536574
That's the point, attractive people are nicer to be around. Just because they're attractive.
No, I wouldn't, I'm a cunt like everyone else. Although I like to think I would be friends with her based on how nice she was, just not anything sexual.
>>
>>36536156
Face>body
>>
File: adf.jpg (14 KB, 502x417) Image search: [Google]
adf.jpg
14 KB, 502x417
Yep. Discovered this after losing a lot of body fat in my face. It was like night and day. I used to have girls literally scorning at me in disgust but when I was really low bf% I literally had girls straight up hitting on me and it freaked me out
>>
>>36536145
I can be yuor angle or yuor devil
>>
File: 1731_4.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1731_4.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
I'm fine with people inherently liking physically attractive people.

I just hate that people think it's okay to treat ugly people like shit. And it's hard not to be a bit bitter when you become significantly more physically attractive and realize that people treated you badly JUST because of the way you looked.
>>
>>36536703
It's not just a handshake, it's almost a game where he forces me to squeeze his hand as hard as I can. It's awkward as fuck.
>>
>>36535865

a big part of attractiveness is healthiness. Being /fit/ displays that meaning that you are now a cut above the rest of all those average unhealthy people in the world.
>>
I bought a Chick Fil A sandwich for a homeless dude today. Does that count?
>>
>>36535865
>doing french in uni
>first day of class we do introductions
>talk to the girl next to me
>we chat here and there throughout the semester
>don't really go out of my way to get to know her
>workout almost everyday, whenever I have down time
>next semester I'm considerably bigger
>sit next to the same girl since I don't know anybody else
>suddenly she's talking to me a lot
>sperging out at times
>can't stop staring at me throughout class
>>
>>36536025
>no it's not. there are plenty of ugly famous and succesfull people. just look at most politicians, comedians, authors and filmmakers, etc.
Do you realize how retarded you sound?

Ugly successful people have to work that much harder, the only time ugly people are successful and they did not work for it is when we make them into clowns for out entertainment, we laugh at them for their pain and stupidity.
>>
>>36536788

its easy to say what the right thing is when it's not your blood in the mud.

OP, I was in your shoes too. People are always gonna tell you what to do and what not to do, what's right and what's wrong.

You aint a child, you are a man. And, i think, a smart and critical man.

I will tell you whatever choice you make that there is a price for it. Be sure to do your due diligence and research before you take whatever plunge you decide. And I hope you choose the right one.

Godspeed OP.
>>
When I finally got blessed by puberty and all my nice features came out my life changed getting fit definitely made me way more attractive and all the mirin' is nice, but what I noticed most of all is that I get away with being socially retarded a whole lot more; if I was uglier it would come off as being a loser or a creep but now people make more of an effort to be friendly to me trying to get me to like them I'm pretty sure the only reason I got my job straight from the interview was because I looked charming, I was nowhere near qualified.

I feel sorry for guys with no self confidence because they are ugly or short or going bald or whatever it is a sad sight to see a man in despair.
>>
>>36535897

Then go fuck a fat ugly chick then.

>B-but I don't want to

That's what I thought. Everyone's an asshole, you're just a different type of asshole. Never forget that.
>>
>>36536062
I like Altruism as long as it benefits me.
>>
>>36536976
Yup, I have a friend who does this, tries to break hands during handshakes, EVERYONE finds it annoying. One time we were picking up a bike from this older gent and after the deal was finished he complimented how I handled the deal, and told my friend that he was 'an immature pussy, knew it from the moment you opened your mouth and stuck out that hand' made me kek hard.

Idiots do treat attractive people better, and 99% of the population is retarded; are those the kind of people that you are looking to impress?
>>
Jesus fuck I got to wonder how many DYELs are jerking themselves in this thread over a fantasy of "if I get /fit/ everyone will like me". Yeah sure some people are more positive towards you, but it's really subtle. Biggest factor for me was improvement of my self-confidence.
>>
I would say it's not really that they like your per-se. More like, they wan't to feel validated by you and it makes them feel good and gain value to be associated with you in some way.
It's a very selfish thing that people do, but I guess you can play it to your advantage to gain things, if you're so inclined.
Also not everyone is guaranteed to like you if you're attractive, some people are actually huge dicks to you precisely because of it.
>>
>>36536827

you have a very limited understanding of the word "attractive."

i guarantee you that the reason ANYOBODY finds another person attractive is more complex than how they look.

it's about how you present yourself. it's about how you feel about yourself.

attractiveness =/= aesthetic appearance. well, it's involved, but it's not synonymous.
>>
>get /fit/
>self confidence raised
>emotional maturity ensues
>generally feel better about myself and others, find something of a sense of purpose and drive
>interact better, present myself better, give off confident and warm vibes
>grills respond to you more

OMFG FUCK THOSE VAIN BITCHES RIIIIGHT
>>
>>36537797

sounds like you still need to work on that emotional maturity.
>>
>>36537825
I think you need to work on reading comprehension, champ
>>
>>36537843

i think you need to work on your facetious humor comprehension, buddy.
>>
>>36536847
Money > face + body
>>
>>36537878

that's kinda dumb

the only kind of woman money will get you is the kind that isn't actually attracted to you and pretty much just wants to use you and your wallet up.
>>
>>36537865
>facetious humor
Being facetious implies a conversation. Starting off on an insult isn't being facetious, it's called 'retarded trollbait'
>>
>>36537918

jesus, i can't believe i have to explain this.

