[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become truly alpha /fit/? Last night I went out (for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: wojack.jpg (41 KB, 524x1009) Image search: [Google]
wojack.jpg
41 KB, 524x1009
How do I become truly alpha /fit/?

Last night I went out (for the first time in a while) and I while I was waiting in line to get a beer some cunt just pushed in front of me. I didn't even do anything. He was there with a bunch of mates and they all sniggered.

I'm a pretty tall guy and I'm not that skinny either. I've been doing kickboxing for about 6 months too, and I'm getting pretty good so I know that I could pretty much take out any untrained fighter if it came to it.

What should I have done in this situation? What in my body language would have said to these guys that they can push in front of me and I won't do anything?
>>
Don't do anything, do you need to prove something? Are you going to get into a brawl, waste everyone's time who just wanted to get some booze and get involved with the cops? Be a man, this isn't a video game where the solution is to punch everyone in the face just ignore it and get on with your day
>>
You should have said "Excuse me, there's a line here." with a smile on your face. If they decided to not move, gouge their eyes out and rape their wifes. Jesus christ anon this is basic social behavior.
>>
>>36533484
>there's a line here
*doesn't move*

What do you do now?
>>
>>36533483
Yeah at the time I didn't do anything because I didn't care that much and just wanted to get on with the night but looking back on it I feel really shitty about it. I hardly ever go out and I'm actually pretty dominant in most social situations so it was a weird thing to happen.
>>
>>36533508
Nothing, you've already lost so it's best to just admit defeat. Unless you can somehow goad them into attacking first, you'll pretty much get your ass handed to you in court if you strike first and accidentally kill or maim someone.

That being said, the best goad phrases are ones that Jackie Chan would use: "c'mon, guy, don't cut. Be a man, do the right thing", "excuse me, sir, I was here first, please follow rules", etc. If possible take your phone out and record the interaction.

If all goes well, they will make a swipe at you, at which point you can use your martial arts asks effectively murder this guy and get away with it in court
>>
>>36533576
2 things:

1. I'm from Australia. Getting into a pubfight here probably won't land you in court, you'll just get kicked out of the pub.

2. Saying something like 'excuse me sir.. etc' or filming it would probably just get you laughed at.

Are Americans really this retarded?
>>
nigga you shouldnt be raging when you arent back into fighting. if you want to get back at them nigga the best thing you can say is nothing
>>
>>36533420
There aren't lines at bars. Unless you were outside he was in his right to push past you to the counter. But if you're around drunk cunts there's nothing to do about it.

Being "alpha" doesn't mean taking no shit from anyone, its picking your fights. In that situation it doesn't matter, and its not worth it. If you're outside the bouncer should take care of it, and if he doesn't you can.
>>
>>36533638
Yeah this is what I did but it just seemed like such a defeat.
>>
>>36533639
Are you retarded cunt? Have you never been to a busy pub where you have to wait for a beer?
>>
You calmly yell "what the fuck you dumb bitch cant you see there is a line here" and stare her striaght in the eyes. At this point you friends should back you and step to your side in defence of your dominance. If your frame buckles you lose, if you hold firm you win and the crowd will go against the girl rather than you.

They will then offer to buy you drinks and offer you their women to please you
>>
>>36533618
> get laughed at

That's the point (well at least in American bar fights). Because you're recording the interaction, you want to look as pathetic and beta as possible. If you present yourself as a tough guy, firstly the guys fighting you will be extremely cautious, making the fight actually dangerous for you, secondly, you'll wind up doing time if you severely hurt one of them because juries don't like tough guys.

If you really want to experience killing people without consequence in America, you have to goad them into attacking you first so you can claim self defense. If in Australia you can just fight and kill people in pubs freely, than I guess you won't need any of these tricks.
>>
File: 1390680940257.png (635 KB, 519x537) Image search: [Google]
1390680940257.png
635 KB, 519x537
>>36533725
Wait so you're saying you need to look pathetic so they give you a tiny tap or something and then you shoot them?

It's like you guys are from another fucking planet
>>
Yeah, similar thing has happened to me, just before it was his turn i cut infront of him and ordered before him and raised my glass and gave him a wink once i got my drink. I later told one of the guards that he had been harassing my female friends (Lol, dont even have any female friends) and had a mate of mine do it as well. They drag him out of the club 3 min later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xubEJp7RXyA
>>
>>36533779
I have shot and killed about 7 people in bars with this strategy. It's solid.
>>
>Live in canada
>Go to grab a drink in a club
>everyone forms a neat orderly line
>tips for the bartender at the ready
>go to club in bongland
>just a mob of Spaniards pushing anyone and everyone out of the way
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.