[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lvl up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 2i7pxjq.png (282 KB, 545x416) Image search: [Google]
2i7pxjq.png
282 KB, 545x416
You know what would be great! An app that tracks your progress in fitness and levels you up when you gain strength, speed, stanima, ect.

>you have reached lvl 16!
>stanima and speed has increased by 10 pp!
>remember to stay dilligent so you do not lvl down!
>>
File: E8TcxKH.jpg (51 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
E8TcxKH.jpg
51 KB, 480x720
>>36532460
>people walk into the gym like

Lvl 156 comming through!!!
>>
>>36532460
or just workout and dont be a fucking pussy
>>
>>36532480
>no_fun_allowed.png
>>
>>36532460
/v/ pls
>>
>>36532460
...some of her stats went DOWN
>>
Try some of these OP. I liked them for a while but then I kinda moved on. I still use them when I need to set up a new habit.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jayvant.liferpgmissions&hl=en

https://habitica.com/static/front
>>
File: 1447616863001.gif (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1447616863001.gif
3 MB, 853x480
I just think of my stats as levels. Breaking a PR is leveling up. Someone clicked the randomize button during my character creation, but damned if I aint the hero of the story.
>>
I was thinking about this the other day. It could measure strength based off lifts, agility based on your sprint speeds, endurance based off how many laps you can swim or run. Then if someone in a .5 mile radius has the app you can simulate fights
>>
File: SFgen.jpg (42 KB, 675x500) Image search: [Google]
SFgen.jpg
42 KB, 675x500
It wouldn't be like a standard RPG with filling a pool of experience points to gain an overall level, it would have more SaGa like mechanics. In the SaGa games that have natural growth you often have to fight stronger foes to gain the most stat boosts. Weaker enemies often yield nothing to develop your characters. Learning skills would have a slight randomness to it, but it was like a spark of inspiration that could be used, like breaking a threshold/wall that you had and reaching the next plateau.
>>
HabitRPG ?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.