it was a facetious insult in response to a facetious post to help the original facetious poster illustrate their point.

really, fix your radar.
>>
definitely agree. at 160kg, nobody even acknowledges your existence. Your entire interaction with anyone in the world is what they can get out of you, I was the best student in class so the only time people would communicate with me was when they wanted something. Even at 105kg people still tried to ignore you, it doesn't matter how hard you've worked or how far you've come. Now that I'm 95kg, pretty jacked, getting leaner and leaner, I get looks, I get attention, I get hellos, blah blah. It's pretty sad really, how shit everyone is, I try to treat people like they treated me most of the time now.
>>
>>36537930
I would say I was being impertinent rather than facetious.
>>
>>36537659
I'm not talking about general attractiveness, I'm talking about that special layer of high up physical attractiveness where you can do anything and be loved. You know the ones I'm talking about. The girls so pretty if they're quiet they come off as shy and demure, if they're loudmouthed and noisy they come off as lively and carefree.
>>
>>36536788
its just op having his red pill rant
if he thinks its unfair that good looking people get treated better, try not being white
>>
File: 1372672232120.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
1372672232120.png
96 KB, 332x333
>get /fit/
>nothing changes because 5'7 manlet

At least I have my pride, I guess...
>>
>>36537201
yes.
everyone wants to impress the majority. thats how you make a lot of money and good branding
>>
>>36538473

being loved is a different subject entirely.

and no, attractive chicks can absolutely be perceived as obnoxious. fuck, plenty of them are.

you're projecting your own perceptions onto the everybody else, man. the more insecure you feel, the higher the pedestal you give to people with qualities you desire.
>>
>>36538509

sheeit, i even used the "attractive" misnomer. i meant pretty girls.

the vocabulary is so ingrained that it's hard to escape, but "attractiveness" is broader than good looks.
>>
>>36538489
>was fit
>life sucked despite 6'6 lanklet

At least I don't have my pride anymore, I guess...
>>
>>36538509
>pretty girls are perceived to be obnoxious
By the haterbase, and only because they are popular. Literally no pretty girl has more detractors than fans
>>
>>36536976
The fuck my uncle also does this, but now that i lift ( an i grew up) he looses
>>
>>36537329
tfw im actually having a fantasy abou that
>>
>get /fit/
>nothing changes
>no one has yet to say to me how good I look or anything like it even though ive lost a bunch of weight and gained a bunch of muscle
It was all pointless wasnt it?
>>
>>36536530
>be attractive
>people like me upon meeting me
>they end up hating and avoiding me

well well
>>
File: 46789159240.jpg (24 KB, 300x343) Image search: [Google]
46789159240.jpg
24 KB, 300x343
>>36536134
>female
>friends

It's 2016 and you still believe in friendship between men and women.
>>
>>36538761
You need to leave your room to be noticed, senpai
>>
>>36538761

Start wearing small t shirts.
Instant attention.
>>
>>36535918
*tips fedora*
>>
File: 1457472863705.jpg (77 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1457472863705.jpg
77 KB, 720x720
>have social anxiety
>couple of years of lifting the feels away
>made a lot of gains
>starting to look bretty good
>people giving me more attention
>mires in public that kind of shit
>still have social anxiety
>the extra attention makes it worse
When will the cycle end.
>>
File: 1412974688906.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1412974688906.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>36535865
I don't consider myself human since I turned hot in my 20's

I'm not one of these wretched apes

They're vile creatures
>>
>>36538849
So how does it feel to be a frog?
>>
>>36538761
No
>>
>>36539263
Hard to keep hydrated, t b h
>>
>>36537889
and will end up cucking you with a fit good-looking broke guy
>>
>>36536662

The only one who is wasting others oxygen is you, because you don't put anything progressive into society you live in. You rather say: "Life is like it is, leave it or die". People like you have been always an obstacle to our progress. Because we are those who is making the rules, and we can change them if they can be better. We are discussing to find the best change. But you dont want any change, because you are another egocentric selfish faggot who thinks that everything is orbiting around your asshole. Pls die and don't waste my oxygen...
>>
>>36538798
It's not that weird, I'm a nurse and you kinda have to able to become friends with women in this profession. I agree those friendships mostly won't be as comfortable as the friendships I have with my male friends though.

