[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I approach grills who mire me at the gym or just focus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: bobmarley.jpg (18 KB, 300x320) Image search: [Google]
bobmarley.jpg
18 KB, 300x320
Should I approach grills who mire me at the gym or just focus on my workout?
>>
??
>>
Gym is for picking up weights, not women.
>>
you decide that, why are you asking this on 4chan?
>>
>>36532616
Marley has some pretty good Delta considering how dyel he is
>>
Yeah, a lot of men do it. It's good because hormones are on insane levels and pheromones do half the job for you.
>>
>>36532616
Why would a grill distress you? You might want to see a psychologist.
>>
>>36535214

pls don't post pics of my waifu without asking me
>>
>>36532616
are you sure they are mirin and not just looking at you out of morbid curiosity
>>
why are you asking people how to live your life?

if you want to approach a girl then do it.

if not then don't.

just do what YOU want to do and stop giving a fuck what people think.
>>
>>36532616
If you're beta virgin fag, take your chances.
If you frickled frackled with at least a 6/10 chick, Pay attention to gains.
>>
>>36532616
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
>>
>>36532616

You should be approaching guys who mire you at the gym.

No homo though
>>
>>36532616
probs aren't even mirin

you're probs just delusional
>>
>>36536165

probs right
>>
>>36532616
Just go up to them and cum on them OP
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.