[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is your style affect the bitchs that are attracted to you?...I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 604x604
So is your style affect the bitchs that are attracted to you?...I am fit, lifting over 1,125 between squat, bench and deadlift, I am lean, but I have no style in clothing...help a bruh out on what to wear to slay pussy
>>
There's a board for this breh, /fa's sticky is actually pretty decent imo
>>
get clothes that fit, that's the most important part.

find a style that you like and that works for you.
>>
>>36528351
Post pictures of their feet.
>>
Also no text on your clothes (aside from the brand and this needs to be as small as possible)
>>
>>36528351

just don't ask /fa/ or reddit for clothing advice.

Look at men who you think are fit and get inspiration from them.

Like say Daniel Craig.
>>
File: 2016-03-26 10.01.42.jpg (1 MB, 1060x1883) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-26 10.01.42.jpg
1 MB, 1060x1883
>>36528351
Just mimic gap models, bodybuilders, and if you need to step it up toss in some business casul/business attire. Trust me women will flock to you like Spanish fly.
>>
>>36528405
Oh and I usually buy most of my clothing from the thrifty store. I think new clothing looks tacky. Clothing gotta have a slightly worn look so you don't look like you're trying to hard.

With the exception business clothing should be new.
>>
>>36528402
>just don't ask /fa/ or reddit for clothing advice.

trash advice. /fa/ knows what they're talking about, but you idiots just cherry pick the ones who wear outfits you don't like (ninjacore, etc).

/fa/ will teach you one thing and that is that the fit of your clothes is everything. a 5 dollar t shirt can look 100x better than a 100 dollar one because the fit on you. follow their basics and go from there.
>>
>>36528351
Your clothing literally leaves a deeper impression on girls than your personality does. Unless your some obnoxious dude who's attracting basic bitches with brute arrogance.

If you're going for a chill, thoughtful girl your clothes mean a lot.
>>
>>36528405
is that OC?
what kind of car is that?
>>
>>36528351
Read the /fa/ sticky.
Style is personal.
>>
>>36528351

Just make sure to not look like a tryhard.
>>
>>36528455
Took me a long time to learn that.

I mostly dressed lazy casual (still do but when appropriate). but didn't fuck around when it came to suits. A decent, well matched and fitting suit has gotten me big stares, turned heads and in some cases changed opinions.

Clothes that fit well and look good will go far. For my HS reunion last year I had chicks who didn't bother with me telling me I was hot.
>>
>>36528446

Just don't ask /fa/ OP.

You already have this anal hernia here as evidence.
>>
File: batman_bane_laugh.png (639 KB, 528x462) Image search: [Google]
batman_bane_laugh.png
639 KB, 528x462
>>36528446
> /fa/ knows what they're talking about
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.