If there's anything I've learned in my years surrounded by women, young and old, it's that 90% of girls born after the early 90s are fucking useless entitled thots.
>>
File: 1416502607171.jpg (16 KB, 240x312) Image search: [Google]
1416502607171.jpg
16 KB, 240x312
>>36535865
My fucking heart /fit/, there's something about cute girls with hair falling on their face that makes me melt.
Who is this angel and what do I have to do to have a girl like her?
>>
>>36538509
Obnoxious, maybe, but so much harder to be. And when they are, it's passable. Most men would want them even if they were obnoxious.
>>
>>36539523
>what do I have to do to have a girl like her?
Stop being you
>>
>>36538770
Wow you must be a cunt
What'd you do, hit on their wives? It's really hard to get people to hate you
>>
>>36539551
what routine to achieve this?
>>
>>36539560
Just be urself, except don't.
>>
>>36539569
so:
gain tons of money 5xF
plastic surgery 1x1
inclined confidence boosting 5x5
squats 5x12
>>
>>36539587
Better yet
>salary raises x5
>decline female attention x3
>private airplane flies x5
>bankers walk x5
>chin ups x5
>>
I suffered from BDD for a long time in high school and I would laugh when my mom would tell me to just get over it. "People aren't shallow, they judge you by your character", etc. She would have a heart attack if she had to be seen with me wearing dirty sweat pants, and I used to do that to show how much of a hypocrite she was. Overall, it pisses me off.
>>
If your body looks good you come across as a person who gives a shit and has conviction, rather than some wetter who never really left adolescence.
>>
>>36539677
Most people do not work out and do not come across as some wetter who never left adolescence
>>
File: 1456959161833.jpg (89 KB, 1542x652) Image search: [Google]
1456959161833.jpg
89 KB, 1542x652
>1 year gf still says sometimes that she is too ugly for me
holy fucking shit i hate insecurity, I'm sure this shit will cause some troubles one day
>>
>>36539677
but what about those genetically decided limits? and I'm not talking about 5'6 "manlets" or people who think it's game over if you don't have a jaw or hairs, I'm talking about legit ugly/deformed/crippled people.
>>
>>36539727
Gonna cheat on you sometime in the future if she does not drop it
>>
Actually, when you get /fit/, you like yourself more. If you like yourself more, others like you more.

I know this feel, former fatty.
>>
>>36537993
being 160kg is not simply being unattractive though, it is an obvious display of mental health problems.
>>
>>36538822
>mfw i have the same issue
>>
>>36538822
>mfw i have that same issue
>>
>>36536006
this
>>
>>36539660
Moms are the embodiment of irrationality.
They had all of us after all
>>
>>36537993
Oh they did notice you. Trust me. There was a lot of disgust behind your back, bro. Why should they treat you with respect when you couldn't even respect yourself?
>>
>>36537181

I can't believe this didn't get any attention.
>>
File: 1433154215551.jpg (9 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1433154215551.jpg
9 KB, 250x201
>>36540099
>be me at 14
>small little skelly
>be sitting on a crowded bus
>girl in my class is talking with some people
>"what about being with chad uh?2
>"yeah chad is cool but he's an idiot"
>"what about that other guy"
>"nah not for me"
>friend of mine asks her
>"what about anon?"
>"ANON? UGH, I'm gonna throw up hahahahaha"
>she later notices me
>doesn't even apologize
I wished I would go unnoticed that day
>>
>>36537329
HAHAHA fuck you mannnnnn
>>36537642
this guy gets it
>>
>>36535918
HAHAHAHA! Too bad you can never take them away from him, FAGGOT!

His gains are his to do whatever he likes with, and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>36538704

my thanks to the highschool student for providing his opinion re: pretty girls.
>>
File: 1457879759615.jpg (75 KB, 639x640) Image search: [Google]
1457879759615.jpg
75 KB, 639x640
>>36540149
The doctor prescribes sushi treatment.
>>
>>36540305
Ok. Whats your point
>>
>>36536662

Someone people just don't get the difference between correlation and causation. Studies only show the correlation, you are implying the causation.
>>
>>36540335

nothin you just sound like a highschool kid talking about how nobody hates the popular pretty girl group.

i'm not even the anon you were replyin to I just thought ur post was funny t b h.
>>
>>36537163

>Being nice means pity sex

No dude wtf. It means treating them with as much respect as possible. There are lots of ugly and fat people who are just ignored, their opinions dismissed and all around treated like shit.

Being nice to them doesn't means that you have to become their bf or whatever. Just the basic respect most human beans deserve. If they lose your respect, that's their fault, but gotta have a base respect.

t.ex-fat
>>
What's on the inside does count, but if you look like an ogre, no one is going to want to get to know what's in there.
>>
>>36540358
>you in charge of reading comprehension
Ill just accept you were pretending to be retarded
>>
>>36535865

the reason we are bitter is because we understand the world doesnt give a shit about you when you dont look good.

personality is absolutely irrelevant. only aesthetics really matter.

so use your new power anon, pump and dump those girls that didnt give you the time of day before. you can do it, we all can.
>>
>>36540477

uhh .. yeah ok.

good talk rofl
>>
>>36540303

Aye well said brother. This is why i love gains and working out, its something that will always be part of you. Even if you get fat and stop, you can regain asthetics very fast because of muscle memory.
>>
>>36540557
I never realised that about muscle memory. Is that broscience or truth?

Because neat.
>>
>>36535865
welcome to the real world bud.

Selection is all about judging on looks, how can you not know this?
>>
>>36540576
It is very true. Without it any sportsmen with 2 months injury would be out of the competition for years, instead even 2 year injury prone players manage to get in top level games with top level performance.
>>
>>36535865
when I was skinny I could do goofy shit like dance like a moron and people thought it was funny. Low-confidence girls (5-7/10) would approach me all the time, got laid pretty easily, and everyone seemed to like me.

