[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so my old gym closed and this new gym Ive been going to is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (20 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20 KB, 443x332
Ok so my old gym closed and this new gym Ive been going to is in a sketchy neighborhood. 2 people getting stabbed last year sketchy. Anyway I lift late at night and nothing else is close by. So ive been thinking of conceal carry. Mainly a makarov myfather eants to give me. Pic related. Wanna know if any of you alphas carry and how do you conceal in gym wear.
>>
if serious and you really want to have a pocket pistol on you while weight training, there are compression shirts which have pistol pockets below the armpit. That shirt underneath a zip up hoodie halfway zipped would probably be the best way, you could do some of the lifts with it there. The pistol there is probably too big.
>>
>alpha
>owning a firearm makes you a 'real man'

I don't give a fuck about gun ownership, either way, but I do hate the absurd machismo culture that surrounds large parts of it.
>>
>Mak for CC
It weighs more than 2lbs empty. I wouldn't recommend it for CC but if it's what you have that's better than no gun at all.
>>
>>36526231
I think I'd rather be a living beta with a gun than a dead alpha. Can't make any more gains if you get shot.
>>
>>36526119
or get a .38 special. small and concealable or glock 19
>>
>>36526119
*tap on OP's shoulder* "Hey bro can i get a spo-"
"SELF DEFENCE" pew pew pew
>>
>>36526119
Get a glock. Makarovs are known to be an unreliable pain in the ass.
>>
>>36526119
have to admire your dedication, instead of training at home you're willing to kill someone for your gains.
>>
>>36526119
>. 2 people getting stabbed last year sketchy
faggot
I'm from north of england
2 people have been stabbed on my estate in the last month

concealing a weapon in the gym your gonna get arrested and sued

just don't be a faggot and if any brown or ethnic people ask you for something just give them it

your thin girly wrists couldn't withstand hitting some one

you never know they might want to rape you too then you wont be a virgin anymore
>>
>>36526119

I carry either my S&W Shield or Model 36 while running or working out, depends on how I feel that day
>>
>>36526935
>concealing a weapon in the gym your gonna get arrested and sued
It's completely legal to carry a firearm in my gym or nearly anywhere in my state for that matter and the only thing I'll give someone is some JHP
>>
>>36526994
>JHP
Is that an STD?
>>
>>36527005
Jacketed hollow point. He says he'll shoot the bitch.
>>
>>36526119
You're a fucking idiot for carrying a gun, it'll just get you into trouble. How about not being afraid of the worst possible outcome and expecting the worst of people? You do realise that those stabbings were 99.9% probability made by people who already knew each other and had a beef. The only possible scenario where you'd get in trouble is a random mugging, but what the fuck are they going to mug you for - your gym clothes? Just don't take your papas golden penis pump with you to the gym. Also the local people will go to the gym and after a while they will start recognising your face and you're ok, unless you come off as a xenophobic cunt that carries a gun because he think's he's surrounded by savages.
>>
>>36526119
Get a smaller gun. Something like a Glock 26.

>>36526935
>I'm from north of england
You people shit your pants when you see a 7.5J pellet gun, not even the rest of the UK is this cucked.
>>
File: 1455525648979.png (18 KB, 452x363) Image search: [Google]
1455525648979.png
18 KB, 452x363
>>36526119
>2 people getting stabbed last year
>sketchy
>>
>2 people getting stabbed last year
>sketchy

the fuck? that's a nice neighborhood. If you're that worried just mind your own business and don't carry valuables to the gym
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.