[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Weekly Fat Loss Progress/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 4734365457773.jpg (223 KB, 646x1013) Image search: [Google]
4734365457773.jpg
223 KB, 646x1013
>height
6'3
>weight today
86.6 kg
>weight last Saturday
86.5 kg
>goal weight next Saturday
86kg
>weight when you decided to lose weight
89.5kg (1 month ago)
>dream weight
80kg
>comments
I fucked up this week, I actually gained weight. I went a bit overboard when I had some dinner with friends, and the guilt led me to eating donuts later in the day. I tried to make up for it the next day by working out harder than I ever have but it obviously didn't affect much. Oh well, I'll try not to be a weak bitch next week and actually make my goal.
>>
>and the guilt led me to eating donuts later in the day
I never understood this. Wouldn't the guilt make you SKIP the next meal, not just yolo MORE donuts to make you feel even more guilty?

Also tracking weight on a daily basis and taking it at face value is pretty silly. You need to track it for a month or two and look at the trend
>>
>>36528743
I guess I just used the despair at failing to control my appetite as a convenient excuse to pig out even more. There's no justification for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 451x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 451x419
>>36528705
>height
6'0
>weight today
167 lbs
>goal next Saturday
165.5 lbs
202 lbs (last June)
>comments
I have gone since January 20th without losing any weight. I'm disappointed in myself. I'm going to switch universities over the summer, so I figure if I start losing 1.5 lb every week until June, and then 2 lbs a week until August, I'll lose 28 lbs and get down to "skinny guy" mode.
>>
>>36528743

It's a fat thing. You fuck up and you think, "Well, I already fucked up, the day is ALREADY lost, so it doesn't matter if I fuck up more right?"

You've got to remember, most people eat emotionally and not to fuel themselves. They eat to feel good - when you're cutting like that you feel like shit, and when you fuck up your cut you feel even worse, which gives your emotions the chance to overtake the rational mind.

>>36528705

>Height
6'3"
>Weight Today
285 lbs
>Weight Last Saturday
289 lbs
>Goal Weight Next Saturday
278 - realistically 280
>Weight When You Started
345 on 1/10/16
>Dream Weight
220 lbs
>Comments
Currently on the second bout of a PSMF - as long as I can get 8-10 hours of sleep I'm golden. I was around 285 on Monday, then only got 4 hours of sleep before working a 12 hour shift, followed by 6 hours of sleep and another 12 hour shift. I caved hard between the stress of work and the lack of sleep, so this week has been a bust just undoing the negative progress I forced onto myself.

Keep it up, brothers. It's a battle against the self.
>>
>height
5'10
>weight today
>207~
>weight last saturday
i don't remember. about the same? 210?
>goal weight next saturday
sub 205
>dream weight
200lbs 10%bf
>comments
I ship out to boot camp at the beginning of may.

I'm fat as FUCK. Can't run for dick. Can't do situps to save my life. Am decent on pushups tho thanks to noob gainz.

I'm not fucking ready, and it's terrifying me.
>>
>>36528705
>height
5'6"
>weight today
182lbs
>weight last saturday
185lbs
>goal weight next saturday
179lbs
245lbs
>dream weight
170lbs
>Comments
I'm at 19% body fat, hence the high weight with the short height.
>>
File: weight loss.png (2 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
weight loss.png
2 MB, 1600x1600
Didn't read desu

>height
6'3"
>weight today
190 lbs
>weight last Saturday
192ish lbs
>goal weight next Saturday
188 lbs
256 lbs
>dream weight
160 lbs I don't know
>comments
Easter is a bitch
Jesus was thin as hell on the cross so why can't that be part of the holiday
>>
>>36531504
You're so tall why do you want to be so light? You should lift. you have the frame for it go for that aesthetic look. Stay at 200lbs with medium shirts and girls will love the look more.
>>
>>36531533
I was thinking it would be best to go lighter and then build it back up with less fat

160 isn't a hard number either, its just my guess so I'll take it more by sight
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.