4 years and 30lbs later. Now if I dance like a moron, people think I'm a douchebag and just doing stupid shit for attention. Low-confidence girls no longer approach me, and I have to initiate most social interactions. Kinda sucks because I've always had pretty low confidence myself, but I guess it'll force me to improve my social skills.
>>
>>36539493
can you please go back to Tumblr?
>>
I was basically invisible before, mind you: i've actually been fat and fit, for reference ive lost about 80lb total, and added muscle in the span of 3 years, bulk/cuts, etc.

the world is a different place when you are fit. I understand to some degree, we all like attractive people. however, the bitterness comes from seeing how people treat you based on looks alone. it's almost ridiculous.

when I was fat I never treated people like shit based on appearance. not wanting to fuck someone != treating them poorly. but now, I see that the world is a shallow, shallow place.

and now that im fit, im going to exploit that. girls like me cause of how I look? guys are jealous cause I look better than they do? that's life. personality doesnt mean a god damn thing, that is the truth.
>>
>>36540641
No u
>>
>>36539727

Well if you feel the same, then she might actually be right.

Use the insecurity to turn her into a fit girl and enjoy that lovely ass.
>>
>>36535865
Acceptance of attractive people is more about an intro into getting to know them than anything.

Sure, it helps if a guy is attractive, and it'll make it easier to acknowledge him when he approaches me. But unless I'm looking for a quick lay, I doubt he'll be any more funny, smart, or successful than the next guy.
>>
>>36536005
Do you even socialize? Or are you really this dumb? While studies and research show that it is natural for humans to treat atractive people better and to feel or think that they are more pleasant, once you see that the person is an asshole, or maybe unbearable, you won't be around that person, it's not really beauty inside, it's the positive reinforcement, the feedback that will determine your stay around a person, the beauty is just a selective instinct at first. If a person does you harm, you will avoid harm, it's survival in a social level.
>>
File: 1438303864352.jpg (20 KB, 405x371) Image search: [Google]
1438303864352.jpg
20 KB, 405x371
>>36540625
THIS
Now that I'm no longer a skelly and have a great body, low confidence qts no longer approach me, and if I approach them they drop spaghetti, think I just want to fuck them, and bail
Then, all that is left are the typical hot whores that agree to fuck with 2 min talking

This infuriates me SO MUCH, I just want a qt shy gf to be in love with
>>
>>36540625

>30 lbs later

fat or muscle?

If muscle, i can feel you. I look like a semi-chad, if i dont open up to people and talk like a nice guy, people think im a douchebag
>>
>>36540749
Another anon feeling the pain of looking like chad the douchebag on the outside but being nice on the inside
>>
File: 1452366150157.png (42 KB, 151x209) Image search: [Google]
1452366150157.png
42 KB, 151x209
Really??I wish I wouldn't trigger everyone's superiority complex just by being around them....
Not my fault they spend their time smoking weed and eating shit while I lift like a maniac until my hands can't take it any longer.
>>
>>36540763
Why does the good guys never get what they deserve, why is women more attracted to pile of shit guys!? FUCK!
>>
>>36540773
>eating shit
>smoking weed
>ugly
wut?
Eating shit, fat. Smoking weed, retard.
>>
>>36540332
t-thanks
>>
File: 1446649600722.png (12 KB, 492x388) Image search: [Google]
1446649600722.png
12 KB, 492x388
>>36540826
Your point being?I believe weed makes you insecure as fuck not to mention lazy.
>>
>>36535865
Wait about 5-6 years after maintaining your gains. These same people will plunge the knife all the way to the hilt in your back in clandestine ways.
Most are family.

Keep these people at arms length.
>>
>>36540844
Also, these faggots eat after smoking, making it even shittier.
My point is.
>ugly person
>ugly face
>fat person
>ugly body
>>
>>36540844
I can confirm weed makes you lazy as fuck, which is why i quit it.

It never made me insecure though, nore my friends.

Im not the guy you are arguing btw.
>>
No offense guys, but this is some of the most embarrassing shit I've ever read. It reads like the memoirs of an 18 year old who thinks he has everything figured out but no real experience.
>>
>>36536025

do you know what it's like to be reviled and feared when you go out into public

it doesn't promote a healthy worldview
>>
>>36536937
Yep i agree with you. I understand that attractive people have it easier and are more likeable. I accept this fact and i can live with it.

But since i have become fit, i am still nice to all the losers/fattys/weebos.
>>
>>36537059

Must feel good anon. I mainly get mires from insecure dyel fags and sometimes even girls, which is not much but i still like it
>>
>>36540886
welcome to 4chan, enjoy your stay
>>
>>36539493
Well said
>>
>>36540870
>>smoking Indica before gym
Tsk, tsk. A good pea sized nug of Jack Herer hides the aches and gets me motivated.

Pac NW weed laws are awesome and stopped me from drinking instead.
>>
>>36535865

>inb4 the "HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME" shitposter
>>
>>36540977

Aye im wondering if he is taking a day off because its easter.

