[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you take a rest day do you A: completely avoid the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 499x499
When you take a rest day do you

A: completely avoid the gym and relax

Or

B: do low intensity work on your weak spots e.g go train arms and do cardio

I feel like I'm wasting my time only lifting 3 time a week
>>
think of it as a recovery day instead of a rest day.

it's just as important as lifting.
>>
I have no opportunity to exercise on my rest days
>tfw 2job wagekuck
>>
>>36531452
LOL. You think you need rest days on 3days/wk? Never gonna make it.
>>
>>36531461

Everybody says listen to your body and my body is screaming do more you faggot. I am considering changing to ppl but on the rest days play catch up (target arms and forearms and do cardio to get shredded for summer) it just seems like being more active will give more gains
>>
Yoga? It's not super stressful.

Lots of free yoga on youtube.
>>
>>36531452
If you're working yourself hard, you're entitled to a 'rest' day. Use it to catch up on the other parts of your life that you're probably neglecting due to the demands of your training, and also try to do something you enjoy. Keeps you from getting burned out.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.