[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really want to not be obese and disgusting, I want to look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Baby_crying_closeup.jpg (5 KB, 300x193) Image search: [Google]
Baby_crying_closeup.jpg
5 KB, 300x193
I really want to not be obese and disgusting, I want to look like a Spartan warrior but it's too hard and I'm a bitch. I feel all motivated at night, but the next morning I'm just too lazy and depressed. I have lost about 50lbs since starting my quest but I'm not happy with how slow its going. Any secrets to keep motivation last longer than a few hours?
>>
>>36531185
either man up or go die in a hole little bitch
>>
>>36531202
I think I might die in a hole full of piss at this rate. And not even my own piss.
>>
>>36531185
lurk fit 24/7
works for me
>>
File: zslXWbu.jpg (322 KB, 1536x960) Image search: [Google]
zslXWbu.jpg
322 KB, 1536x960
Motivation is worthless. Every single person will lose motivation at some point. You have to learn to cultivate discipline in your life, that's the only way to be successful at anything.

If you say that you've lost 50 pounds, you probably are starting to cultivate that. But you need to do more if you want to look like a Spartan. Start with adding small things to your day and NO MATTER WHAT stick to them. Even if it's 2 pushups or sit ups when you wake up. Just two. Or setting your alarm to go off 15 minutes earlier than normal and getting yourself out of bed then. It starts small and builds into a bigger concept, that YOU control yourself. Not anyone else, not laziness, not being tired, not food, but you and your desire for success. That's what's important.
>>
>>36531185
Hi Op, I was in a similar situation a while back. I really wanted to get fit, I fully intended on doing the right thing but then my life would happen and it just got pushed away.

Here's what worked for me: Stop thinking "I will do it tomorrow" and tell yourself "I can cheat tomorrow." If you're just exercising, dieting, getting up early, or whatever for one day it doesn't seem so bad compared to the months ahead of you.
Even if you've already screwed up today, jump back on the wagon and say "I will cheat tomorrow." And tomorrow morning, get up and say the exact same thing.

Maybe you'll start off as an afternoon /fit/izen. That's ok! Don't work out in the mornings, eat you're terrible breakfast, drink you're coke and in the afternoon get your shit together: drink water, lift, eat healthy lunch/dinner/ snacks. and go to bed on time. Soon, without you even realizing it, the healthy part of your day will expand to the full day because that's the state our bodies are naturally meant to be in.

You're changing your lifestyle here, not just your body. Good luck!
>>
>>36531185
lift at night
>>
Go on Facebook or outside and look at the girls. If that shit don't motivate you , then look at the guys.
>>
>>36531185
All 'motivation' has to come from inside you or it doesn't last and you just become an attention whore -- like you're doing right now. Either find your own motivation or stay fat. Those are your choices. The reason so many people fail is they have abstract reasons for doing what they do (like the perennial favorite, 'to get fit'), and it's not enough to keep them going in the face of real work. No one can give you a reason, you have to find your own reason, and it has to be something Real. Pick a sport you want to train for. I recommend an endurance-based sport, because you can't train correctly and make progress training for those and NOT lose weight and get fit.

Now stop wasting time and get out of here.
>>
>>36531296

Bullshit, you should always be motivated, if you're not motivated enough watch Shia until you are, that's what I do.
>>
>>36531185
form fit habits one at a time for example morning cardio every morning if you force yourself long enough it becomes second nature then you add another habit like one workout day(you can add more but your more likely to stick to just one) after that becomes a habit maybe add another one
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.