Im also love his

> FUCKING LMAO AT YOU

i top kek everytime
>>
I'm only 19 working retail but the people who hired me were like 40 y/o moms and they literally said they were hiring me because I'm so super handsome and they want me to cashier
>>
>>36536937
people treat other people like shit for many things
-money
-possessions
-beliefs
-race

but attractiveness is what bothers you? lol
>>
>>36535865
Are you dating the towns local ugly ducking? No, I didn't think so. Stop your qq, grow up, and realize that attractive people are attracted to other attractive people. Besides, you probably think you're way better looking than you are, getting fit only fixes true ugly a small portion of the time.
>>
>>36535865
Are you 100% sure that you didn't only change appearance wise?

Getting /fit/ probably means that you're healthier, more awake, more active, more confident than before.
>>
>>36535951
If you were speaking from a girls standpoint, this is where everyone throw their fedoras at you and accuses you of being an insecure bitch who "friendzones" guys. This thread was created on a double standard so many of you refuse to acknowledge. You guys aren't ducking fat ugly chicks, so why do you expect good looking chicks to fuck fat ugly guys?
>>
>>36536025
It really is about appearances though, this is a subject that's been well studied. However, your personality does and will affect how attractive you are overall as a person. Things like money will also increase your value to certain people. Attractivnesa absolutely plays a role, but you're thinking of it in terms that are too.narrow- attraction can be had in many different ways.
>>
>>36536105
I had the same.happen. except I didn't get all bitter about the result because I'm adult enough to realize that people respect those who respect themselves. From someone who was teased mercilessly birth-20 years old for being fat, grow up and stop being a bitter baby
>>
>>36536134
They're secretly just the female versions of you. I
>>
>>36537878
Genetically determined HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME > money > body. When will gymcels learn?
>>
Getting more attractive taught me a really ugly truth about women.

The top 70% of women are constantly going for the top 10% of men. A woman who's a 3 considers a man who's a 6 (or even in severe cases a 7) to be ugly; on the other hand, a man who's an 8 considers a woman who's a 5 to be decent.

Men are much more open with appearance. Women, for the most part, would rather be fucked by and discarded by a 9 than cherished by a 6. Men are the exact opposite; they would rather be loved by a 6 than simply fucked and forgotten by a 9.

Thanks to hook up apps like Tinder, you have a lot of ugly women working way outside of their leagues because good looking guys know they're sluts who will fuck on the first date, and it's an easy way to get laid. Women are shallow as fuck and just want to ride a carousel of dick until they find a mediocre looking guy so she can get fat and stop fucking him when the marriage is finalized.

I was bi before and now I'm fully gay. I legitimately feel bad for you straightfags.
>>
I rember there were these two shy girls in history class. One of the was 8/10 but her ass brought her up to a 9/10. The other one was just average, she didn't put on make up, dress averagely 6/10. I remember watching everyone in the class trying to be the 9/10's friend and always talking to her while no one said shit to the 6/10. 9/10 was so shy she didn't really make any friends but even so literally every day a guy would try to talk to her, she had so many opportunities while 6/10 shy girl was left alone.
>>
so those fps threads we have

pretty just full on making fun of those with severe mental issues, sadness and shitty lives that have manifested themselves in physical shittiness

it is their fault? yep. do they deserve to be derided for it?

you don't have to fuck em but when you see those threads and you say all that nasty shit you can't come here and complain that the reserve is also true
>>
>>36535874
I have a couple friends who are not very attractive men. This bit me in the ass at the pub the other night. It was the three of us guys and we were trying to pull these two girls over to our table. The problem is they were both 7+/10 and my buddies are like 3 and 4/10. The girls thought about coming over for a while, we could see them talking about it, but in the end they came over and said maybe another time and they left. I have a feeling if one of my other buddies was more fit (they are both overweight and I am otter mode/athletic) we may have had some success.
>>
>>36535865
I actually had the reverse happen to me, it sucks. Before I started lifting, I went to parties a lot, had a gf, etc. A couple of months into my lift now, single, nobody at work talks to me, and I haven't been invited to a single party. I tried keeping to myself for awhile in case I had started acting douchy, but ever since I started that, people treat me like a freak that could go off at any second. It sucks
>>
>>36541973
One of my co-workers who I have worked with for over five years has turned into a total dick towards me. I used to be skiny fat with bad hair and glasses. Fast forward almost a year later and I have been hitting the gym, got a nice tan going on, stepped my hair game up a lot, wearing contacts, dressing better, and think I am looking a lot better.
>>
>>36538822
i have social anxiety and im scared ill have the same problem
>>
>>36540930
>>36536937
Really? People that are just ugly are no issue. Sorry about the genetic lottery senpai. But fat people? Can't fucking stand them.
I was at a store last night looking for an associate, and the first one that I found was fat and looked disgusting, so I kept looking. Fuck fat people man
>>
File: 1458046771200.png (87 KB, 700x950) Image search: [Google]
1458046771200.png
87 KB, 700x950
yup I struck out with about every girl in town at the bars but the same girls literally approach me now since I did 2 years cocoon mode
>>
>>36537889
why even bother with a long term relationship if you have money? Fuck as many bitches as you want as often as you want. Money means you can get different women every night.

