[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /fit/ smoke weed after a workout?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: o87yz675.jpg (20 KB, 418x480) Image search: [Google]
o87yz675.jpg
20 KB, 418x480
Does /fit/ smoke weed after a workout?
>>
yes i do, helps me relax after the jitters from prework out
>>
No, because I'm not a degenerate.
>>
File: kali.png (518 KB, 610x401) Image search: [Google]
kali.png
518 KB, 610x401
Yes. It acts as a muscle relaxant.
>>
Weed will fuck up your mind.

>B-But that wont happen t-to me!
Yes it will. Limit weed intake to once a month
>>
File: fedora.jpg (66 KB, 613x677) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
66 KB, 613x677
>>36534309
>Yes it will. Limit weed intake to once a month
>>
>>36534301
You also get not bitches either
>>
>>36534277
before and after
mad gains
>>
>>36534277
Nope. Straight edge for lyfe.
>>
>>36534277
No, because i actually have shit to do

I smoke fags though
>>
>>36534277
Yes. Then I listen to EDM and pretend that I'm Zyzz in the shower.
>>
>>36534277
I don't smoke, I exclusively eat, I make my own cakes.

And yes, sometimes. I work out every day except Saturday and Mo, We and Fri are my toughest hardcore days, I always take modafinil on those. I have a nice piece of cake on those evenings. All those nights are fucking amazing as fuck. Working my ass off like a madman all day, then having a fucking 6-hour+ reward in the evening of pure bliss, fun, immersion, everything is fucking awesome and it's fucking perfection.

Sleep like a log, wake up refreshed and reborn the next day.
>>
>>36534309
fuck off, nolife good for nothing cunt
>>
>>36534378
K E K !
>>
I have a problem with smoking weed, and if I'm not in the gym by 11am, I can't go because I need to spend at least 12 hours a day high as fuck because I'm weak.
>>
>>36534277
i smoke crack before and during workouts
and do heroin after
its great !!!
>>
File: 15-bukowski-by-andersen.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3534) Image search: [Google]
15-bukowski-by-andersen.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3534
>>36534419
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggg
>>
>>36534591
>not shooting krokodil
>making it
pick one
>>
Notice how all the weedfags type like illiterate retards?
>>
Only in the evenings, usually after a workout. I buy an ounce a month, have to make it last. I've been doing this for about 4 years now.
>>
Nah, I get awful highs on weed. I just get sleepy. I'll do shrooms or mdma once in a long while, but weed can frig off as far as I'm concerned.
>>
File: 1307325927268.jpg (75 KB, 489x384) Image search: [Google]
1307325927268.jpg
75 KB, 489x384
>>36534301

Right when I opened this thread I was expecting a reply like this. Didn't take too long
>>
>>36534836
Mind pointing out a few choice examples? I can't seem to find any ITT!
>>
Yes always, helps me eat and relax after.
>>
>>36534836

But you could say that about everyone on this site
>>
I used to do it basically every evening for 5 years but that really lowered my motivation and it made me too lazy to cook regularly. I also skipped gym way too often. Started lifting seriously again and gained 25 pounds in 4 months. Slept like 4-6 hours a night for a month after I stopped and after two months I was feeling pretty normal.
>>
>>36534277
No i like to keep my gains and keep my estrogen levels low. Also I am not a degenerate fuck
>>
>>36534301
No, because it triggers me*
Ftfy, now back to /pol/ with your shitty memes
>>
Who is this smut mutt?
>>
>Using dangerous and addictive drugs
>>
>>36534309
Stupid niggers making fun of anon, he's right, all of you will end up as brain dead morons if you smoke weed errday
>>
>>36535559
>bring a silly and retarded shitposter
>>
>>36534277
Post entire areola.
>>
>>36535626
Weed attic detected
>>
>>36534301
This. Have fun with your schizophrenia.
>>
once every few weeks. Only after an intense workout. Helps with the doms
>>
>>36535669
My uncle has schizophrenia, he got it from pot.
>>
>>36535703
>>36535669

Weed induced schizo here. The thing is, it's not a gradual process. It triggered my schizophrenia after the first hit. They're doing research into it now, apparently ~.5% of the population has some gene they've labeled AKT1. If you've got the gene, weed is likely to give you paranoia/psychosis/schizophrenia or some combination of the three. It was fun while it lasted though.
>>
>>36534277
Yeh. I smoke before too, get super high. Get on the treadmill and forget about running until I look down and I hit 2 miles. Boom.
>>
>>36534309
when I first started smoking I would have told you to fuck off but smoking weed on a consistent basis is no good whatsoever and anyone who says otherwise are delusional addicts trying to justify their bad habits

I'm about to smoke now actually, finally put up 200 lbs on the bench
>>
>>36534463
Would you recommend modafinil? It seems really easy and cheap to get a hold of. Are there any risks taking it weekly like you do?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.