[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to I gain thick forearms, /fit/izens? What's the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
How to I gain thick forearms, /fit/izens?
What's the best way to achieve that?
>>
>tfw filename answers your questions
>>
>rock climbing

Aside from that, there's a few old tricks for forearms mostly used by baseball players.

>the roll-up

Take a wooden rod and attach a weight to it with some string or whatever. Holding your forearms in front of you, alternate left and right to roll it up and then back down. Completely controlled and slow.

>the rice bucket
Get a big ol bucket of rice and dig your hands into it. Practice not just closing your fist, but also opening it.
>>
>>36526399
>How to I gain thick forearms,

Slow and controlled bicep curls+hammer curls = thicky and juicy forearms.

Remember it has to be super slow movement
>>
>>36526500
Always gotta remember to take it both ways. Train the opening and the closing of your first, and the forward and backwards movements with it.
>>
FAT GRIPZ
>>
what about hanging your forearm over a bench and "limp wristing" a weight up and down? what's that called?
>>
>>36526560
Big bar pullups and such, just using a wider grip in general while lifting will tax your forearms more.

>>36526582
That's called the ass cleanse.
>>
>>36526588

probably should have inb4'd the gay jokes but if you don't know your shit pls no post
>>
>>36526399
When doing preacher curls my forearms are exploding and have such a pump. I thi n the curl is a good forearm exercise
>>
>>36526402
>>36526418
>>36526399
+dead lift and pull ups and you set nigga
>>
>>36526596
You're all mine.

Let me see those wide-grip pull ups.
>>
File: forearm.jpg (2 MB, 1900x1500) Image search: [Google]
forearm.jpg
2 MB, 1900x1500
>>36526399
Man no one in this thread knows shit. This should be everything you need, plus what>>36526418
said
>>
>>36526642

only if we can switch, if you catch muh drift.
>>
>>36526399
>>36526399

2 b quite honest with you my Brothers in Barbell, HAND TOWELS wrapped tightly around the bar.

>They cost next to nothing.
>Adjustable
>It has more 'give' so you can really SQUEEZE the bar.
>keeps your hands soft.
>wipe your sweat up with em.
>hardmode: workout with them... soaked.

I assure you this is no bait. I'm a lanklet with long arms, the insecurity is real. I've been doing this for 6 months now for every single exercise, even on squat day, and I've seen more forearm growth in all my years of lifting.

Curling with a nice thick towel around the dumbbell feels amazing for dem forearm doms. Though I've stopped recently to let my bicep and delts catch up to my forearms.
>>
>>36526736

that sounds annoying, why not just buy gloves
>>
>>36526746
Gloves aren't nearly as thick, dumbass.
>>
File: static hold.jpg (27 KB, 379x611) Image search: [Google]
static hold.jpg
27 KB, 379x611
At the end of your workout do static holds. aim for 1plate x 3 sets x 30 seconds, or failure.

if you're holding it for like a minute the weights too light.

I DONT recommend this if you do ABx or whatever. you really need to have a day off or your grip is weak.
>>
Forearms are like calves, you get them through genetics. You can make moderate improvements but if you're an experienced lifter already and have lagging forearms they will never be thick and juicy. Accept it and move on.
>>
>>36526836

not nearly as annoying either

maybe just isolate the forearms and not wrap towels around the bar???
>>
>>36526399
when you fap just grip your dick super hard
its a isometric contraction of your entire forearm
>>
>>36526736
post pic
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.