Thats how you completely circumvent any bullshit that comes with gold diggers. Fuck them and leave. Granted any real intimate relationship is out of the question if you do this your whole life, but if you're like me and really just don't see the appeal of an intimate lifelong relationship its pretty ideal.
>>
>>36540748
>>36540625
>I just want a qt shy gf to be in love with
this is literally me, only I'm still getting swole- not quite there yet
I met a grill, but it's long distance right now and we're both starting up our lives if that makes sense, so it's been a bit hard
I'm lucky to have even met her, I just hope we can make it work. Gives me a chance to mostly focus on myself at least, as I have no idea how to talk to women irl, and I doubt I'd find the kind of girl I want anywhere going out.
kinda rambling senpaitachi my bad
>>
File: to be continued.jpg (602 KB, 1579x952) Image search: [Google]
to be continued.jpg
602 KB, 1579x952
>>36542198
>literally me
>>
>>36538822
go to a psychologist and let him refer you to a psychiatrist, you need to be very open and honest with them and why you think you have social anxiety.. nothing but the truth, they will help
>>
File: 1385871519699.jpg (135 KB, 449x533) Image search: [Google]
1385871519699.jpg
135 KB, 449x533
>>36542738
sorry anon after reading it I know I'm retarded
i'll work out my autism eventually
>>
>>36539727
you'll end up cheating on her or she'll end up cheating on you and go batshit crazy when you don't forgive her
>>
>>36541738
nobody was talking about fucking. don't you understand any other kind of social interaction?
>>
>get /fit/
>suddenly hate myself even more
>>
File: ISHYGDFT.png (61 KB, 400x476) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDFT.png
61 KB, 400x476
>>36542198
>I have no idea how to talk to women irl, and I doubt I'd find the kind of girl I want anywhere going out.
I know that feel m8.
>>
File: 35a.jpg (23 KB, 600x562) Image search: [Google]
35a.jpg
23 KB, 600x562
No matter how much I lift he will never love me. I've put in all this hard work for him and still nothing. Feeling like I should give up.
>>
>>36542198
>and I doubt I'd find the kind of girl I want anywhere going out.
this was always my issue except i did find her and now I have oneitis and I'm miserable.
>>
>>36542960
But I do love you, anon
>>
File: feels1.jpg (16 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
feels1.jpg
16 KB, 400x449
hm this is still going

it's an odd feel. yeah, it's nice to be liked/loved but knowing that it's only because you look good is kind of...depressing, I guess? I mean, I still have the same personality: im a geek that likes computer stuff but am outgoing, like music, and other "non nerd" things, but overall im the same.

I havent changed other than becoming more confident from seeing my body get fit. people treat you nicer even without saying anything, which blows my mind. people who have been hot all their life probably take this for granted, but for me it's a harsh dose of reality.

I want people to like me for me, not because I have abs or muscles. I pursue fitness because it makes me feel good, and because I want to look amazing in the mirror. but I want PEOPLE to appreciate me for me.
>>
>>36543017
I wish that was true but thank you anyway
>>
>>36541934
FPH acts as multiple things.

A vent thread for people who are fat and sick of it.

A hate thread for people who want to justify all the hard work they do.

A place to laugh at what they used to do.

And a motivator for people who continue to do this stuff.
>>
>>36538751
loses*
>>
>>36543060
I mean, can ou blame people though? it's been said in a lot of the fat hate threads on here, fitness is generally correlated with things that make you a good person: dicipline, stability, a positive enviornment you've cultuvated for yourself. symmetry is both the most atractive thing in a person and a great indicator of overall health. we're genetically dispositioned to like nice looking people, because generally they have the best odds of being the best kind of people.
>>
File: 1400761740389.jpg (165 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
1400761740389.jpg
165 KB, 1032x774
>>36536145
>>
>>36543163

when I was fat, I never treated people like shit: even if you dont want to fuck someone, thats no reason to treat them like crap.

I just find it sad how different people treat you based on appearance solely. I could be a complete asshole and people would love me just because I look nice now.
>>
File: 1446322455871.gif (498 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1446322455871.gif
498 KB, 500x282
>get /fit/
>get invited to go out alot
>hate going out
>hate drinking
>hate being around a lot of people
>loathe myself to an extreme degree for not enjoying any of these things

fucking what the fuck.
>>
File: hnnnnnng.jpg (69 KB, 612x318) Image search: [Google]
hnnnnnng.jpg
69 KB, 612x318
>>36536662
>>
>>36536006
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ck me.
This.

People talk to me for no reason now.
(Lost over 100lbs)
>>
>>36543312
This is what happens when landwhales turn into humans.
>>
File: 1459020248558.jpg (4 KB, 149x160) Image search: [Google]
1459020248558.jpg
4 KB, 149x160
>>36536006
>not /fit/
>no social skills

>get /fit/
>people expect you to have social skills
>>
>>36541857
eh most gays basically act like women in dudes bodies though
>>
>>36536016
I just hope someday someone doesn't fuck you so hard you will have to shit through a tube out of your back.

I considered myself a good guy when I was younger. It got me nowhere except burned, cast aside, disrespected, aaaaaaaamd romantically specificaly - pill alert - freindzoned. Mostly just hopelesssly nihilistic now.
I am a worse peron now and more well liked, more attractive, and more respected because of it.
It makes me hate this gay earth even more. It's quite the vicious cycle.
>>
>>36540647
This.

