[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good low calorie way to get drunk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: ad_alcohol_topics_lg.jpg (132 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ad_alcohol_topics_lg.jpg
132 KB, 480x360
What's a good low calorie way to get drunk?
>>
>>36531225
Smoke weed
>>
tequilla you fucking spacker
>>
shots of straight liquor during cardio
>>
>>36531236
Weed makes me lazy. Alcohol gives me confidence.
>>
>>36531225
None, you doughnut.
>>
>>36531225
Realistically high proof vodka and diet coke
Personally I only get drunk like twice a year so when I do I just let go and get whatever I want (usually sweetened pleb drinks like Desperados and Magners)
>>
>>36531225
vodka, but you're looking at 100cal per shot
>>
I've been at a bar called Alcoholic Architecture (London), where you breath alcohol. I guess you're getting drunk for 0 calories. However, you're only in there for an hour and it's like you had one or two beers... so it's very strong imho
>>
rainwater and pure grain alcohol
I also hear GHB is all the fun of alcohol with less baggage
>>
File: 1446093427618.jpg (747 KB, 2464x1648) Image search: [Google]
1446093427618.jpg
747 KB, 2464x1648
>>36531225
Inhale the alcohol instead of drinking it. Circumvent the digestive system.
>>
>>
>>36531225
Weed + 150mg of venlafaxine pre drinking will get you drunk in two beers.
>>
>>36531547
>>36531530
How does this work? I need to know
>>
>>36531236
DUDE
>>
Clear Alcohol with no chaser or with diet coke
>>
>>36531547
>>36531530

Your liver is part of the digestive system. You don't circumvent it, you just ingest less alcohol for a bigger effect by getting it into your bloodstream quickly.

Also, get it in through the butt? heard you can die from it though
>>
>>36531605
There's alcoholic vapour in the air (I think it was vapourized Gin Tonic), and you just stand in the room. The alcohol gets into your blood mostly through your lungs, but also eyeballs etc. But as there's nothing going into your stomach or intestines, you don't digest any calories.
>>
Jack and diet coke
Pure shots of anything
100kcal per shot

Look up leangains article on drinking, it shows you exactly how to eat that day to minimize fat gains
>>
>>36531246
>spacker
you from the north of england mate? haven't hear the word spacker in donkeys
>>
>>36531736
my sister told me girls at her school soak tampons in vodka
also a friend of a friend injected alcohol but all he managed to do after was walk about three steps then he passed out and pissed himself band was hauled fo to the hospital
also a cheap bottle of vodka is like 5€ so I honestly don't see why ppl bother with needles and tampons
>>
Found this site the other day called getdrunknotfat.com

Good for finding the least fattening beer, but all that shit is high cal. Best you're gonna find is shots of vodka, and no fruity chaser.
>>
>>36531605
You can make alcohol inhalation devices at home, but they can be dangerous. Very easy to give yourself alcohol poisoning with them.
>>
>>36531225
if this is a legitimate worry you are
A)being paranoid about calories
B)an alcoholic

and I say this a person who used to need a cup of vodka to go to sleep
>>
Drink on an empty stomach
>>
In all honesty, if you're just having a few drinks I wouldn't worry at all.

If you're out on the town, stick to diet mixers ie. vodka/lemonade, rum/cola.
>>
>>36531538
>>36531538
i do not avoid women, mandrake. I merely deny them my essence.
>>
>>36531225
whiskey
>>
>>36531550
Thanks
>>
>>36531225

M D M A
D D
M M
A A
>>
>>36531225

there's these beers that are ultra low carb.
4.2%
like 85 kcal per 330ml bottle
and 1.5g of carbs (if you're into that sorta thing)
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.