[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the body can only consume 30 gram of protein each meal meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Arnold Eating_1.jpg (493 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
Arnold Eating_1.jpg
493 KB, 970x546
Is the body can only consume 30 gram of protein each meal meme true? Will that say it's better of with one chicken breast and fuck tons of vegetables?
>>
>>36528031
i saw a nutritionist mention this once
theres probably some truth behind it
>>
>>36528031
No it isn't true.

It takes 6-8 hours to fully digest any food you eat.

maybe you can only make use of 30g of protein per hour but all the protein will be used eventually.
>>
try eating 3 big, high protein meals every day. according to this theory this would only give you 360kcals/day + whatever carbs and fat you eat during the meals. you'd lose fat like crazy.
>>
>>36528031
The confusion comes from the optimal protein synthesis geing 30 gram an hour. Some people then for some fucking reason believe that it means the body can't consume more than 30g a meal, which is FALSE.

So no, it's not true. The protein will not be discarded or shat out.
>>
>>36528208
>nutritionist
Anyone can claim this title. The real title is dietitian
>>
>>36528290
>+ whatever carbs and fat you eat during the meals
>>
>>36528031
>Is the body can only consume 30 gram of protein each meal meme true?
If that were true then how come I haven't been shittout out undigested chicken breast every day for the last 10 years?
>>
>>36528031
0.82g/bodyweight in pounds is all you need. any more than that is a waste, and yea as the guy above said, all protein will be used eventually it wont just disappear through the pooper
>>
I heard that eating your protein evenly throughout the day is better than eating it unevenly.
>>
>>36531534
It probably is better to get 1 gram of protein every minute. But it's not that easy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.