It's just rediculius......
>>
life is too short to be sad.

people treat you better when you look good, embrace it. on the bright side, unlike the people who only have looks you also have other stuff you HAD to develop as a fat fuck.

so if a girl smiles, smile back. we're all human, everyone has preferences. just enjoy the ride.
>>
Being treated better for being good looking really isn't as bad as everyone is saying in this thread. Sure people give you a chance easier when you're attractive, but your personality still counts for a lot. If you're ugly it is a huge disadvantage because people won't get to know you, but that doesn't mean that when you're attractive people only like you for being attractive.
>>
>>36536937
Same here. Just treat everybody as if how you would like to be treated.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x333
>>36540889
Goddamn how does this not have more responses. Possibly the most poignant and truthful reply I have yet read on this site.

I am not fucked up.
The world fucked me up.

I am a fucking psychopath compared to who I used to be.

It's a kind of perspective some will never have nor understand.
>>
>>36537045
Yeah I guess as long as you don't need validation on some social network for likes. Do it because you felt the need to do it.
>>
>>36542198
stop being such an idealist m8 and give up on that sort of thing
>inb4 *tipped* into oblivion
>>
>>36543534
buying food for the homeless prank
>>
>>36535865
I was fatter than probably most people in this thread and was even made fun of by adults as a child, but it doesn't make me feel bitter. That's just how the world works. It turns out I am actually very attractive under the fat, so I'll just be a good looking person who's kind to less attractive people.
>>
>>36538822
Don't go on the meds to much though. Cognitive therapy works the best. I'm using a very high cbd low THC strain of weed and works fuckin better than some of the meds.
>>
getting in shape and seeing people flirt/show interest is one of the best feelings, though.

the best judge of your body is always someone else, cause we are biased.
>>
>>36539513
Yeah man! All the girls from UNI have this fake feminist persona that they got from tumblr or some shitty woman's studies. Its really hard to make friends with a chick even harder a relationship. I honestly dont put up with that bullshit anymore.
>>
>>36540120
Only on hot chicks with aspergers. Usually that goth chick that's shy as fuck. Big tits too
>>
>out of gym for a few months
>lose the 15ish lbs of muscle I gained
>meet up with group of old friends
>"you look way better! Are you taller? lookin good man"

Moral of the story never go to the gym
>>
>>36536058
>tazmanian tax loophole prevention board

Actually lost my shit, not even that funny, just so perfect.
>>
>>36543706
Wish I had some friends like that.
260 fat fuck
>lose some fuckin weight!
8% body fat
>are you on fuckin steriods? Fuckin cheater.
Not one compliment
>>
>>36543539
>give up on a great girl for no reason
fuck off retard, go back to /r9k/
>>
>>36536058
>tazmanian tax loophole prevention board

hardest kek of 2016
>>
>>36538822
I hear you mate. If we were in a war I'd have your back.
>>
>>36543739
I replied to the wrong comment you autist but maybe he shouldn't put all his eggs in the one basket.

Go for it and all be aware that it might not go the way you imagined it
>>
>>36536134
Mine do, but they still love me anyway for some reason. Even the lesbian one.
>>
>>36536058
>tazmanian tax loophole prevention board.

nice.
>>
>>36535865
I've found that if you just casually banter and say you're busy, they assume you have other friends. And then you can go back home and play vidya.
>>
You guys are so socially desperate.
>i still treat uggos like real people, im a pretty cool guy
>im slaying so much pussy my dick is too sore
>uggos treat ME like an asshole, wtf??
You guys will always be children
>>
>Get /fit/
>Start getting laid
>Girls assume you have experience in bed
>Have to shamefully admit you have barely any experience

feelsbadman
>>
>>36540641
> tumblr
>>36539493 is clearly a /pol/ack
>>
File: 1457197991659.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1457197991659.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>36542738
>>
>>36545100
>what's jumpin chick?
>>
File: 1455467566315.jpg (11 KB, 169x204) Image search: [Google]
1455467566315.jpg
11 KB, 169x204
>>36538822
tfw
>>
>>36543604
indeed
i lost 25kg, got no attention beforehand
going to clubs last weeks and some chicks literally throw themselfes at me
and im still at 18%bf
>>
>>36535865
who is this literal perfect 10?
>>
>>36537059
She's practically begging you to make a move brah
>>
>>36544102
>get /fit/
>girls assume you have a giant dick

When will they learn? getting fit doesn't make your dick grow.
>>
>>36538489
We'll never be fully Chad, but if you're strong and confident, you can still make it as a manlet. Provided you have great facial aesthetics that is.
>>
>>36536128
an* insecure manlet
>>
>>36538509
>he more insecure you feel, the higher the pedestal you give to people with qualities you desire

excellent!
>>
>>36536006

>get /fit/
>nobody talks to you anymore

>realize that you are so ugly that lifting makes you seem like a fucking criminal
>>
>>36543393

>I am a worse peron now and more well liked, more attractive, and more respected because of it.
It makes me hate this gay earth even more. It's quite the vicious cycle.

this so much

you get fucking indignated at the world, and then people like you more for it

what a fucking ride
>>
>>36548530
the meme is strong in this one
>>
File: 1450562298188.png (210 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1450562298188.png
210 KB, 500x367
>tfw low test 5'10 manlet with scoliosis that cant even make beginner gains
>come to /fit/ to psychologically torture myself by seeing threads like this

