[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poorfag here. What are some effective excercises I can do to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1750x2264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1750x2264
Poorfag here. What are some effective excercises I can do to get in shape without a gym membership??
>>
>>36531861
Same shit the military does

Running, push-ups, pulls ups, crunches, lunges, etc
>>
>>36531889
Do you have a reccomendation for sets/reps?
>>
>>36531861
Find some way free to get a scan of or the book 'Convict Conditioning'

It's a program that uses no equipment and actually has a progression to follow. bodyweight exercises are harder to program because you just can't add weight to a bar but imo the book does a good job.
>>
>>36531996
This is good.

There's also startbodyweight.com
>>
>>36531861
>>36531996 here

Did your research for you:
http://imgur.com/zw13Y
http://www.scribd.com/doc/31798365/Convict-Conditioning-Charts

hth, good luck
>>
>>36531861
In addition to the convict condition stuff, buy a sandbag and some sand or salt. Both of these are cheap as fuck and allow for incremental progression. Pick up the bag, squat with it, press it overhead, bear hug and carry it for time or distance. You can do pretty much any exercise with a fucking sandbag and get a full body workout.
>>
>>36531972
as many as you can shit for tits
>>
speaking of bodyweight exercises, is it bad to use a flat edge like the side of my porch to do pullups as opposed to a round pole? i'm making some serious finger gains but i don't know if i'm fucking my finger joints up or not
>>
Upper body should be dominated by: Push ups, pull ups and dips. Those three you are golden, especially as you do harder variations.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.