[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need chest workout LITERALLY 0 EQUIPMENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: best-chest-workout-routines.jpg (52 KB, 900x622) Image search: [Google]
best-chest-workout-routines.jpg
52 KB, 900x622
I have literally nothing but a 30lbs single dumbbell

What are the best chest excercises I can do without bench or anything at all ?

Are push up gonna work alone or are they only good when they go along with other excercises?
>>
posh ups
>>
>>36533603
Push ups are your best friend. There are different kinds of push ups you can do to target certain areas. You can also do dips if you can find an area to do it at. Maybe push 2 tables together or something. Get a packpack and load it up with some weight to increase difficulty. I recently started doing weighted dips 3x a week (4x8 w/ a 45lb plate on a weight belt). My chest has gotten significantly bigger recently.
>>
Get a mop, attach a few bottles of water on each end, lay down on some chairs and bench press you faggit.
>>
File: Lightweight+baby_54a513_5389429.png (579 KB, 1292x854) Image search: [Google]
Lightweight+baby_54a513_5389429.png
579 KB, 1292x854
Just thought of this while reading this thread
>>
File: 1358016785761.png (67 KB, 454x413) Image search: [Google]
1358016785761.png
67 KB, 454x413
>>36533603
Buy a full set of dumbbells, getting a big chest with just push ups will take approximately a gorillion times longer
>>
>>36533905
what to do with the dumbbells?
>>
>>36533912
Lift them up and put them down.
>>
>>36533912
flys and press
>>
>>36533929
how exactly will that affect my chest?
>>
>>36533940
I have no bench and nothing in my home that could work as one
>>
>>36533959
You do them on the floor.
>>
>>36533969
Also this:
http://scoobysworkshop.com/chest-exercises/
Note that you probably should start with his :
http://scoobysworkshop.com/beginning-workout-plan/
So you don't need to worry about a way to press, but rather about a way to to pull up. You should get some sort of door pull up bar.
>>
One arm floor press and weighted push ups
>>
>>36533603

Pushups with a 30lbs dumbell on your back
>>
Get a fucking job and free yourself out of such miserable condition - seriously.
>>
You could literally google this shit you lazy shit

Fuck off to scooby's workshop you illiterate bastard
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.