I feel compelled to remind myself how inferior I am
>>
>>36536134
lol same tbqh
>>
>>36543163
>fitness is generally correlated with things that make you a good person: dicipline, stability, a positive enviornment you've cultivated for yourself

yep, this. nature is naturally "healthy/radiant/attractive", (look at animals in the natural world)...so to become in shape, is more in line with this natural perfection we see everywhere. we were meant to be "in shape" "strong" "powerful" "lean", etc. in other words, it looks like you have your shit together, and are intelligent enough to take care of yourself. are not a drug addict, not a slave to pleasures like food, self-mastery etc etc
>>
File: 1457610833771.jpg (378 KB, 941x656) Image search: [Google]
1457610833771.jpg
378 KB, 941x656
>>36535865

When I just got /fit/:
>get /fit/
>still be awkward as fuck
>getting all kinds of female attention
>people mirin' all the time
>have no idea how to deal with it
>I'm fucking alpha/autist combined, charismatic but only in a self-deprecating way, easy to make friends but have no fucking clue how to do romantic stuff
>miss out on countless opportunities because I don't know what to do

Now:
>start being extremely domineering around women, still be extremely polite but more 'you d what I say.'
>women fucking love it
>used to be extremely tender when it came to sex
>started shoving their heads down, gripping their throats, completely dominating them in bed
>never heard them moan louder
>much more success with women

Turns out most women want someone strong to lead them around and make decisions for them. The difference from before is insane, it's like night and day.

The only problem is that I'm still a misanthropic fuck and while my girlfriend/ex's fall in love with me, I feel indifferent, like caring for her is sort of a chore. Idk. I'm pretty sure I'm fucked up.
>>
>>36540951
>>36540886

top kek
>>
>>36542870

are you me
>>
>>36538822
>>36539929
>>36539937
>>36542098
>>36545939
Kill yourselves

JUST DO IT
>>
>>36541857

> men are more open to appearance

bro no guy is going for a chick who is a 5/10 unless hes drunk

stop being a victim of your obvious bias.

everyone wants to fuck hot people, nobody wants less than above average.

you're as bad as feminists claiming women are the fairer and gentler gender.
>>
File: 1458002599167.png (84 KB, 202x237) Image search: [Google]
1458002599167.png
84 KB, 202x237
>>36548659
11/10 sorry for that face tho
>>
File: FEFE.jpg (61 KB, 540x511) Image search: [Google]
FEFE.jpg
61 KB, 540x511
>be me at party with my skelebro who is also an actual manlet god bless him
>his first crush is throwing it and im just there high so i can drive home and not drinking
>we start playing circle of death and im sitting across from him while he is beside her
>as everyone gets drunk over the next hour i bear witness to unspeakable acts of cringe
>text him to chill out and he subsequently pulls an ace and does the same eyefuck deathstare
>ive also been drinking water this whole time, and progressively sobering up from the bowl i smoked before i came
>circle finally breaks as cards run out and everyone breaks into cliques
>he comes over sits beside me, shortly after his crush follows and starts talking to me, awkward mostly silent friend in the back of our group
>thefuckjusthappened.gif
>i begin to rationalize his crush coming onto me as her being drunk and acting that way towards everyone
>suddenly literally everyone is looking to me to say something as im just trying to chill here
>this happens a couple of times and ive been an awkward fatty for so long that im indifferent to it
>through some chain of events his crush goes to hug us all and bites my ear as we do
mfw
>tl;dr rest of the night went on and it was the most amazing awkward feels
>>
>>36536134
>"friends"
Your MUH-SOGGY-KNEES is cold down the the very details. Very nice anon
>>
>>36536145
Very true, I also think like this
>>
>>36548807
I can somewhat relate. I wish my ex hadn't dumped me. I am way too fucking bitter and have so much trouble trusting woman now. I understand them so much better and am having more success with girls than ever before. Just straight up walked to a bunch and girls at the bar and hit on all of them and got a number. My friends watched with their jaws in their laps. But I am not happy. Ignorance is bliss sort of thing. Women are all the same it seems. At least at face value. It takes fucking weeks before they show their real personality and by the time you find out who they really fucking are, you feel trapped. I wish my ex didn't break up with me, or I should just become a fag and marry a dude.
>>
>>36539513
>>36543653
>turned 18 last year
>these are the women i have to breed with
>all I want is to be a stay at home dad
I'll never find my 8/10 qt3.14 engineer at this rate
>>
>>36549206
So you cucked your "bro" by accident just cuz you're /fit/?

That happened
>>
File: 1377920815811.gif (24 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1377920815811.gif
24 KB, 200x200
>>36535865
>tfw most people like you anyway because they think you are funny
>>
>>36549303
Women will literally never respect you (in a romantic/sexual context) if you tell them that you want to be a "stay at home" ANYTHING.

L I T E R A L L Y _ N E V E R
R E S P E C T _ Y O U
>>
>>36539793
No lol, don't you know how girls work. She'll be insecure about him cheating, she'll stick around like a dogs fart. She views him as an attractive trophy, why would she throw him away like that.
>>
>>36549323
I mean, I'm gonna be a novelist. kinda fucking retarded to go to an office when I could do that from home
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.