[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /fit/... What is the bare minimum you'd roid for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1447623510818.jpg (118 KB, 809x611) Image search: [Google]
1447623510818.jpg
118 KB, 809x611
So /fit/...

What is the bare minimum you'd roid for?
>>
>>36530468
Fucking pathetic legs, that's all I see
>>
File: 1437015697433.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1437015697433.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
>>36530513
I thought that at first, they're not that bad actually it's just they're overshadowed completely by his upper body.

People that do gear and don't make the most of it by training everywhere shit me off.
>>
Thought about roiding at 18 but I'm 22, almost 23, and everyone accuses me of roiding.

Keep going you lazy fucks. Or not, I don't care.
>>
>>36530468
i dont mind at all the idea of natty training. However, 350mg of test or so sounds like it might do wonders for my mood and sex life.

Is low dose test worth it for someone who is 21?
>>
>>36530560
>they're not that bad actually it's just they're overshadowed completely by his upper body

that's why they are pathetic, he's a curl bro, his body screams weakness and lack of fundamentals.

it only impresses normalfags who never lift and think big biceps are impressive.
>>
>>36532804
>Is low dose test worth it for someone who is 21?

no, wait until you are 30+
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.