[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEFINITIVE YOHIMBE/YOHIMBINE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
Are you taking or have you taken it? How much were/are you taking? Have you actually noticed any difference with fat burn or sex drive? If so, how significant?
>>
I'm interested in this as well
>>
>>36533139
was taking 1-3 pills a day. Increased heart rate and crazy boners for sure. Fat burn maybe, I did get leaner on it but I was on a cut anyway, im not sure if it had any impact as such though. But dick was rock hard. Frequently. No gf tho so kinda useless
>>
>>36533175
or 3-5, don't remember, its been 1.5 years. Amazon wont free ship to my country anymore and im not paying double the cost of product in postal.
>>
One time used as a preworkout after fasting 18 hours, felt like a little orgasm every time I lifted heavy. Weird as fuck
>>
Used it for a month a while back on a deficit while intermittent fasting. Lost about 10lbs and my lifts stayed the same. Was pretty good.
>>
>>36533224
>>36533227

How much were you taking?
>>
File: big l 2.png (42 KB, 160x179) Image search: [Google]
big l 2.png
42 KB, 160x179
I dunno about the sex drive thing. I did notice the weight loss. I took yohimbine in the morning, then waited until 12 pm or 1 am to eat lunch.

For effects, I'm prone to depression and anxiety, but it just made me more hyper and chatty. Max pills I took was eight.
>>
Is it unwise to take YHCL and lift instead of doing cardio for fat loss?

Lyle McDonald and his forum suggested you may die while doing it, but they could just be pussies. Anyone try it?
>>
My mom found my bottle asked what it was and popped three of them fairly recently. Basically rocked her world and ruined her day told me she had chest pains cleaning the house and anxiety.
>>
>>36533139
I read the wiki on how to dose it according to my weight. Supposed to take 9 pills and do slow cardio. Took a 45 min walk and thought I was going to die. I could feel my heartbeat no matter what part of my body I touched. But as soon as I got home and chilled out heart rate went back to normal. Already getting leaner on day 4
>>
Is any particular brand or store better than another?
>>
>>36533640
Either go easy on it or just take your dose and do your workout later. You very well could die, your heart rate spikes and if you go too hard you start to black out
>>
If I took 1 pill in the morning, and then my preworkout about 2-3 hours later, would that be too dangerous? I don't wanna fuck up my heart too bad
>>
>>36534016
Not dangerous. 1 pill wont fuck you up
>>
>>36534073
How long is it recommended to take for? Until you finish the bottle?
>>
>>36534016
I take six in the morning but I started at one and worked up to .2mg / kg bodyweight which is six for being 180ish lbs
>>
>>36534114
You can take it forever if you want to. http://yohimbine.emgsites.com/
>>
Am I going to kill myself taking Yohimbine with an EC Stack?
>>
Assuming yohimbine hcl is more efficient than yohimbe?
>>
File: the end.png (52 KB, 1476x369) Image search: [Google]
the end.png
52 KB, 1476x369
>>36533139
>>36533163
>>36533328
>>36533640
>>36534016
>>36536175
>>36536351

here you go my children
>>
I'm taking it right now.
I'm 510 167. It's perfect for shredding abdominal since goes for "hard to burn fat" and you do not lose gains because with the IF + caffeine + yohimbine you don't even need to diet. Fucking do your research i will post tips though.
>take no more than three pills every 30-40 mins. I take 3 on a day I'm gonna walk, drink a cup of coffee and 34 oz of water. Take two more 40 mins later. I the 2.5 mg less than recommended. Before my sessions done I've probably drank over 70 oz of water
>do not exceed fast walking pace
>hydrate yourself a ton before during and after. Lipolysis (fat burning for energy) is a process that needs water.
>i would wait to eat a bit after cardio but eat something small. Yohimbine will help you store fat the same way it burns it. So eat a small meal to spike your insulin and get the Yohimbine inactive. Then it's a good idea to eat.

Would anybody know this answer though? If caffeine potentiates yohimbine under the "stimulants potentiate stimulants idea". Would a hand rolled cigarette potentiate the fat burning effect? Tobacco is a stimulant after all..
>>
>>36536633
So would you say its effective for a skinny fat to do while eating at maintenance if they want to go ottermode?
Also why do you say to take no more than 3 pills at a time?
>>
>>36536792
Yes. That's basically what yohimbine is for. Ive been really busy between two jobs so recently with my diet I've been gorging myself within physical reason on lifting days and maintain on off days based on activity.

As someone training for sprinting. Its a perfect supplement for me because i get low impact conditioning in, burn fat and i don't inhibit my weight training. I'm still getting PRs. My front squats just hit 225x3. OHP 160x3 Dips with 95 lbs addedx8 at 167lbs. I explosively throw up 45lbs for 12 reps for hammer curls with energy to do more than that. Gotta go fast breh.
>>
>>36536351
Don't fucking do this. It reacts badly and fucks your heart
>>
Can I take yohimbine hlc if I'm using prescribed ritalin?
>>
>>36537520

which one? yohimbine hcl or yohimbe or both?

i've already been taking miniscule amounts of yohimbe in redline xtreme, which i drink pretty often... doesn't feel like anything anymore. ready to upgrade.
>>
>>36536391
im 85kg right now, looking to go down to 75.
if its .2mg / kg, that would mean i need 17mg a day.
capsules are sold at 2.5mg
i would have to take ~7 capsules to get the full effect.
that seems like a little much doesnt it?
>>
File: rastafarian-banana1.jpg (238 KB, 620x380) Image search: [Google]
rastafarian-banana1.jpg
238 KB, 620x380
I take 6 pills before every workout(weights followed by LISS) and dont really feel shit. Seems to work a little on lower abs. I've been doing this for about 1 month.
>>
>>36538158
Forgot to add that I take it totally fasted and I usually wait about 2-3 hours after ingestion before I spike insulin
>>
>took five caps one day
>anxious as fuck, sweating, jitters
>couldn't stop shaking my pencil while taking a test
>went to cafeteria to get lunch that day
>sat in five (5) different places around the cafeteria in order to avoid people I knew

Yohimbine does some weird shit in higher doses. Now I take 3 a day and 4 a day when I know I won't be able to take any the day after
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.