[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aight, so maybe theres any medfag here who can help me. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: HeartAttackYUGIOH.jpg (52 KB, 600x888) Image search: [Google]
HeartAttackYUGIOH.jpg
52 KB, 600x888
Aight, so maybe theres any medfag here who can help me. I'm 18 years old, 5'6" tall and I weigh around 60 Kg.

Since a couple days I'm having pain in the left side of my chest, at first I thought it might be my heart but yesterday my entire chest hurt af. I noticed that it becomes worse after I smoke. I'm not really sure if its my heart or my lungs. Right now it only hurts on the left side of my chest, it feels like someone is punching me right in the ribs. Sometimes it even feels like I'm having a mini heart attack.

I'm living really unhealthy, I barely move but I never had any health issues before.

Has anyone an idea what it could be?
>>
>>36526887
Dawg you're like answering your own question as you write it. You're an unhealthy fuck who smokes? What else do you want to hear lol? You're probably just experiencing some growing pains. That's about all I could get from your post since you're not really specific with what you were doing when it happened. Just cut back on the smoking, see if it helps, although its probably not that. Start being a little bit more active, it can definitely help out with not getting injured as easily.
>>
>>36526887
>summoning a spell card
>>
Have you had an accident recently? Do you lift heavy stuff on a daily basis or have you recently? If you breathe in does it hurt more? Do you have episodes of pain or is it constant? Does it focus on a certain area and if it does, does it hurt more or the same when you touch it? Does the pain go somewhere else like your arm, neck or back? Do you have any other symptoms like a lot of sweat or trouble breathing? How about exercise? Does it get worse when you walk or climb stairs? Do you cough a lot, and if you do, does it change the course of the pain?

I highly doubt it's the heart, unless you've had problems like this since you were a kid or if you took some hard drugs recently (like coke)
>>
>>36527217
No i didn't have an accident recently and I don't lift heavy stuff. It doesn't hurt more if I breathe and the pain comes in episodes. It does focus on a certain area but the pain doesn't become worse when I touch it. The pain doesn't go somewhere else. I don't have any other symptoms. I don't do exercise. It doesn't get worse when I walk or climb stairs, I don't have to cough and it doesn't change the course of the pain when I do cough.
>>
It's musculoskeletal pain. It will go away. Stop worrying.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.