[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Spend a week camping and hiking in the mountains > Blizzard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160322_133509540.jpg (4 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160322_133509540.jpg
4 MB, 4320x2432
> Spend a week camping and hiking in the mountains
> Blizzard hits day 3
> Sleep in the snow
> Couldn't feel fingers or toes
> Lucky I didn't get frostbite
> Come home
> I missed the gym bad Bros
Here's the problem - I'm like crazy fucking sick. Definitely pneumonia, sinus infection, probably other shit.

How do I fix this shit as quick as possible?
>>
>validate me pls
>>
>>36529069
Don't need your validation anonymous person, just your advice.

I thought my gains protected me from illness - I haven't been sick in years. Feels bad.
>>
>>36529044
>hiking in the mountains in the spring time
>not being prepared for snow squalls

Just let the illness take you dude
>>
>>36529096
kek
>>
>>36529044

If you've got pneumonia and it's bacterial you'll need antibiotics. Head to the doctor, take your vitamin C, be prepared to have lost some strength when you make it back to the gym.

Do not lift. Lifting depresses your immune system immediately after exercise - you'll just end up prolonging your sickness.

Get better, brah.
>>
Zinc, c vitamin and lots of water. Stay warm too.
>>
If it's pneumonia you should see a doctor. If its just a cold, drink lots of green tea with squeezed lemon in it, and chew raw garlic (shit burns like hell). Also chicken soup. Lots of it.

And stay away from the gym, lifting stress your immune system, and you don't want that now you are already sick.
>>
>>36529096
It was my first time doing anything like that, the first two nights were in the 50s, but then it snowed 24 inches in 4 days.

Does anyone know any way to fix this shit? Feels like there's 10 lbs of shit in my lungs, coughing and sneezing hurts and isn't productive. I'm inadvertently swallowing so much mucus I have no appetite.
>>
>>36529151
Retard go to ER. People die of pneumonia daily.
>>
>>36529583
Old people do, I'm fit. I'm not even sure how I got sick.
>>
>>36529044
>Definitely pneumonia, sinus infection, probably other shit
>Pneumonia is not Amateur Night shit. You go see a doctor and do what he/she tells you to do, to the letter, and STAY OUT OF THE GYM. Unless you want to die.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.