[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
don't know if this is the appropriate board or not So I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 776x858) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 776x858
don't know if this is the appropriate board or not

So I've had this weird bump on the shaft of my cock for at least a year. It's been flesh-coloured up until a few days ago
What the fuck is it and has anyone had anything like this

also going to the doctor about it soon, just wanted to see if I could get some info on it

Thanks
>>
>>36533156
>weird bump on the shaft of my cock for at least a year.

>checking now

nice
>>
>>36533167
thought it would just go away lol
>>
>>36533167
pop it nigga
>>
sterilize a needle and pop it, if you can find it, it might an ingrown hair so pull it out.

if it isnt, you might have a cyst
>>
ribbed for her pleasure
>>
>>36533156
cancer probably. better amputate
>>
>>36533156
Ingrown hair or cyst of some kind.
I'd pop it.
>>
This is now penis health thread

My semen has been yellow for many months now. No other symptoms. What do? Kissless virgin here, semen looks yellow against the white of the tissue/paper towel when I fap.
>>
>>36533156

I had one, it went away eventually.
>>
I had these but multiple on my arm.

Don't touch them and see a doctor.

>>36533335
Become a sissy
>>
>>36533335

How often do you fap? I got this after I didn't fap for weeks
>>
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE FORDYCE SPOTS.

IT'S RUINING MY LIFE
>>
>>36533335
You could be dehydrated. Is your piss generally dark?
>>
>>36533156
POP IT
O
P

I
T
>>
>>36533378
Don't do it yourself.
If you really want them gone, go to your doctor.
>>
>>36533335
Are you on DNP?
>>
File: 1445074111635.png (16 KB, 908x512) Image search: [Google]
1445074111635.png
16 KB, 908x512
>>36533335
Semen will turn yellow over time. Look at it right as you explode, it should be less yellow compared to when you look at a few minutes later. Even if it is a little yellow when it first presents itself, that's pretty normal.
>>
>>36533441
What's the process to get it removed ?
>>
>>36533300
Ahahaha
>>
>>36533364
>Become a sissy

Don't know what that is

>>36533369

Not often (once a week, once every ten days?) but I'm not sure if seldom enough for my jizz to turn yellow

>>36533431

Yes, it is and yes, I actually could be dehydrated.

>>36533470

No and I've never have been.

>>36533482

I sure hope so, I don't want to mess up my cum even before I actually have sex. I also don't rule out having children. I'm actually considering getting a paid semen test.
>>
>>36533156
I'd probably just pop it and not think about it. Stuff like that happens from time to time, nothing worth going to a doctor for imo.
>>
>>36533530

Brah, its the same for me.

Back when i was a lot tier beta cuck and fapped everyday my jizz was all white and shiny.

I fap only once a month now and its yellow everytime.

Guess its normal
>>
>>36533530

Once every ten days is fairly infrequent, so that should explain it. Also, drink more water during the day.
>>
>>36533335

Drink more water.
Eat fruit.
Have a daily vitamin that meets your zinc needs.
Masturbate less.
>>
>>36533515

They cut your entire cock off.

>>36533156

If it looks like the picture related, properly apply pressure over a few days with your fingers, and hopefully it'll burst. If not, use a needle to try and burst it (I don't mean stick it in, I mean make a small opening at the top). If it doesn't work, then see your doctor/a medical professional.
>>
>>36533642
>If it looks like the picture related, properly apply pressure over a few days with your fingers, and hopefully it'll burst. If not, use a needle to try and burst it (I don't mean stick it in, I mean make a small opening at the top). If it doesn't work, then see your doctor/a medical professional.

What a shit advice. Don't risk infection on your dick, anon. See a doctor.
>>
>>36533688

> Don't risk infection on your dick

If the needle is clean, there won't be an issue. I was presuming such common sense would be implied..?
>>
No one here has mentioned molluscum contaigusm. Don't freak out about the indian name of the illness it's literally just warts. Unlike HPV when you get rid of all your lesions they do not come back.

They can be hard to eradicate and easy to spread. I got rid of all mine(I thought) continued fucking my ex, she gave it back to me. They're painless yet ugly and of course contagious.

Only other things it could be is an ingrown hair, actual genital wart, or a staph infection.
>>
>>36533842
con'td OP prepare for life with warts.

It's not so bad, basically you wanna get the good wart freezer from your super market. Get the good shit I personally have never used the little liquid dr schols includes in one of their packs so go for the cheaper one without it.

Shower and trim the infected area with scissors. A razer or electric can just create ingrown hairs and make it hard to find the wart.

Make sure when applying the wart freeze to the lesion you make contact on the tip and kind of see the nitrogen shoot down into your skin and spread.

Hold it for 3-5 seconds. Let them heal and scab over the next week and peel them off. If the bump is still there reapply until its gone. I believe mature lesions are harder to kill. But i've never had to do it more than twice.
>>
>>36533156
It's a sebaceous cyst, I had one when in uni and freaked out and got an STD test

Get a doctor to remove it. They'll tell you it'll go away in a year or two, but why wait?
>>
>>36533378
Laser, it really fucking hurts, so prepare yourself first.
>>
>>36533156
I have one of these on my balls rn. It was small at first in hs but then I started shaving my balls and it started to grow to that pic dude. Had a few drinks and went to town on it with tweezers and bobby pin. It comes back no matter what.
>>
>>36533156
Heat a knife up on the stove and cut that shit off
>>
>>36533156
hope it's not some cyst coming back after you pop it, treatment is ablation
>>
>>36533156

I had something like that for a while. It built up slowly and it was super gnarly and wouldn't pop. Knew for sure it wasn't STDs as I was married at the time and she was not the cheating type. I bought this paste that you use to thin your skin so you can remove cysts and used that plus a hot compress several times a day. After a few weeks it had a white head on top and I popped it and there was the 2 inch long hair compressed like a spring that came out and a lot of blood and pus. I will forever have a small scar on my dick from the hole it left.
>>
>>36536521
Fuuuuuck that dude. Got a pic of it?
>>
>>36533378
woah, i just looked this up, does not everyone have these? i have a ton around my shaft
>>
>>36536921
A lot of guys have them. Hundreds of millions, really.

>>36533378
They are not harmful and wonen don't care about them. Stop being a pussy.
>>
>>36533378
holy shit ive been wondering what those were for literally years and now I finally know.
>>
>>36533334
Almost.

>>36533333
>>
>>36533156
I popped mine 2 days ago
>>
>>36536921

I have em

Hate them 2bh

>tfw will never have an aesthetically perfect pens

Kill me
>>
>>36536947
women have these too, can confirm, we don't cate about yours
>>
>>36538581

Pls b true

Always makes me nervous that they'll mention it
None of them have, yet
>>
>>36533156

I had something like this before OP. I think mine was a blackhead or ingrown hair. as long as its only on your skin and not your actual flesh then you should be OK
>>
>>36538589
I've seen weirder shit and it's never an issue with me. I know what warts and herpes looks like and I always use condoms anyway so I'm not scared. I know some girls hate benign abnormalities, but they're not worth fucking.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.